List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Started by LiasonSteckyFan at 2013/06/11 11:10PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/24 06:37PM, Views: 115190, Replies: 1987
    « 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 » »| page:
    #851   2014/01/24 04:59PM
    Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.
    tyandy

Rant....Morgan and this beyond stupid s/l with Ava and the Jeromes. This idiot seriously thinks that getting in the middle of a mob scuffle (no war really as of yet) and NO-ONE will get hurt or killed? What exactly did this kid learn at school? Mastering b blackjack and poker? Well no not really, already screwed that up too....c'mon enough already....

#852   2014/01/27 10:13AM
    ghfanfare

Anna is now suspicious of Duke. Won't take long for her to figure out that connection, I think. But will she forgive him?

In the minority, but I like Scott. He is obnoxious and irritating but he sometimes comes through. Not so sure about the Lucy deal. Maybe a better buildup would have helped.

Silas is finally showing a little spirit and getting interesting. Am looking forward to seeing where this goes.

#853   2014/01/28 05:59AM
    JaneDoe

RAVE: Julian going to nark on Duke and Sonny, LOL.... VERY smart move. I really think Julian is going to help Sam with Ava too, this will be the turning point for them IMO.

As silly as the story is, I still love seeing Mac, Felecia, Lucy, and Scott all on screen again.... I just want Lucy to kick Scott to the curb. She needs to be with her Doc!

RANT: Morgan is STILL an idiot, Sonny is still predictably throwing barware, and Olivia is still Sonny's little cheerleader. She said something to the effect that she's used to Sonny's dark and angry ways like it's a daily thing.... yet she still wants to be there with him? How depressing. They need to live out their dark, angry depression on the remote island somewhere.

#854   2014/01/29 11:02AM
    ghfanfare

Rave:

Great scenes with Duke and Anna! Awesome to see Duke explode with fire and passion. Loved it.

Julian is cool. Looking forward to the scenes that were aired in today's preview.

Rant:

Teen scene needs an overhaul. Come on, RC. You did much better with this on OLTL.

#855   2014/01/30 03:49AM
    Nightmoves

Julian and Alexis! EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

#856   2014/01/30 03:53AM
    stonecoldhot

Quote Nightmoves: Julian and Alexis! EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

I do think Alexis needs some sessions with Kevin, she has never been able to handle a relationship with any man starting with Ned, I do love Alexis though

#857   2014/01/30 04:12AM
    ransomha

Rant: Making a grown woman look and act like at 15 year old girl.
    It's not like she's inexperienced.
    Hate they make her look so foolish.
    And this is what Julian is attracted to? Why am I not surprised?

The open shirt thing is beyond silly now.
    Seen it.
    Julian could have been an interesting character and now he's just a bore.

rant: Saying goodbye to Robert. He's a great character and a big loss.

Rave: Duke has finally become interesting.
    He grew a pair.
    Think Anna will like the manly Duke much more.

#858   2014/01/30 04:27AM
    Bizlet

Quote JaneDoe: RAVE: Julian going to nark on Duke and Sonny, LOL.... VERY smart move. I really think Julian is going to help Sam with Ava too, this will be the turning point for them IMO.

As silly as the story is, I still love seeing Mac, Felecia, Lucy, and Scott all on screen again.... I just want Lucy to kick Scott to the curb. She needs to be with her Doc!

RANT: Morgan is STILL an idiot, Sonny is still predictably throwing barware, and Olivia is still Sonny's little cheerleader. She said something to the effect that she's used to Sonny's dark and angry ways like it's a daily thing.... yet she still wants to be there with him? How depressing. They need to live out their dark, angry depression on the remote island somewhere.

To your rant they might as well give Liv a Pom Pom and a dust pan for all the support she has been providing Sonny.

#859   2014/01/30 04:33AM
    Nightmoves

Quote stonecoldhot:

I do think Alexis needs some sessions with Kevin, she has never been able to handle a relationship with any man starting with Ned, I do love Alexis though

Maybe she was waiting for her first love to come back lol!

Julian was so sexy especially when he grabbed her by her belt and pulled her close. She won't be able to fight her attraction for long. These two will be HOT HOT HOT.

I love Alexis too

#860   2014/01/30 05:11AM
    Bizlet

Quote stonecoldhot:

You can't really fault Alexis and Ned not working out. That started when Ned was Eddy Main playing clubs and fell for Lois. I think it was a while before the rest of the Q's realized he even had found someone.

« 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list