List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Started by LiasonSteckyFan at 2013/06/11 11:10PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/21 10:46AM, Views: 90549, Replies: 1557
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #81   2013/07/01 09:35AM
    Re: THE RANT & RAVE THREAD - ALL WELCOME
    genhospchat

RANT: As soon as Olivia wakes up and he finds out Carly nor Shawn had anything to do with her shotting, the first thing Sonny says is "whoever did this will pay."

REALLY Sonny?!!! When it was thought to be Carly and Shawn, a cover up was ordered almost immediately for senseless violence but because it's not them, let's start some more senseless violence and blow open whoever it is. I'm TIRED of Sonny's "someone must pay unless it has something to do with me or mine." No one even cares that Franco is still alive, let's get the person that shot Olivia!

This is a huge problem with Sonny and the mob on GH, how much bloodshed is needed before the writers say "ENOUGH!" I don't care about constant violence on the show and kill this one and that one. Let it go! I know he's a selfish mob boss but enough of the hypocrisy and death toll, let's get back to daytime tv here...which doesn't include constant violence! Oh and take Shawn with you, his characters been ruined, by Sonny, shocker.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/01 09:37AM
    #82   2013/07/02 06:04AM
    JaneDoe

RAVE: Ava and Frodd are magical together, I'm really loving these two devious minds! LOVED Luke and Tracy too, I love seeing her soft side come out and she wowed me with wanting to help him ABOVE getting control of ELQ.

RANT: Morgan...... Please. Stop. Talking.

#83   2013/07/02 10:50AM
    ghfanfare

Rave: Great scenes with Carly and Ava! Then throw Frodd into the mix and it's all so soapy and entertaining!

Rant: Not looking forward to the Sonny/Olivia romance. Esp. if it means Connie leaving town because of it. Always kinda liked Olivia even if she is a big hypocrite. This will ruin it.

#84   2013/07/02 11:20AM
    JaneDoe

Quote ghfanfare: Rave: Great scenes with Carly and Ava! Then throw Frodd into the mix and it's all so soapy and entertaining!

Rant: Not looking forward to the Sonny/Olivia romance. Esp. if it means Connie leaving town because of it. Always kinda liked Olivia even if she is a big hypocrite. This will ruin it.

ITA! Olivia used to be strong and smart, now she's reduced to being just another mindless Sonny follower. Top it off with Konnie leaving.... probably because of Sonny, GAG.

#85   2013/07/02 01:50PM
    Lolacat

Finally came back to GH after 25 years of watching on and off and I am turning off again because Liz is taking back AJ.. Really writers? First episode I have FFwd in 3 months...Probably the last as I am giving up the mediocre stupidity writing of the writers.

#86   2013/07/02 01:54PM
    ransomha

Raving about Sonny's appeal.
    Carly wasn't happy until things were straight with them.
    Olivia can't wait to get better under Sonny's care.
    Connie is burning with jealously.

Sonny is THE MAN.....now and always.

#87   2013/07/02 08:25PM
    genhospchat

Not sure if this is a rant or a rave but does anyone else find Frodd and Ava to be a lot like Monica and Alan of the past? They are even in the same house and using almost the same lines.

Rave: Love that Liz and AJ are on the right track. Why wouldn't Liz let it go? They weren't together and she knows what she's done in the past so she sees that AJ did nothing wrong. I'm glad she's just going for it and not thinking it to death like she always did in the past. Please writers, don't let AJ do that again.

Rant: What's with Carly grovelling to Sonny? The amount of people he's betrayed, Carly herself many times, now he's saying "if you want to be in my life, do as I say, not as I do." Tired of his hypocrisy and high horse. There's nothing about him that is appealing to me.

#88   2013/07/03 03:07AM
    cardgirl

RANT: I hate that Alexis is such a freaking hypocrite. She can work for Sonny and justify it, but Shawn has quit??????? She said she had to work for Sonny because of Kristina. Really????? OMFG!!!! Kristina is an adult now, not even living in PC. It's not like Alexis and Sonny will be embroiled in some custody thing. Alexis is just making excuses. She doesn't even like what Sonny does or stands for. But she can't stop working for him. UGH. I don't like Shawn any better. He is a blow hard and a poor excuse for a guardian. But he did have a point. If he should quit working for Sonny so should Alexis. Sorry he caved.

