List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Started by LiasonSteckyFan at 2013/06/11 11:10PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/30 04:07AM, Views: 117418, Replies: 2037
    « 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 » »| page:
    #931   2014/02/20 01:43PM
    Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.
    Howie79

Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote Howie79: My post is for the 2/19/14 episode:

Rant : Please get Robin off of my screen. UGH! Cannot wait until this s/l is wrapped up. Also no Julian. Miss him much. Can we just get past the Scotty/Lucy/Kevin thing. ICK.

Rave: I actually enjoyed the scenes between Dante and Sonny. I liked the way they were talking, casually and for once in a long, long time, Sonny actually listened to Dante and actually did not seem to make it about him. Well played scene.

I thought it odd that Dante didn`t go to tell Olivia first

Funny, I never even thought about it. But you are right, Dante is so much closer to Olivia that it is odd that he did not go to her first.

#932   2014/02/21 07:32AM
    stonecoldhot

Rave Epiphany good to see her, why is she only on,when the nurses ball is mentioned, can`t wait to see her and Dr O
    Any day without seeing Spencer is a good day
    What is happening to Liz?? All of a sudden she wants Nick? N

Rant Robin don`t let the door hit you in the a$$,what nerve you have,good riddance
    Liz had no right to go to Nick that way, she had her chance with him,she chose AJ,even though I would like to see Nick kick Britt to the curb,he looked like her was sorry he had asked Britt to marry him, maybe there is hope he won`t marry her

#933   2014/02/21 08:54AM
    ghfanfare

^^^ Yeah, never been a big Nik fan, usually could care less what happens to him, but I've felt a bit more sympathy for him lately since he's actually acted like a father to Spencer for a change and has been nice to the Britch who is a liar liar pants on fire and is basically playing him like fiddle.

#934   2014/02/22 05:29AM
    lovelyliz

Rant: Liz was not on. Maybe she'll be on Monday. Why oh why is Britt still around. When she leaves take her Mother with her.

Rave: Love Niz scenes the other day. It was a good closure for Liz...so maybe she can move on since Nick has already. Love Liz hair it look so shiny. Sometimes I like it short and sometimes I miss it being long but I think it looks good on her she needed a change it brings out her more. Love both of her white coats. She has been looking good a lot lately. Maybe Liz and AJ should get back together or someone new or Rick. I don't know but I'm enjoying her single. I have always said Liz can carry a story all by herself she does not need a man to make her happy or relevant. All she needs is a good supporting cast.

#935   2014/02/22 06:33AM
    oltllover

Rave: well sort of a mini rave, I enjoyed the scenes with Kiki and her father(finally) and it was nice to see her with her cousins(Sam and Rafe) its about time we saw her and all them as family.
    Rant: don't really have one, the show has been good lately.

#936   2014/02/22 11:23AM
    crazydaisy

Was playing catch up with GH earlier today and I have some rants and raves --

RAVE: I know it's already been said in here, but the Tracy/Lulu seen was so great. I actually teared up when Tracy said that family was who you choose to love. Their relationship is one of my favorites on the show.

Sam/Julian scenes on Friday were so great. Love that Julian is doing whatever he can to be a part of his children's lives, and love that both Sam and Lucas are slowly coming around to him. Also CAN'T WAIT for Monday's Julexis scenes.

Sabrina and Britt ultrasound scene was actually very cute. It was nice to see these two getting along.

RANT: Sonny joking with Dante about shooting him and Dante just laughing it off. Dear Dante, can you please remember what it was like when you hated Sonny, and go back to that? How can you LAUGH and JOKE with the man who shot you point blank in the chest?! UGH

Robin, there is no excusing your selfish behavior right now. I love Jason, but he is NOT worth leaving your family for.

Olivia/TJ/Molly scenes were SO weird and awkward. And I'm really scared that all this talk about protection and Alexis being pregnant at Molly's age is awful foreshadowing... I do NOT want to see a teen pregnancy s/l with Molly and TJ.

#937   2014/02/22 12:39PM
    Layngel

Rant: Still not liking Carly and Franco..tbh I could care less about the sl. Sad too, because I love RW and Carly, and I am a fan of RH. Can't stand Michael and Kiki.

Rave: Tracy and Luke! Also glad Mr. Lansing is returning

#938   2014/02/22 08:38PM
    GoAwayBritch

RAVE- love that Lante are Ben's parents. RANT- that TPTB are trying to portray the Britch as all the sudden being contrite about everything. The character has had such an UGLY personality- those things just dont disappear. I mean really, what kind of person does the whole keeping Ben from his real parents while they suffer then actually have the balls to ask Nik to help her to keep Ben. I am truely looking forward to this character getting caught in all of her lies- I will do my happy dance.

#939   2014/02/24 07:27AM
    JaneDoe

RAVE: LOVED Brit and Sabrina's scenes and the ultrasound. It was nice to see Brit apologize for the way she acted in the past with Sabrina and Patrick. That baby is BIG.... looks like Sabrina was preggers for a while and didn't know.

RANT: Robin! Just go already, I'm tired of this story and the exit from H@LL.

#940   2014/02/24 11:18PM
    ghfanfare

Rave: Ric! Can't wait to see what deviltry he is up to. And wonder how he will feel about Molly and TJ and Alexis and Julian. This should be fun.

« 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list