List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Started by LiasonSteckyFan at 2013/06/11 11:10PM
    Latest post: 2014/12/20 05:44PM, Views: 141309, Replies: 2468
    « 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 » »| page:
    #861   2014/01/30 06:01AM
    Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.
    JaneDoe

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote Nightmoves: Julian and Alexis! EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

I do think Alexis needs some sessions with Kevin, she has never been able to handle a relationship with any man starting with Ned, I do love Alexis though

Maybe she was waiting for her first love to come back lol!

Julian was so sexy especially when he grabbed her by her belt and pulled her close. She won't be able to fight her attraction for long. These two will be HOT HOT HOT.

I love Alexis too

You could be right! She won't be able to resist Julian's charms for long, she's proven that she likes her boys BAD and Julian has that wrapped up. LOVED, LOVED, LOVED them yesterday.

#862   2014/01/30 06:05AM
    ransomha

rave: It only took one kiss for Alexis to run for the door. breath mint Julian?
    Also funny she mocked him for living with his sister.
    IF they did have sex, looks like he'd be taking back to the back seat of a car.
    He hasn't changed much from 18 year old Julian.

Rant: How long will it take for Alexis to find out Julian used and endangered Molly?

#863   2014/01/30 06:25AM
    JaneDoe

RAVE: LOVED the scenes with Frodd and Chandra Wilson! That was some fabulous acting. As much as I wish RH wasn't Frodd, his acting and screen presence is enough to make me like him regardless of who he's playing.

RANT: TJ, Molly, Rafe..... they just bore me. I am happy that we have not been blessed with the presence of Taylor lately. I' hopeful she's gone for good.

#864   2014/01/30 06:36AM
    ransomha

rant: Sonny is considered childish for throwing Julian to the streets while Julian's big retaliation plan for getting his butt whooped is to squeal to Anna.

rave: Anna didn't seem upset with Duke and almost admired him for his stance. Seems to have brought them closer with a common goal, take out Julian. Another one of Julian's great plans failing.....

#865   2014/01/30 06:48AM
    Nightmoves

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote Nightmoves: Julian and Alexis! EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

I do think Alexis needs some sessions with Kevin, she has never been able to handle a relationship with any man starting with Ned, I do love Alexis though

Maybe she was waiting for her first love to come back lol!

Julian was so sexy especially when he grabbed her by her belt and pulled her close. She won't be able to fight her attraction for long. These two will be HOT HOT HOT.

I love Alexis too

You could be right! She won't be able to resist Julian's charms for long, she's proven that she likes her boys BAD and Julian has that wrapped up. LOVED, LOVED, LOVED them yesterday.

Oh she will NOT be able to resist Julian for long she wants him bad They are so good together and will be HOT once they get busy

#866   2014/01/30 06:50AM
    JaneDoe

Ooooh, forgot something

RAVE: I still don't like NuLulu that much, but her reunion with Dante was sweet. I love Dante's devotion to his marriage.

RANT: Lucy and Scott! Seriously Lucy.... Kevin is so much better.

#867   2014/01/30 06:52AM
    Nightmoves

Quote JaneDoe: Ooooh, forgot something

RAVE: I still don't like NuLulu that much, but her reunion with Dante was sweet. I love Dante's devotion to his marriage.

I'm not a big Lulu fan as you know, especially this nuLuLu but I enjoyed that scene too. Glad she came to her senses.

Is it just me, or is Dante looking REALLY good lately?

#868   2014/01/30 06:55AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Nightmoves:

I'm not a big Lulu fan as you know, especially this nuLuLu but I enjoyed that scene too. Glad she came to her senses.

He always looks good to me.... but when he gets territorial or passionate, he's even hotter! He's very good at portraying his love and devotion to Lulu.

#869   2014/01/30 07:02AM
    Nightmoves

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Nightmoves:

He always looks good to me.... but when he gets territorial or passionate, he's even hotter! He's very good at portraying his love and devotion to Lulu.

I thought maybe it was his hair lol

#870   2014/01/30 08:46AM
    ghfanfare

Quote Nightmoves:

Not just you. Dante has seemed more interesting lately for the first time in ages.

« 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list