List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Spoiler: Brad is a perv !!!!!!!!! now I hate him !

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler: Brad is a perv !!!!!!!!! now I hate him !

Started by TreeBuild at 2013/07/05 10:36AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/11 03:17AM, Views: 4846, Replies: 59
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #11   2013/07/05 10:01PM
    Re: Spoiler: Brad is a perv !!!!!!!!! now I hate him !
    maja

Brad is disgusting and so is this storyline if they pursue it.I find nothing funny or cute about blackmailing a victim of rape into having sex with them.

#12   2013/07/05 10:59PM
    GHlover25years

I don't understand what Brad has to do with Michael and Kiki in the first place? How does he even know them or know that they are cousins for that matter? And what does he get out of blackmailing Michael? wrong, on so many levels!

#13   2013/07/06 03:11AM
    Bizlet

Well if it is true Brad blackmailing Michael for all the reason stated above, connections, to Sonny, Monica, Carly, and AJ would lead to him fired at the lab they would start to uncover all his wrong doings and connections to Britt.

#14   2013/07/06 06:55PM
    BringBackStarr

How do we know Micheal wont be the one playing Brad?

FYI----New York----where GH takes place----allows gay marriage....Theory----Could we be looking at the future Brad Corinthos....

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/06 06:57PM
    #15   2013/07/07 05:35AM
    rainhue

Quote BringBackStarr: How do we know Micheal wont be the one playing Brad?

FYI----New York----where GH takes place----allows gay marriage....Theory----Could we be looking at the future Brad Corinthos....

You really do like to stir the pot, don't you??

#16   2013/07/07 03:44PM
    tinasfathero...

Quote GHlover25years: I don't understand what Brad has to do with Michael and Kiki in the first place? How does he even know them or know that they are cousins for that matter? And what does he get out of blackmailing Michael? wrong, on so many levels!

If I'm reading this spoiler right.....Brad 'attempts' to blackmail Michael. I think Brad might end up as another casualty on Pier 52 once Sonny & Company get wind of this blackmail.

I'm also pretty sure Brad doesn't know of Michael's rape. He's just being his usual skeevy horndog. Brad's a doofus with a capital D. He's been played by everyone so far....Britt, Ellie, Spin, Felix etc.
    Michael won't fall prey to his blackmail threat.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/07 03:49PM
    #17   2013/07/07 03:49PM
    Bettie Davis

Quote tinasfatheronlostin:
    Quote GHlover25years: I don't understand what Brad has to do with Michael and Kiki in the first place? How does he even know them or know that they are cousins for that matter? And what does he get out of blackmailing Michael? wrong, on so many levels!

If I'm reading this spoiler right.....Brad 'attempts' to blackmail Michael. I think Brad might end up as another casualty on Pier 52 once Sonny & Company get wind of this blackmail.

Oh my, that is so funny and you are right, Sonny will make him an offer he can't refuse.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/07 03:50PM
    #18   2013/07/07 06:35PM
    mommyTJ

There was a spoiler a couple of weeks ago that said Michael was going going to crash his car after getting drunk. I wonder if this thing with Brad is what's going to drive him to drink. I see a bullet and the pine barrens in Brad's future.

#19   2013/07/07 07:29PM
    snbtwistoffate

Quote ransomha:
    Quote g-mom: he did that to get him out of the lab so ellie could run the test,and he knew it would work,because he knew already that brad wanted him,he's been after him for awhile now

Yes I know, Felix prostituted himself for Sabrina.

No sex, No financial gain, No prostitution.

#20   2013/07/08 06:50PM
    jilltidwell

Quote angelsgate: Brad doesn't know who hes messing around with. Just wait until Carly, Monica, AJ and Sonny find out about it. I hope he loses his job after blackmailing Michael. Sonny needs to be told he can tell Dante or hire an investigator to look into Brad's past. Also to find out about Britt's involvement with him.

Me too. Brad and Britt should lose their jobs.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list