List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: How Long Will It Be Before Jason/Elizabeth and Robin/Patrick Are Together as Couples!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

How Long Will It Be Before Jason/Elizabeth and Robin/Patrick Are Together as Couples!!!

Started by RuRedy4This at 2007/10/10 06:44PM
    Latest post: 2007/10/15 04:57AM, Views: 958, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2007/10/10 06:48PM
    Re: How Long Will It Be Before Jason/Elizabeth and Robin/Patrick Are Together as Couples!!!
    Loving.GH20

Seriously you post so many Liason threads WHY? You seem to do it out of some kind of kick, didn't Julie say she doesn't want repeated threads, I mean there is a thread about Patrick and Robin getting back together too. Why can't you just use one thread about a question like this? YOU take up the board and drive people out of here,How would you like us to post Jasam allllllllll over the board, yes i know they are not a couple BUT neither are Liason so please be curtious and stop making so many Liason threads the last 4 pages are half Liason threads which i understand to have a few but not repeated ones.Thank you

#2   2007/10/10 06:50PM
    Re: How Long Will It Be Before Jason/Elizabeth and Robin/Patrick Are Together as Couples!!!
    wren033

Regarding Jason and Elizabeth, Ru, from your fingers to TPTB's eyes that it will happen by the end of the month. I would love for them to be a Super Couple - banishing evil and mobsters everywhere. The wait is insufferable.

As for Robin and Patrick. I liked them together, but, his behavior with Layla is annoying. I'm wondering if Robin will want him back so quickly since he is warming gurney's with Layla.

#3   2007/10/10 06:58PM
    candy_baby

No kiddin hoe many threads do we have about Liason, and it pretty much is the samething gee we really should save room for other things to post, then making Julies life he!! having to come on and delete some just don't want to follow rules.

#4   2007/10/10 08:12PM
    lookylooks

I am a Liason fan all the way,but I have to agree,we dont need a million Liason threads to post.

#5   2007/10/10 08:54PM
    LIASON FAN F...

Liason all the way not crazy about scrubs

#6   2007/10/11 02:52AM
    ghsince1972

Quote RuRedy4This: Robin and PattyCakes are so good together and I just can't wait until they are back together as a couple. Elizabeth and Jason are the couple to watch for in the Future and our Liason couple we are waiting on them to join as a couple in the with their boys.

Once Robin and PattyCakes stop trying to make each other jealous they maybe they can get back together soone.

Elizabeth and Jason I am sure they will be together before the end of this month.

Ru...thank you for your hard work in getting us video's and messages from sites, etc. I for one like the threads that you open and if I wish to look in a thread and post when you have posted, great. If not, I move on. I believe the rules in posting are anyone can open a new topic if they wish but have to take into consideration that it may be closed by a moderator, which is all too fair.
    You are awesome Ru and you really don't have to get all of the information you get for us. Negative feedback begats netative feedback...I am saying as an individual, thank you Ru. I go into posts that I find interesting, I love Robin and Patrick pairing and Jason and Elizabeth pairing...I wish to discuss both and I am sure many others would too. Again, many thanks Ru for your hard work as the reigning video and message queen! As one GH poster to another...your awesome!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/10/11 02:54AM
    #7   2007/10/11 03:04AM
    nurbaby

Quote RuRedy4This: Robin and PattyCakes are so good together and I just can't wait until they are back together as a couple. Elizabeth and Jason are the couple to watch for in the Future and our Liason couple we are waiting on them to join as a couple in the with their boys.

Once Robin and PattyCakes stop trying to make each other jealous they maybe they can get back together soone.

Elizabeth and Jason I am sure they will be together before the end of this month.

Yes I think Robin and Patrick make a good couple but something needs to change, all the the fighting.

Liz and Jason soooooooon I hope. I have a question is Liz going to go to Jail for the lie? I hope not

#8   2007/10/11 03:05AM
    LuvingGH

Quote ghsince1972:

Ru...thank you for your hard work in getting us video's and messages from sites, etc. I for one like the threads that you open and if I wish to look in a thread and post when you have posted, great. If not, I move on. I believe the rules in posting are anyone can open a new topic if they wish but have to take into consideration that it may be closed by a moderator, which is all too fair.
    You are awesome Ru and you really don't have to get all of the information you get for us. Negative feedback begats netative feedback...I am saying as an individual, thank you Ru. I go into posts that I find interesting, I love Robin and Patrick pairing and Jason and Elizabeth pairing...I wish to discuss both and I am sure many others would too. Again, many thanks Ru for your hard work as the reigning video and message queen! As one GH poster to another...your awesome!

Good Morning Ru, I would just like to say ITA with GHSince1972 I so appreciate your hardwork of keeping us all informed. Your MVID and Spoilers are what keep most of us SANE.. Luv Ya and keep up the good work.

#9   2007/10/11 06:20AM
    cma211

I don't know about everyone else but I am not liking the Patrick and Robin break up, I really don;t like him with the nurse
    As for Jason and Liz I am sure it will happen soon enough but I hope they don't drag it out till after this mob stuff

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list