List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Started by LiasonSteckyFan at 2013/06/11 11:10PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/15 08:48AM, Views: 55478, Replies: 1091
    « 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 » »| page:
    #891   2014/02/04 07:55AM
    Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.
    JaneDoe

Quote Bizlet: Rant: det west he maybe yummy but 20 year old vendetta SB put on back burner when you have a missing person case.

I really think Detective West is related to Nina, brother perhaps? There has to be a good reason he's be so interested in this 20 year old cold case. I do agree that the case with Carly should come first.

#892   2014/02/04 07:58AM
    Nightmoves

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Bizlet: Rant: det west he maybe yummy but 20 year old vendetta SB put on back burner when you have a missing person case.

I really think Detective West is related to Nina, brother perhaps? There has to be a good reason he's be so interested in this 20 year old cold case. I do agree that the case with Carly should come first.

I liked this guy at first when he came to Maxie's apartment but now he just annoys me lol

#893   2014/02/04 09:16AM
    Bizlet

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote JaneDoe:

I liked this guy at first when he came to Maxie's apartment but now he just annoys me lol

When they talked about being in the bar celebrating and he was why people were still looking for Carly that pushed me over the edged. Since he was told when he started this was not his top priority.

#894   2014/02/05 10:05PM
    genhospchat

Rant: Everyone needs to bring down Julian so badly but allow Sonny to still kill people at his whim. Hunhh

Rave: more Liz!
    Love Lucy and Scotty

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/05 10:13PM
    #895   2014/02/06 06:51AM
    JaneDoe

RAVE: Sabrina coming clean with Patrick. Robin understanding why she did what she did. Victor Cassadine. Victor's encounter with Crazy Heather and Dr. O. . Liz's revelation about Dante and Ben. Franco's revelation that his crazy mother is alive and that she's the one who has Carly. Carly's almost escape.

RANT: That was the most ridiculous looking fight I've ever witnessed on TV.

#896   2014/02/06 09:32AM
    ghfanfare

So Windemere is falling apart apparently. Moldy old house, lol.

The actor playing Victor, did he do the role before? He is good.

Lucas seems kinda stalkerish. He needs to get a grip.

Nice to see Liz in a story. Nice to see the hospital scenes.

Britt is a piece of work. A chip off the old block.

#897   2014/02/10 07:10AM
    JaneDoe

RAVE: Loved seeing Julian trying to relate to his son. He's fumbling and fumbling HARD, but the only contact he's had with his son is a conversation that lasted all of 5 minutes tops. He's trying to navigate this new world of parenting and it screwing it up ROYALLY, but by looking at his face, the emotion behind it all you can tell he REALLY wants this parent/child relationship to work. He needs Alexis to help him muddle through it considering he's had no real experience in this area. Lucas also needs to brush the enormously BIG chip off his shoulder. Take some time to remember how you own mother reacted to your news long ago. The woman who raised you wasn't so accepting either, but she came around as most reasonable people do who love their children. Don't cast stones based on one initial reaction. I'm VERY interested in seeing this story play out and Julian's relationships with his kids develop.

RANT: Sonny and his VERY inept attempt at comforting his son. Comparing his son's loss of a woman who very much still wants Morgan to his loss of Connie who died. Moron can't see the difference, yet I don't expect much from this selfish man. His needs and his feelings always trump anything else.

#898   2014/02/10 08:51AM
    ghfanfare

Quote JaneDoe: RAVE: Loved seeing Julian trying to relate to his son. He's fumbling and fumbling HARD, but the only contact he's had with his son is a conversation that lasted all of 5 minutes tops. He's trying to navigate this new world of parenting and it screwing it up ROYALLY, but by looking at his face, the emotion behind it all you can tell he REALLY wants this parent/child relationship to work. He needs Alexis to help him muddle through it considering he's had no real experience in this area. Lucas also needs to brush the enormously BIG chip off his shoulder. Take some time to remember how you own mother reacted to your news long ago. The woman who raised you wasn't so accepting either, but she came around as most reasonable people do who love their children. Don't cast stones based on one initial reaction. I'm VERY interested in seeing this story play out and Julian's relationships with his kids develop.

RANT: Sonny and his VERY inept attempt at comforting his son. Comparing his son's loss of a woman who very much still wants Morgan to his loss of Connie who died. Moron can't see the difference, yet I don't expect much from this selfish man. His needs and his feelings always trump anything else.

I'm sure RC knows quite a bit about misconceptions concerning gays and it is obvious that is why he wrote Julian saying those things, as difficult as it was to hear. Julian knows nothing of parenting, his own family was quite dysfunctional by all accounts, and he is really stumbling along blindly.

I think RC also knows something about gays being on the defensive as they have had to deal with quite a bit of prejudice in the U.S. Lucas was already angry at Julian and ready for a fight and this simply gave him more fuel for the fire.

I thought those scenes were very well done by both actors and I look forward to more.

#899   2014/02/11 07:19AM
    JaneDoe

RAVE: LOVED that they are finally moving forward with finding Carly. I fear that Franco is walking right into Heather's knife or a big stick though. Thankfully Victor is on the case as well. Robin talking to Danny was CUTE! That boy has got to be one of the cutest kids I've ever seen on GH. I liked that Scotty was willing to help his son... I see a father/son future for them! AJ figuring out what happened, but I really wish they wouldn't turn him into a drunk again. REALLY? Been there, done that... let his character GROW!

RANT: Ava even considering siding with Sonny for Morgan. I don't think that will work out well for her though once Sonny finds out she killed Connie!

#900   2014/02/11 07:24AM
    oltllover

Quote JaneDoe: RAVE: LOVED that they are finally moving forward with finding Carly. I fear that Franco is walking right into Heather's knife or a big stick though. Thankfully Victor is on the case as well. Robin talking to Danny was CUTE! That boy has got to be one of the cutest kids I've ever seen on GH. I liked that Scotty was willing to help his son... I see a father/son future for them! AJ figuring out what happened, but I really wish they wouldn't turn him into a drunk again. REALLY? Been there, done that... let his character GROW!

RANT: Ava even considering siding with Sonny for Morgan. I don't think that will work out well for her though once Sonny finds out she killed Connie!

did you find it very "like father,like son" when Morgan expected Ava to side with him because its the corinthos way or the highway. I almost hope she does and that Sonny foolishly trusts her only to find out about Connie. I wonder if sonny will apologize to AJ

« 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list