List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Started by LiasonSteckyFan at 2013/06/11 11:10PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/31 08:44AM, Views: 118150, Replies: 2060
    « 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 » »| page:
    #921   2014/02/14 03:01PM
    Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.
    ghfanfare

Rave: I have enjoyed Dante and Lulu lately. Seeing them resolve their conflict and grief has given them some very good scenes. Looking forward to the baby reveal.

#922   2014/02/17 06:19AM
    JaneDoe

RAVE: LOVED Julian's apology to Lucas and Lucas' acceptance of it. I can't wait to see Julian develop relationships with his kids..... AND Alexis!

I really enjoyed Dante and Lulu again too and it was nice to see Nik coming to Lulu for approval. I'm really looking forward to Ben's story line wrapping up for Lulu and Dante, but I do fear what it will do to Brit and Nik who I've really come to enjoy. It's been nice seeing Nik with a love interest other than his ex-sister in law!

RANT: OLIVIA! You are basically saying you KNOW what you are doing, yet you also don't want Sonny involved in a mob war. HELLO chi-ca.... it's what he does. It's the business he's in. DUH! SONNY! You are so glad you have Olivia, the one you were sneaking around with behind the back of the "love of your life" before she was shot in your now office, yet here you are moving in to said office romancing your "NU-love of your life" a few months later.... IN THE SAME PLACE CONNIE DIED. RIGHT THERE ON THE FLOOR. *insert vomit icon here* Sorry to say, this does not surprise me.

#923   2014/02/18 09:30PM
    lovelyliz

Rave: Best part for me of todays show was Liz on. Love here scenes at the end when she was talking to Dante & Lulu. Liz make this story interesting because Nick and Britt is dull as dirt in my opinion. I still do not care for the character the Britch. I have never seen a character no matter how many times she tries to garnish sympathy I still do not feel sorry for her. I know the writers try but sometimes it is not happening.

Rant: Why do the writers feel the need to go there with Liz having feelings for Nick. It's so predictable. Can they stand on their own two feet. Why must Liz be anywhere near them. Let them have their time and leave my girl out of it please.

#924   2014/02/19 05:59AM
    Nightmoves

Rant: Morgan, Morgan, Morgan... You sound like an idiot talking about Julian with who your father is

Liz: I really don't blame Liz for wanting to find out the truth about Ben, but the way she goes about it is so wrong. It makes her look so jealous and petty... I wish she just would have went to Dante with her suspicions.

#925   2014/02/19 08:10AM
    ghfanfare

Rant: Robin and Patty. Too much whining.

#926   2014/02/20 07:01AM
    JaneDoe

Quote ghfanfare: Rant: Robin and Patty. Too much whining.

This story has me wanting to fast forward them and for Robin to just GO already.

#927   2014/02/20 07:03AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Nightmoves: Rant: Morgan, Morgan, Morgan... You sound like an idiot talking about Julian with who your father is

Liz: I really don't blame Liz for wanting to find out the truth about Ben, but the way she goes about it is so wrong. It makes her look so jealous and petty... I wish she just would have went to Dante with her suspicions.

I was LOL when Morgan said that, and Lucas called him on it too, but then he blew it off like.... my dad's not THAT kind of mobster... LOL. Whatever.

I also agree about Liz. I understand WHY she did what she did, but she came off looking petty, jealous, and ridiculous.

#928   2014/02/20 08:03AM
    Bizlet

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ghfanfare: Rant: Robin and Patty. Too much whining.

This story has me wanting to fast forward them and for Robin to just GO already.

I agree about Robin I am watching live most days so I found myself leaving the room when she has been on the last few days with Patrick. The scene with Liz was good, but I kept thinking to myself you are giving this woman advice about her love life when you are about abandon your husband and child to help an ex lover. Really!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/20 08:04AM
    #929   2014/02/20 12:54PM
    Howie79

My post is for the 2/19/14 episode:

Rant : Please get Robin off of my screen. UGH! Cannot wait until this s/l is wrapped up. Also no Julian. Miss him much. Can we just get past the Scotty/Lucy/Kevin thing. ICK.

Rave: I actually enjoyed the scenes between Dante and Sonny. I liked the way they were talking, casually and for once in a long, long time, Sonny actually listened to Dante and actually did not seem to make it about him. Well played scene.

#930   2014/02/20 01:03PM
    stonecoldhot

Quote Howie79: My post is for the 2/19/14 episode:

Rant : Please get Robin off of my screen. UGH! Cannot wait until this s/l is wrapped up. Also no Julian. Miss him much. Can we just get past the Scotty/Lucy/Kevin thing. ICK.

Rave: I actually enjoyed the scenes between Dante and Sonny. I liked the way they were talking, casually and for once in a long, long time, Sonny actually listened to Dante and actually did not seem to make it about him. Well played scene.

I thought it odd that Dante didn`t go to tell Olivia first

« 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list