List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Spoiler: OMG we were all right about the baby !

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler: OMG we were all right about the baby !

Started by TreeBuild at 2013/06/27 01:41PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/29 01:40PM, Views: 4214, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/06/27 01:41PM
    Spoiler: OMG we were all right about the baby !
    TreeBuild

Did you see today's episode?

Patrick is definitely NOT the father of Britt's baby.
    Lante are the baby's parents. And Britt knows it.

#2   2013/06/27 01:42PM
    Re: Spoiler: OMG we were all right about the baby !
    ransomha

Quote TreeBuild: Did you see today's episode?

Patrick is definitely NOT the father of Britt's baby.
    Lante are the baby's parents. And Britt knows it.

Ellie ran the test and Patrick was named the father. case closed.....for now

#3   2013/06/27 02:00PM
    oltllover

You know it is possible that big momma is threatening ellie and blackmailing her. she does have a couple of her own secrets she doen't want to come out. just sayin. This is a soa and nothing is ever that cut and dry

#4   2013/06/27 02:04PM
    LEVIC

I at first though tht Britt did steal Lulu's egg&Dante's sperm but then I heard tht Britt was the bio mom and some sperm downer was the bio dad but after today's show I believe it is Lante's baby...Guess Lante will have their baby after all 1 way or another.

#5   2013/06/27 02:08PM
    oltllover

Now that I think about it, when Patrick said he didn't think he was the father after brit tore up the results an honest person would have said "fine then look at the results" its not that hard to piece it together but what Brit said was "ask ellie" maybe its because she knew that mommy dearest got to Ellie

#6   2013/06/27 02:46PM
    tinasfathero...

Quote oltllover: You know it is possible that big momma is threatening ellie and blackmailing her. she does have a couple of her own secrets she doen't want to come out. just sayin. This is a soa and nothing is ever that cut and dry

Agreed. This is A soap and this particular storyline impacts so many characters and the directions they move as moreand more twists come to light.
    I, for one, love the whole continued guessing game inherent in who the eventual parents of Britta's baby is.

#7   2013/06/27 03:52PM
    ashuri-chan

Opps wrong topic lol. I agree with this.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/27 03:53PM
    #8   2013/06/28 11:03AM
    babysnooks

Quote oltllover: Now that I think about it, when Patrick said he didn't think he was the father after brit tore up the results an honest person would have said "fine then look at the results" its not that hard to piece it together but what Brit said was "ask ellie" maybe its because she knew that mommy dearest got to Ellie

Well, if the text from the wicked witch of the West(mommie dearest) is any indication, she somehow made sure that test results/Ellie would confirm Patrick as father. I really hope they don't carry this sl out too much longer, it's really getting boring.

#9   2013/06/28 11:12AM
    sudzydudzy

Quote babysnooks:
    Quote oltllover: Now that I think about it, when Patrick said he didn't think he was the father after brit tore up the results an honest person would have said "fine then look at the results" its not that hard to piece it together but what Brit said was "ask ellie" maybe its because she knew that mommy dearest got to Ellie

Well, if the text from the wicked witch of the West(mommie dearest) is any indication, she somehow made sure that test results/Ellie would confirm Patrick as father. I really hope they don't carry this sl out too much longer, it's really getting boring.

I agree! Im ready for this baby thing with Britt to just be over.

#10   2013/06/28 11:51AM
    Lizzytish

Yes, I think we've all figured out a while ago that the baby Britt is carrying is the other embryo of Lulu and Dante. And here's what else I think: Since Kirsten Storms is leaving - and Bradford Anderson is going on recurring - I suspect Maxie will not be able to give her baby to Dan-Lu and will disappear with her child. Don't know if Spinelli will be involved or not.

Not sure how they'll figure out who Britt's baby's parents really are.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list