List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Spoiler: Brad is a perv !!!!!!!!! now I hate him !

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler: Brad is a perv !!!!!!!!! now I hate him !

Started by TreeBuild at 2013/07/05 10:36AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/11 03:17AM, Views: 5009, Replies: 59
    1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/05 10:36AM
    Spoiler: Brad is a perv !!!!!!!!! now I hate him !
    TreeBuild

Brad catches Michael and Kiki kissing then he blackmails Michael into having sex with him.

#2   2013/07/05 11:22AM
    Re: Spoiler: Brad is a perv !!!!!!!!! now I hate him !
    gulla

Omg this is so nasty Brad makes me sick why he has to do it to Michael.now why is he doing Michael like that. Now he is crossing the line with the sex thing. I know Michael not going to do it. Michael is not that way.so Brad needs to leave I Hope it happens soon.

#3   2013/07/05 01:57PM
    g-mom

I think these writers are crossing the line,first the kissing cousins,now this pervert blackmailing Michael for sex,it was bad enough when he was sniffing after felix all over the place,is he not able to find himself a man the normal way,a man that wants him too,he and BRITCH belong together,along with taylor

#4   2013/07/05 02:13PM
    ransomha

Quote g-mom: I think these writers are crossing the line,first the kissing cousins,now this pervert blackmailing Michael for sex,it was bad enough when he was sniffing after felix all over the place,is he not able to find himself a man the normal way,a man that wants him too,he and BRITCH belong together,along with taylor

Felix asked for Brads attention by putting on a show for him in the shower room.

#5   2013/07/05 02:26PM
    g-mom

he did that to get him out of the lab so ellie could run the test,and he knew it would work,because he knew already that brad wanted him,he's been after him for awhile now

#6   2013/07/05 03:10PM
    ransomha

Quote g-mom: he did that to get him out of the lab so ellie could run the test,and he knew it would work,because he knew already that brad wanted him,he's been after him for awhile now

Yes I know, Felix prostituted himself for Sabrina.

#7   2013/07/05 04:04PM
    ashuri-chan

Oh my goodness if only we could post pictures, I have the perfect gif that explains my reaction to this.

#8   2013/07/05 04:41PM
    BringBackStarr

Quote TreeBuild: Brad catches Michael and Kiki kissing then he blackmails Michael into having sex with him.

I knew there was something I liked about Brad....LOL

#9   2013/07/05 05:41PM
    rainhue

If that is true (and I hope it's not), that is a horrible storyline. Michael of all people, considering what he has already been through.

#10   2013/07/05 06:19PM
    angelsgate

Brad doesn't know who hes messing around with. Just wait until Carly, Monica, AJ and Sonny find out about it. I hope he loses his job after blackmailing Michael. Sonny needs to be told he can tell Dante or hire an investigator to look into Brad's past. Also to find out about Britt's involvement with him.

1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list