List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Spoiler & Rumor: 3 Q-weddings !!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler & Rumor: 3 Q-weddings !!!

Started by TreeBuild at 2013/07/02 08:12AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/10 12:56AM, Views: 3160, Replies: 15
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/07/03 08:11PM
    Re: Spoiler & Rumor: 3 Q-weddings !!!
    jilltidwell

Quote SonnylovesEmily: Plus Tracy already said no to Luke.

Don't want these two together. They have zero chemistry.

#12   2013/07/04 04:40AM
    Bizlet

Quote tinasfatheronlostin:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote Trueheart 6: So I suppose A.J. And Elizabeth aren't going to make it work after all. That's a bummer I was hoping they would at least have a summer romance.

IMO it's gonna take a major plot twist from the writers to get AJ and Carly to walk down the aisle.

The only way they will make that work if want relive the Monica/Alan scenes with Carly and AJ they can breakdown some of the Q's Krystal ware.

One thing's for sure....Carly needs a man these days. She's been single for oh, about 3 months now and that's like FOREVER in Carly years(riffing in dog years there. Lol
    I think I'd be more onboard with a Franco/Carly marriage and also an AJ/Ava marriage versus the ones posted in this spoiler.
    Should be fun watching 3 Q weddings no matter who the couples are.
    My favorite Q wedding was Lucy in the red dress marrying Alan back in the day.

Yes Lucy always had a knack for wearing the wrong thing to special occiasion.

#13   2013/07/04 06:30AM
    tinasfathero...

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote Trueheart 6: So I suppose A.J. And Elizabeth aren't going to make it work after all. That's a bummer I was hoping they would at least have a summer romance.

P
    IMO it's gonna take a major plot twist from the writers to get AJ and Carly to walk down the aisle.

The only way they will make that work if want relive the Monica/Alan scenes with Carly and AJ they can breakdown some of the Q's Krystal ware.

One thing's for sure....Carly needs a man these days. She's been single for oh, about 3 months now and that's like FOREVER in Carly years(riffing in dog years there. Lol
    I think I'd be more onboard with a Franco/Carly marriage and also an AJ/Ava marriage versus the ones posted in this spoiler.

Lol. Yes, she does. The wardrobe department probably loves outfitting her.
    But when she gets it right, she gets it right. Lucy looked stunning in her dresses this week.
    Lynn Herring just naturally has the perfect body to drape clothes on. She's almost Audrey Hepburn-ish in her ability to showcase style.
    We never see Lucy looking frumpy.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/04 06:32AM
    #14   2013/07/04 06:35AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote Bizlet:

Lol. Yes, she does. The wardrobe department probably loves outfitting her.
    But when she gets it right, she gets it right. Lucy looked stunning in her dresses this week.
    Lynn Herring just naturally has the perfect body to drape clothes on. She's almost Audrey Hepburn-ish in her ability showcase style.
    We never see Lucy looking frumpy.

Hello Peppy, I remember when Lucy first started on GH the clothes she wore were horrible, I remember LH saying how she couldn't wait to start dressing classy, and since then she is classy.... well to a point her red wedding dress to Alan,,,,

#15   2013/07/09 11:01PM
    bklynlady

Quote TreeBuild: Spoiler:

Rumor:
    Apparently this is about ELQ and Edward's will.
    Carly agrees to marry Aj and Ava agrees to marry Franco !!
    (read this on SC message board)

I love it, AJ and Carly.

#16   2013/07/10 12:56AM
    elijahsgotit

Quote bklynlady:
    Quote TreeBuild: Spoiler:

Rumor:
    Apparently this is about ELQ and Edward's will.
    Carly agrees to marry Aj and Ava agrees to marry Franco !!
    (read this on SC message board)

I love it, AJ and Carly.

I agree. Those two have great chemistry

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list