List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Started by LiasonSteckyFan at 2013/06/11 11:10PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/23 10:47AM, Views: 57769, Replies: 1141
    « 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 » »| page:
    #881   2014/01/30 02:14PM
    Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.
    Bizlet

Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote stonecoldhot: Rant Britch telling Liz to get some friends,really Britch how many friends do you have,and the only one you do have will be gone when he finds out what you did to his sister

I'm no cheerleader for Britt but I think she was saying that Cam should get other friends instead of Liz having to trek out to Spoon Island for a play date.

If that's the case, I misunderstood, but Britt still has no business to say that to Liz. It seems like Nic enjoys seeing Liz and Cam, Britt is just worried that Nic will dump her when he finds out about Ben

I agree its none of her business and Cam and Spencer are more then just friends they are family, clearly Britt is jealous of Liz thats why she doesn't want her there and believe me I am so ready for the truth to come out about Ben.

It is none of Liz's business since she has declared over and over she wanted nothing but friendship from Nik. I also just want Ben's story to come out bc it has dragged on way too long IMO.

Cam and Spencer are family so It makes sence they would play together, I don`t think Spencer has many friends coming out to Spoon Island,and Nick doesn't mind at all seing Liz. If Liz finds out the truth about Ben, she should come out and tell the whole world,it would be anyone`s business because what Britt did was a crime, that poor baby has a right to be with his parents

I phrased my rant poorly I just meant it is none of Liz's business who Nik dates until the truth comes out, but i hope it does come out soon. Then she can I told you so Nik until the cows come home.

IDK who is going out her a his point. is mother going to start something now that they are working together or will Nik get there on his own. Lulu has been spending time with Ben.

#882   2014/01/30 02:24PM
    stonecoldhot

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote stonecoldhot: Rant Britch telling Liz to get some friends,really Britch how many friends do you have,and the only one you do have will be gone when he finds out what you did to his sister

I'm no cheerleader for Britt but I think she was saying that Cam should get other friends instead of Liz having to trek out to Spoon Island for a play date.

If that's the case, I misunderstood, but Britt still has no business to say that to Liz. It seems like Nic enjoys seeing Liz and Cam, Britt is just worried that Nic will dump her when he finds out about Ben

I agree its none of her business and Cam and Spencer are more then just friends they are family, clearly Britt is jealous of Liz thats why she doesn't want her there and believe me I am so ready for the truth to come out about Ben.

It is none of Liz's business since she has declared over and over she wanted nothing but friendship from Nik. I also just want Ben's story to come out bc it has dragged on way too long IMO.

Cam and Spencer are family so It makes sence they would play together, I don`t think Spencer has many friends coming out to Spoon Island,and Nick doesn't mind at all seing Liz. If Liz finds out the truth about Ben, she should come out and tell the whole world,it would be anyone`s business because what Britt did was a crime, that poor baby has a right to be with his parents

I phrased my rant poorly I just meant it is none of Liz's business who Nik dates until the truth comes out, but i hope it does come out soon. Then she can I told you so Nik until the cows come home.

IDK who is going out her a his point. is mother going to start something now that they are working together or will Nik get there on his own. Lulu has been spending time with Ben.

What an awful person Britch is ,seeing the pain that Lulu is in,I don`t care who outs Britt, as long as she gets what she deserves

#883   2014/01/31 09:13AM
    ghfanfare

It's been nice to see Robert. At least this time they gave him a nice send off.

I see more chemistry with Elizabeth and Nik than with Nik and Britt. Franco and Silas scenes were most amusing. Stop yelling, Michael. And get a grip.

I know everyone is tired of the Heather and Carly story but I actually did feel some sympathy for Heather. But they can move it along now.

#884   2014/02/02 10:58AM
    i need to ge...

Rant- I just watched Wednesday's show. I still have some catching up to do... How many times are we gonna have Lucy in Scott's room... Knock knock knock... Scott is Kevin... Lucy hiding oh give me a break...

Rave- I like Ana & Robert scenes & Alexis is getting fun again

#885   2014/02/03 10:29AM
    JaneDoe

RAVE: Victor Cassadine... the mere thought of Helz possibly waking from the dead (and who else?)... EEEEEEEK... Frodd figuring out that Heather must be alive and probably has Carly... Ooooh, is baby Ben sick?... Liz outing Sabrina's secret in front of Emma ... Dr. O and her cray-cray leading of the hospital... SO MUCH GOODNESS and not an ounce of Sonny. Perfect show Friday, I have no Rants at all.

PS.... I'm going to assume that among the "dead" Victor has, one of them will be important enough for Robin to leave her family for. I REALLY hope it's not Stone, that would be too weird and WRONG IMO. Jason? I really don't want to know, just speculating.

#886   2014/02/03 10:39AM
    ransomha

rant: Really ,characters from the 80-'s?
    Have to stop living in the past and move forward.

Sorry to see Robin exit.

Time wasted on 6 year old love triangles.....really?
    Heather wanting 2 little boys to stab an woman? Not cool at all.

Rave: Sonny gathering more and more soldiers toward the take down of the homeless Julian.

#887   2014/02/04 05:55AM
    JaneDoe

RAVE: Emma, Sabrina, and Liz scenes and Sabrina FINALLY being truthful with Patrick. Emma showing her love for Sabrina as well as Liz showing her friendship with her.

Still loving diabolical Victor and I can't wait to see how Robin explains having to leave to save Jason. This is going to be a very dramatic and emotional exit for her with Patrick, Anna, and EMMA. So sad.

I'm curious how long it's going to take for Lulu to start putting the pieces together. This baby looks NOTHING like his mother. He's fair and blonde like you and he now has the exact same allergies Dante has. He was conceived around the same time you harvested you eggs..... HELLO!!! I'm glad they are finally moving forward with this.

Franco telling Kiki about killing Heather and his escaping to go find Carly! I hope he is the one to save her.

RANT: Kiki and her screeching. I didn't like it when Starr did it and it's no different as a brunette with a different name.

#888   2014/02/04 06:12AM
    Bizlet

Rant: det west he maybe yummy but 20 year old vendetta SB put on back burner when you have a missing person case.

#889   2014/02/04 07:32AM
    oltllover

rave: love RH and KA scenes no matter what you call them they are still Todd and Starr(father and daughter)
    rant: as much as I love RH and KA in scenes together, the writers made the move to make her Silas' daughter so how about they start writing some good scenes for them.

#890   2014/02/04 07:32AM
    ransomha

Rant: Yesterday we heard Patrick ending two phones calls to Robin saying I LOVE YOU
    When we see them together he's always telling her how happy he is and how much he loves her.

Now with Robin leaving Patrick is going to "love" Sabrina again?
    They need to skip this part two of Sabrina and Patrick. It didn't work the first time either.

« 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list