List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Started by LiasonSteckyFan at 2013/06/11 11:10PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/21 06:33PM, Views: 90904, Replies: 1560
    « 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 » »| page:
    #901   2014/02/11 07:37AM
    Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.
    JaneDoe

Quote oltllover:
    Quote JaneDoe: RAVE: LOVED that they are finally moving forward with finding Carly. I fear that Franco is walking right into Heather's knife or a big stick though. Thankfully Victor is on the case as well. Robin talking to Danny was CUTE! That boy has got to be one of the cutest kids I've ever seen on GH. I liked that Scotty was willing to help his son... I see a father/son future for them! AJ figuring out what happened, but I really wish they wouldn't turn him into a drunk again. REALLY? Been there, done that... let his character GROW!

RANT: Ava even considering siding with Sonny for Morgan. I don't think that will work out well for her though once Sonny finds out she killed Connie!

did you find it very "like father,like son" when Morgan expected Ava to side with him because its the corinthos way or the highway. I almost hope she does and that Sonny foolishly trusts her only to find out about Connie. I wonder if sonny will apologize to AJ

Agreed!

Of course he won't apologize to AJ. It will be interesting to see how Michael feels about Sonny's accusations when they are proven to be untrue. He might insist he apologize to AJ? We'll see.... but I love how STILL, Michael wants a relationship with AJ and won't let Sonny dissuade him.

#902   2014/02/11 11:31PM
    genhospchat

Rave: Liz has a story, she's going to take down Britt and Lante get their baby, all in one.

Not sure if this is a rant or race, since Sonny is proving, like always, he cares about himself first, his business second, his woman third and then his family, so I'll let you guys take it how you want: Carly is missing and so far Sonny has a) had romantic times with Olivia, b) made sure that Julian was kicked out of his office and has already moved in, c) taken care of mob business with Julian and d) doesn't bat an eye that Carly is with Frodd, let alone that Frodd escaped from jail.

Rant: soon Robin want be onscreen for a long time

WHYYYY is Kiki so willing to forgive all that Franco has done to Michael, his family and all the other people he has killed but is still mad at her mother for lying about a paternity when she clearly doesn't give much of a patootie about bonding with Silas? Who is Kiki to judge someone else? She married a man while in love with his brother, she allowed a man who she KNOWS just killed a woman (even though he's supposedly "changed"), not to mention who had her boyfriend raped, escape. I'm getting tired of the Todd/Starr bonding hour. If they are suppose to be different characters, STOP pushing them together as if they are father and daughter like on OLTL and start writing GH!!!

And yes I am tired of the Frodd redemption. The "He had a tumor" is soooo old. AND? He still ruined lives, still killed people, still had a young man raped and he Is STILL "killing"! He didn't have to "kill" Heather and bury her, he could have turned her in. I don't care that the actor is liked, the character is horrendous and THAT'S what I'd rather see than a fave actor from a show that's not even on the air anymore. How much stuff are they going to throw at him before they see HE DOESN'T WORK!!!!!

#903   2014/02/12 01:16PM
    nikie

My rant is about the children. First why are spencer and cam fighting over emma?! Cam should be molly's age ! And spencer was almost five when robin was preganet with emma but now what they r all the same age???!!! I don't know why but it really bother's me. Second these kids are fresh, exp. Spencer don't really like him. He is a real snob. Nic acted snobby every now and again but I don't remember him ever looking down on people like his son.! Plus nic was raised by helena , spencer wasn't! Also him and cam are cousins. I how they are not going to try and revise the spencer vs cassidine war in the future with these kids!!!

#904   2014/02/12 03:19PM
    meowbowow

I'm really sick of GH right now and have been since the Robin reveal was over. Every day there was something exciting to wait for, now it's just blech. Is this really sweeps because it's boring as heck!! There's absolutely nothing I'm enjoying right now but since I've watched from the beginning I'm not going to stop now. I just hope it will get better.

#905   2014/02/12 03:44PM
    Bizlet

Quote nikie: My rant is about the children. First why are spencer and cam fighting over emma?! Cam should be molly's age ! And spencer was almost five when robin was preganet with emma but now what they r all the same age???!!! I don't know why but it really bother's me. Second these kids are fresh, exp. Spencer don't really like him. He is a real snob. Nic acted snobby every now and again but I don't remember him ever looking down on people like his son.! Plus nic was raised by helena , spencer wasn't! Also him and cam are cousins. I how they are not going to try and revise the spencer vs cassidine war in the future with these kids!!!

I am glad that I am not the only one that bothers. Cam is going backward not forward. I think some of the story is cute but at first I thought Liz was bringing over Aiden not Cam bc it just does not make sense.
    Spencer has also been aged up and down a couple of times, but this is the first time he has had a story since Carly was trying to claim Jax was his father.

#906   2014/02/12 05:56PM
    meowbowow

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote nikie: My rant is about the children. First why are spencer and cam fighting over emma?! Cam should be molly's age ! And spencer was almost five when robin was preganet with emma but now what they r all the same age???!!! I don't know why but it really bother's me. Second these kids are fresh, exp. Spencer don't really like him. He is a real snob. Nic acted snobby every now and again but I don't remember him ever looking down on people like his son.! Plus nic was raised by helena , spencer wasn't! Also him and cam are cousins. I how they are not going to try and revise the spencer vs cassidine war in the future with these kids!!!

I am glad that I am not the only one that bothers. Cam is going backward not forward. I think some of the story is cute but at first I thought Liz was bringing over Aiden not Cam bc it just does not make sense.
    Spencer has also been aged up and down a couple of times, but this is the first time he has had a story since Carly was trying to claim Jax was his father.

Kids can't have SL's because of child labor laws, not many anyway. I miss the old Cam, he was so cute.

#907   2014/02/12 06:05PM
    i need to ge...

Quote meowbowow: I'm really sick of GH right now and have been since the Robin reveal was over. Every day there was something exciting to wait for, now it's just blech. Is this really sweeps because it's boring as heck!! There's absolutely nothing I'm enjoying right now but since I've watched from the beginning I'm not going to stop now. I just hope it will get better.

It will it always does... Ups & downs that's how they roll

#908   2014/02/12 06:09PM
    meowbowow

It will it always does... Ups & downs that's how they roll [/quote]

That's true with all soaps, which is why I keep watching.

#909   2014/02/12 06:18PM
    i need to ge...

[quote]Quote meowbowow: It will it always does... Ups & downs that's how they roll [/quote]

That's true with all soaps, which is why I keep watching. [/quote]

All of us!!! It's how they keep us hooked!!!! I know for me just when I think I've kicked the habit (several different times) I hear of something exciting or a good character return & it's over... I'm sucked right back in

#910   2014/02/12 06:25PM
    meowbowow

All of us!!! It's how they keep us hooked!!!! I know for me just when I think I've kicked the habit (several different times) I hear of something exciting or a good character return & it's over... I'm sucked right back in [/quote]

LOL. I haven't quit watching in 50 years so I probably never will.

« 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list