List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Started by LiasonSteckyFan at 2013/06/11 11:10PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/28 05:43AM, Views: 82529, Replies: 1427
    « 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 » »| page:
    #871   2014/01/30 08:47AM
    Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.
    ghfanfare

Quote Nightmoves: Julian and Alexis! EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

OMG! Sizzling! Can't wait for more.

#872   2014/01/30 08:51AM
    JaneDoe

RANT: I miss the creator of this great thread LiasonSteckyFan! Such a fun poster.

#873   2014/01/30 10:19AM
    stonecoldhot

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote Nightmoves: Julian and Alexis! EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

I do think Alexis needs some sessions with Kevin, she has never been able to handle a relationship with any man starting with Ned, I do love Alexis though

You can't really fault Alexis and Ned not working out. That started when Ned was Eddy Main playing clubs and fell for Lois. I think it was a while before the rest of the Q's realized he even had found someone.

That was the time Alexis was having her panic attacks and hyperventaling in to paper bags when she and Ned were going to be married

#874   2014/01/30 12:14PM
    stonecoldhot

Rant Britch telling Liz to get some friends,really Britch how many friends do you have,and the only one you do have will be gone when he finds out what you did to his sister

#875   2014/01/30 12:16PM
    Bizlet

Quote stonecoldhot: Rant Britch telling Liz to get some friends,really Britch how many friends do you have,and the only one you do have will be gone when he finds out what you did to his sister

Amen to that. I just hope when Lante finally gets Ben back it goes smoothly.

#876   2014/01/30 12:16PM
    oltllover

Quote stonecoldhot: Rant Britch telling Liz to get some friends,really Britch how many friends do you have,and the only one you do have will be gone when he finds out what you did to his sister

I'm no cheerleader for Britt but I think she was saying that Cam should get other friends instead of Liz having to trek out to Spoon Island for a play date.

#877   2014/01/30 12:59PM
    stonecoldhot

Quote oltllover:

I'm no cheerleader for Britt but I think she was saying that Cam should get other friends instead of Liz having to trek out to Spoon Island for a play date.

If that's the case, I misunderstood, but Britt still has no business to say that to Liz. It seems like Nic enjoys seeing Liz and Cam, Britt is just worried that Nic will dump her when he finds out about Ben

#878   2014/01/30 01:02PM
    oltllover

Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote oltllover:

If that's the case, I misunderstood, but Britt still has no business to say that to Liz. It seems like Nic enjoys seeing Liz and Cam, Britt is just worried that Nic will dump her when he finds out about Ben

I agree its none of her business and Cam and Spencer are more then just friends they are family, clearly Britt is jealous of Liz thats why she doesn't want her there and believe me I am so ready for the truth to come out about Ben.

#879   2014/01/30 01:14PM
    Bizlet

Quote oltllover:
    Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote oltllover:

I agree its none of her business and Cam and Spencer are more then just friends they are family, clearly Britt is jealous of Liz thats why she doesn't want her there and believe me I am so ready for the truth to come out about Ben.

It is none of Liz's business since she has declared over and over she wanted nothing but friendship from Nik. I also just want Ben's story to come out bc it has dragged on way too long IMO.

#880   2014/01/30 01:58PM
    stonecoldhot

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote oltllover:

It is none of Liz's business since she has declared over and over she wanted nothing but friendship from Nik. I also just want Ben's story to come out bc it has dragged on way too long IMO.

Cam and Spencer are family so It makes sence they would play together, I don`t think Spencer has many friends coming out to Spoon Island,and Nick doesn't mind at all seing Liz. If Liz finds out the truth about Ben, she should come out and tell the whole world,it would be anyone`s business because what Britt did was a crime, that poor baby has a right to be with his parents

« 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list