List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: britt

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

britt

Started by jmbraun6 at 2013/06/28 10:36AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/30 07:11AM, Views: 1916, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/06/28 10:36AM
    britt
    jmbraun6

who is the father of britt baby it is not patrick

#2   2013/06/28 12:41PM
    Re: britt
    melirose

Quote jmbraun6: who is the father of britt baby it is not patrick

No one knows yet, however I'm speculating she or her mother implanted herself with Dante and Lulu's embryo.

#3   2013/06/28 12:43PM
    ransomha

Ellie took Patrick's DNA, Britt's blood was already in the lab.
    The test was done BEFORE Britt knew about it so, she didn't have time to change the results, Patrick.....you ARE the father........

#4   2013/06/28 01:21PM
    melirose

Quote ransomha: Ellie took Patrick's DNA, Britt's blood was already in the lab.
    The test was done BEFORE Britt knew about it so, she didn't have time to change the results, Patrick.....you ARE the father........

LOl...no he is not! Britt knows whose baby she is carrying. I'm sure Britt's mom covered all her tracks including a possible paternity test. We as viewers just haven't seen it yet.

#5   2013/06/28 01:36PM
    vickidink

Right after Ellie told them the results of the DNA test that said Patrick was the father Britt received a vague text from her mom. I think that was our hint that there has been some hanky panky with the DNA test. Dante and Lulu were in the hallway having just received their baby news - which may have been a hint as to whose baby Britt is really carrying -

#6   2013/06/28 01:56PM
    Bizlet

Quote vickidink:

Right after Ellie told them the results of the DNA test that said Patrick was the father Britt received a vague text from her mom. I think that was our hint that there has been some hanky panky with the DNA test. Dante and Lulu were in the hallway having just received their baby news - which may have been a hint as to whose baby Britt is really carrying -

The only way Pat is the father if Robin is the mother. I agree they have gotten to the DNA test though.

#7   2013/06/28 02:41PM
    fid34952

I think Britch's mother got to Ellie. Ellie is an easy mark. She easily covered for Macxie when it served her purposes in getting back to gether with Spinelli.

#8   2013/06/28 02:56PM
    oltllover

Quote vickidink:

I had that same thought about Dante/Lulu being in the hall and Brit did look over at them while getting the tests from momma.

#9   2013/06/28 03:51PM
    1eydjax

I too have thought since the Nurse's Ball that a whole lab full of Dante and LuLu's embryos were a buffet in waiting. Would free up Maxi to keep hers.

But would be nice if it were Robin & Patricks.

#10   2013/06/28 03:56PM
    ransomha

Quote oltllover:
    Quote vickidink:

I had that same thought about Dante/Lulu being in the hall and Brit did look over at them while getting the tests from momma.

I saw a pregnant woman ALONE, looking longingly at the way a couple should be rejoicing with the thought of their baby's arrival.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list