List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Started by LiasonSteckyFan at 2013/06/11 11:10PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/02 05:42AM, Views: 104735, Replies: 1781
    « 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 » »| page:
    #951   2014/02/26 05:55AM
    Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.
    Nightmoves

Rave: Julian and Alexis of course. Also, Sam, Silas and Deila scenes. I thought Deila was hilarious. I also was surprised to hear her say she was married to Roger, who on Ryan's Hope was played by the actor who also played Sonny's father.

Carlos looked hot! but I'm not crazy about him teaming up with Ava as I think her days are numbered. Not a spoiler, but I wonder if Carlos tries and fails to kill AJ if that will only throw suspicion elsewhere and of course Sonny will be blamed *yawn*.

Connie! Love seeing her but as I've said before it only makes me that the killed her off!

Rant: Sonny - same old, same old...I'm gonna kill AJ, he's walking around and Connie is dead. How many times have we heard these exact same lines... Olivia bringing dinner to the very spot Connie was murdered so flipping strange the way these two hang out in there.

#952   2014/02/26 06:12AM
    oltllover

Quote Nightmoves: Rave: Julian and Alexis of course. Also, Sam, Silas and Deila scenes. I thought Deila was hilarious. I also was surprised to hear her say she was married to Roger, who on Ryan's Hope was played by the actor who also played Sonny's father.

Carlos looked hot! but I'm not crazy about him teaming up with Ava as I think her days are numbered. Not a spoiler, but I wonder if Carlos tries and fails to kill AJ if that will only throw suspicion elsewhere and of course Sonny will be blamed *yawn*.

Connie! Love seeing her but as I've said before it only makes me that the killed her off!

Rant: Sonny - same old, same old...I'm gonna kill AJ, he's walking around and Connie is dead. How many times have we heard these exact same lines... Olivia bringing dinner to the very spot Connie was murdered so flipping strange the way these two hang out in there.

If he ever actually killed any of the people he has ever threatened to kill I would be amazed. I am enjoying the fact that he is being played by Ava, how dense his he that he doesn't realize why she said that AJ wasn't sorry and oh yea btw her initials are AAAAAJJJJJJ and also how nice of him to want to spare Michael the pain of having AJ in his life killing him would be justified as far as sonny is concerned because he is such a loser that Michael would be better off. twisted logic.

#953   2014/02/26 06:18AM
    Nightmoves

Quote oltllover:
    Quote Nightmoves: Rave: Julian and Alexis of course. Also, Sam, Silas and Deila scenes. I thought Deila was hilarious. I also was surprised to hear her say she was married to Roger, who on Ryan's Hope was played by the actor who also played Sonny's father.

If he ever actually killed any of the people he has ever threatened to kill I would be amazed. I am enjoying the fact that he is being played by Ava, how dense his he that he doesn't realize why she said that AJ wasn't sorry and oh yea btw her initials are AAAAAJJJJJJ and also how nice of him to want to spare Michael the pain of having AJ in his life killing him would be justified as far as sonny is concerned because he is such a loser that Michael would be better off. twisted logic.

Of course he has to spin it to justify his actions because it's always about Sonny!

I love that she's playing him too I just hope it doesn't take long for the truth to come out. I hope old Sonny feels like the tool he is once it does!

#954   2014/02/26 06:32AM
    Bizlet

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote oltllover:

Of course he has to spin it to justify his actions because it's always about Sonny!

I love that she's playing him too I just hope it doesn't take long for the truth to come out. I hope old Sonny feels like the tool he is once it does!

This is Sonny we are talking about. It will probably be Michael, Kiki or AJ/Connie that finally figures out the truth for everyone.

I loved Connie's scenes with Ava, and really loved Connie's scenes with AJ.

#955   2014/02/26 06:36AM
    oltllover

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote oltllover:

This is Sonny we are talking about. It will probably be Michael, Kiki or AJ/Connie that finally figures out the truth for everyone.

Loved Connie too. as for who figures it out my money is on Kiki she seems to be to only one in that group with any common sense. Michael is just like Sonny, blinded by his own issues and AJ needs to sober up already if he wants to figure this out.

#956   2014/02/26 06:44AM
    Bizlet

Quote oltllover:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote oltllover:

Loved Connie too. as for who figures it out my money is on Kiki she seems to be to only one in that group with any common sense. Michael is just like Sonny, blinded by his own issues and AJ needs to sober up already if he wants to figure this out.

I agree with that Kiki has the most sense in the bunch. I guess she got that from her parents Silas is smart with a heart and Ava just has diabolical mind always plotting her next move. Looks like Kiki inherited some feelings from Silas.

#957   2014/02/26 03:57PM
    ghfanfare

Enjoyed seeing Ilene Kristen but it made me miss Roxy and OLTL.

#958   2014/02/26 05:08PM
    ransomha

Rave: Olivia and Sonny.
    A couple that works, supports each other , is honest, sexy and loving.

Rant: Julian making a fool out of Alexis
    Thought he really cared for her and Sam and he's playing them.
    Hope it doesn't take Alexis too long to see that Julian and Ric work together.
    She won't be able to figure it out. Poor Alexis.

#959   2014/02/26 10:29PM
    ghfanfare

I like Carly and Franco. I realize the story is absurd, but they are just so purty.

#960   2014/02/27 02:29AM
    oltllover

Quote ghfanfare: I like Carly and Franco. I realize the story is absurd, but they are just so purty.

ditto!

« 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list