List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Started by LiasonSteckyFan at 2013/06/11 11:10PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/24 01:46PM, Views: 115058, Replies: 1986
    « 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 » »| page:
    #941   2014/02/25 05:54AM
    Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.
    JaneDoe

Quote ghfanfare: Rave: Ric! Can't wait to see what deviltry he is up to. And wonder how he will feel about Molly and TJ and Alexis and Julian. This should be fun.

I was clapping and squealing like a little kid when they showed his face. I knew it was him the moment I heard the knock on the door. I think it's OBVIOUS he's the one who's behind Barrett industries and is Julian's backer. EEEEEEEE, I can't wait to see how this progresses.

#942   2014/02/25 06:14AM
    oltllover

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ghfanfare: Rave: Ric! Can't wait to see what deviltry he is up to. And wonder how he will feel about Molly and TJ and Alexis and Julian. This should be fun.

I was clapping and squealing like a little kid when they showed his face. I knew it was him the moment I heard the knock on the door. I think it's OBVIOUS he's the one who's behind Barrett industries and is Julian's backer. EEEEEEEE, I can't wait to see how this progresses.

Me too, also can't wait to find out if Ric is trying to be the next kingpin of PC or is he the lawyer/good guy trying to take Sonny down.

#943   2014/02/25 06:18AM
    PatsMom

Only Rave today was Ric.
    Rant: Everything else, the whole molly TJ and Rafe fiasco, Drawn out Patrick and robin scenes, Kiki and Michael talking in circles, Alexis and Julian interrupted by tattletail Rafe...Wasted episode!

#944   2014/02/25 06:30AM
    JaneDoe

Quote PatsMom: Only Rave today was Ric.
    Rant: Everything else, the whole molly TJ and Rafe fiasco, Drawn out Patrick and robin scenes, Kiki and Michael talking in circles, Alexis and Julian interrupted by tattletail Rafe...Wasted episode!

I have to agree, although I did enjoy what we got of Julian and Alexis before the interruption. I also loved how Julian declared that he was going with Alexis! The rest was CRAP. I don't like Kiki and Michael, I DETEST the teens, and I want Robin gone like YESTERDAY. I totally FF'd through most of the crap between Patrick and Robin.... Blah, Blah, Blah.

#945   2014/02/25 06:32AM
    JaneDoe

Oh, I forgot... I do have another Rave from yesterday! CONNIE! AJ and Connie, AJ and Ava, Ava FINALLY revealing what really happened. Connie heard her say Julian's name so she had to off her and of course.... pin in on AJ.

#946   2014/02/25 06:40AM
    Bizlet

Rave: Alexis and Julian, Ava, they were all great in yesterday's episode

Rant: Robin really you need to stick around for one more role in the hay with Pat and then go chase rainbows for a man who may or may not really be alive. Please do not let door hit your as$ on your way out.

#947   2014/02/25 07:05AM
    PatsMom

Quote JaneDoe: Oh, I forgot... I do have another Rave from yesterday! CONNIE! AJ and Connie, AJ and Ava, Ava FINALLY revealing what really happened. Connie heard her say Julian's name so she had to off her and of course.... pin in on AJ.

ITA You know it would have been nice to keep Connie around - her and Ava as adversaries would have been awesome.

#948   2014/02/25 07:09AM
    Bizlet

Quote JaneDoe: Oh, I forgot... I do have another Rave from yesterday! CONNIE! AJ and Connie, AJ and Ava, Ava FINALLY revealing what really happened. Connie heard her say Julian's name so she had to off her and of course.... pin in on AJ.

Yes Connie I love her. She is great.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/25 07:10AM
    #949   2014/02/25 08:30AM
    ghfanfare

I miss Connie, too. At least she wasn't always such a doormat to the town mobbie. Should have been Olivia that got popped. But what does Sonny care? He's obviously moved on since it doesn't bother him in the least that his desk is sitting right about where Connie got offed.

So now we know it was Ava. What a piece of work that one is! Very entertaining, I must say. Just wish AJ would sober up and figure it out. Maybe he will finally be redeemed? I am hoping.

And how about Carlos being all protective and everything?! That was hot. They just need to trim up the beard and hair a bit and the guy would be smokin'.

#950   2014/02/25 09:36AM
    JaneDoe

Quote ghfanfare: I miss Connie, too. At least she wasn't always such a doormat to the town mobbie. Should have been Olivia that got popped. But what does Sonny care? He's obviously moved on since it doesn't bother him in the least that his desk is sitting right about where Connie got offed.

So now we know it was Ava. What a piece of work that one is! Very entertaining, I must say. Just wish AJ would sober up and figure it out. Maybe he will finally be redeemed? I am hoping.

And how about Carlos being all protective and everything?! That was hot. They just need to trim up the beard and hair a bit and the guy would be smokin'.

I'm wondering about their past relationship. He seems AWFULLY protective of Ava. Something more than just employee perhaps?

I miss Connie SO much.

« 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list