If Frodd or Kiki make one more OLTL reference, I am going to scream. I get it, you were father and daughter on another show that does not exist on ABC anymore, you are pets of RC and FV but really, this is GH not OLTL. Get over it. Move on.

Speaking of Frodd, it has now become the Ava, Frodd and on off days, the Sonny show. Um how about showing more of the other characters. Like can we puuuuhleazzzze move on with the Maxie is carrying her own child story? Or show some more of Mac and Felicia or Anna and Duke, or Lucy. Yeah, I am soooo happy the vets are back, can I see more of them if you don't mind.

Why couldn't Alice have "accidently" smacked Morgan in the face so he could not talk anymore? Can Mikey grow a brian?

Can Britt and Taylor and Felix go for a ride together on their bikes in front of a bus?

RAVE: Even though I do not like Frodd or Ava, so glad he is NOT in Carly's romantic orbit. Not that girl needs to be with a man. She should never ever be with a man ever again she is not good at relationships or having the sense god gave a goose.

Kind of warming up to Nulu. Like that this actress makes her seem more mature and less whiniy. I do miss the snarky though. Do not like her with Dominic anymore though no chemistry, but like her.

Sorry but love love love that they are pairing Sonny and Olivia. I always liked them together. It's hard to not like Sonny when he is the throws of a romance and Olivia does not and will not allow Sonny to make excuses for his behavior. If she got Carly shot and he threatened her she would have kicked him in his baby maker....I mean baby balls. Give me a day folks he will be back on the bus list and I will hate him again. I just like the romantic Sonny. I know I am sick...thus the bus.

Love love love that Liz gave AJ another chance and took responsibility for her past actions that were not so honorable. Love how she takes the high road.I think AJ and Liz are cute together.

One last rant though. Can Nic go away please. He practically stalked Liz and only erased the tape of AJ admitting her slept with Carly AFTER Liz said she would have felt different if he had told her was when she and AJ were not even a couple.

Hope they keep giving Max and Milo stories to do. Find Milo and woman and put Max back with Diane. I loved them together and miss them.

#89   2013/07/03 04:02AM
    Vertigobarbie

Rave: Cardgirl's rant. I love NLG and Alexis, (she does annoy the ever living heck out of me at times), but yes she can be one of the biggest hypocrites on the show. I guess she has forgotten that she faked mental illness to get off murdering Luis Alcazar and that she helped Luke weaken the railings at Windemere hoping to kill Helena and instead killing Katherine Bell. At least they mentioned her hitting Kiefer with her car and leaving him to die. Alexis is the daughter of a Cassadine how innocent can she be?

Still raving, JD's rant on Morgan. Totally agree.

JD we are going to have to find something that we can repectfully disagree on. LOL

Fanfare, I confess that when I was younger I wasn't a huge Steve McQueen fan but yup definitely the KING OF COOL. Loved, loved, loved him and Yul Bryner in The Magnificent Seven. I watch it whenever it comes on TV.

Rant: I'm still on the nuances thing. I wish this actor would get with the program and just learn how to do them or leave the show.

#90   2013/07/03 04:05AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote genhospchat: Not sure if this is a rant or a rave but does anyone else find Frodd and Ava to be a lot like Monica and Alan of the past? They are even in the same house and using almost the same lines.

Rave: Love that Liz and AJ are on the right track. Why wouldn't Liz let it go? They weren't together and she knows what she's done in the past so she sees that AJ did nothing wrong. I'm glad she's just going for it and not thinking it to death like she always did in the past. Please writers, don't let AJ do that again.

Rant: What's with Carly grovelling to Sonny? The amount of people he's betrayed, Carly herself many times, now he's saying "if you want to be in my life, do as I say, not as I do." Tired of his hypocrisy and high horse. There's nothing about him that is appealing to me.

Hey Gen, they could be. To be honest I didn't really pick up on it until I read your post but there are similarities there.

Agree on the whole Sonny and hypocracy thing. Three of the biggest hypocrites on the show, Sonny, Carly and Alexis and you know I am a fan of Alexis.

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list