List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Baby theory no one thought about !

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Baby theory no one thought about !

Started by TreeBuild at 2013/06/29 01:23PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/07 12:54PM, Views: 4067, Replies: 27
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/06/29 01:23PM
    Baby theory no one thought about !
    TreeBuild

What if Britt lied about Maxie miscarrying Lante's baby?
    So many rumors and speculations about the child Britt is carrying, but what guarantee is there that Britt was honest with Maxie?

#2   2013/06/29 01:55PM
    Re: Baby theory no one thought about !
    Hazzy

I honestly think the baby Britt is having belongs to LuLu& Dante. And have been saying that for a while

#3   2013/06/29 03:33PM
    vickidink

I am thinking Maxie -- and Britt (Britt pregnant with Lulu and Dante's baby) will have the babies the same time, they will get mixed up - Maxie not knowing of the switch will confess the baby is Spinelli's - they will do a paternity test and find that the baby Maxie is carrying is Lulu and Dante's because of the switch and then Britt's baby which is really Maxie's and Spinellis will somehow come into play with a new story line so Maxie's and Spinelli's baby - actually who knows what will come of all of this???

#4   2013/06/29 03:35PM
    Bettie Davis

Quote vickidink: I am thinking Maxie -- and Britt (Britt pregnant with Lulu and Dante's baby) will have the babies the same time, they will get mixed up - Maxie not knowing of the switch will confess the baby is Spinelli's - they will do a paternity test and find that the baby Maxie is carrying is Lulu and Dante's because of the switch and then Britt's baby which is really Maxie's and Spinellis will somehow come into play with a new story line so Maxie's and Spinelli's baby - actually who knows what will come of all of this???

I wished it would end.

#5   2013/06/29 03:42PM
    vickidink

Me too - this time they are actually having us wait the 9 months for an ending - instead of a 3 month pregnancy like they normally have.

#6   2013/06/29 05:25PM
    ashuri-chan

Why would she lie? At the time she had no motive to lie. The motive to lie didn't happen until she told Maxie that truth and Maxie said she was not going to tell Dante and thus it opened the door to her being blackmailed. Why lie from the start?

#7   2013/06/30 07:17AM
    tel4plm

Quote vickidink: I am thinking Maxie -- and Britt (Britt pregnant with Lulu and Dante's baby) will have the babies the same time, they will get mixed up - Maxie not knowing of the switch will confess the baby is Spinelli's - they will do a paternity test and find that the baby Maxie is carrying is Lulu and Dante's because of the switch and then Britt's baby which is really Maxie's and Spinellis will somehow come into play with a new story line so Maxie's and Spinelli's baby - actually who knows what will come of all of this???

I can see how Britt would have gotten access to Lante's embryo, but how in the world would she have gotten access to Spixie's?

#8   2013/07/01 04:52AM
    elijahsgotit

Quote TreeBuild: What if Britt lied about Maxie miscarrying Lante's baby?
    So many rumors and speculations about the child Britt is carrying, but what guarantee is there that Britt was honest with Maxie?

That idea has actually been posted a few times but personally, I still think it's Spin's

#9   2013/07/01 05:35AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote elijahsgotit:
    Quote TreeBuild: What if Britt lied about Maxie miscarrying Lante's baby?

That idea has actually been posted a few times but personally, I still think it's Spin's

me too, it's Spins.

#10   2013/07/01 06:45AM
    ransomha

I think, Lulu will be pregnant with her own baby by the time Maxie's baby is born. It will take the sting out of that baby not being Lulu and Dante's.

Lulu will have flashbacks of her time with Starvos and won't know if it's Dante's baby or Starvos's baby but, she will have her own child.

Britt i'm hoping is really carrying her and Patrick's son.

Maxie will have her and Spin's baby.

Just guess's but I hope it's how it all goes down.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/01 06:46AM
    1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list