List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Started by LiasonSteckyFan at 2013/06/11 11:10PM
    Latest post: 2014/11/27 03:48AM, Views: 132295, Replies: 2329
    « 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 » »| page:
    #841   2014/01/22 09:29AM
    Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.
    ransomha

Rave: Julian outsmarted and homeless. What else won't he see coming?
    Lucas and Sam rejecting Julian.
    Ava lying to Julian.

Rant: Too much Heather.
    Want better s/l for Liz.

Dante and Lulu broken up. Want them to work together and be a couple.

#842   2014/01/22 03:06PM
    maxiboy

I have been a general hospital fan since I was a kid and would watch it with mom. I joined to express my fustration over the current story lines. I understand this is a soap opera but seriously come on!!!! It's so far out there, I absolutely hate the story line with Brit's mom as the new Chief of staff, its utterly ridiculous. The Heather drama, come on there too....really.... back from the dead! How many people are you going to bring back from the dead? It's old! Carly the tough Mom/character cant do better against Heather? I don't understand why in the world you wouldn't take the story line with Carly more towards a rift with Ava, would have been much better than this garbage. And then more baby momma drama between Sabrina/Patrick, its all so old. The writing absolutely sucks and needs serious change.

#843   2014/01/22 03:07PM
    maxiboy

I have been a general hospital fan since I was a kid and would watch it with mom. I joined to express my fustration over the current story lines. I understand this is a soap opera but seriously come on!!!! It's so far out there, I absolutely hate the story line with Brit's mom as the new Chief of staff, its utterly ridiculous. The Heather drama, come on there too....really.... back from the dead! How many people are you going to bring back from the dead? It's old! Carly the tough Mom/character cant do better against Heather? I don't understand why in the world you wouldn't take the story line with Carly more towards a rift with Ava, would have been much better than this garbage. And then more baby momma drama between Sabrina/Patrick, its all so old. The writing absolutely sucks and needs serious change.

#844   2014/01/22 04:41PM
    diehard soap...

I loveeeeeeee general hospital always have always will. I love how some of my favorite OLTL actors were incorportated into it. I love the old school story lines with Anna and Duke. However, my favorite storyline right now is with Ava and Morgan. Maura West does a wonderful job playing the role of Ava. She keeps me on the edge of my seat each week. I wish she sparred more with Sonny. I also loveeeeeeee her with Morgan even though he is kind of an idiot. I would like to see more of Morgan and Ava together

#845   2014/01/23 06:05AM
    Nightmoves

Free Carly! This is getting beyond ridiculous! I was hoping the kiddies would rescue her but now we have her injected ugh I hope she wake up and start having hallucinations

#846   2014/01/23 06:27AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Nightmoves: Free Carly! This is getting beyond ridiculous! I was hoping the kiddies would rescue her but now we have her injected ugh I hope she wake up and start having hallucinations

ITA! This is getting ridiculous and PLEASE don't let Carly wake up to hallucinations! Olivia has played that out to death.

I'm not one for the kiddies on the soap, but I have to agree that their scenes were cute yesterday.

#847   2014/01/23 06:36AM
    Nightmoves

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Nightmoves: Free Carly! This is getting beyond ridiculous! I was hoping the kiddies would rescue her but now we have her injected ugh I hope she wake up and start having hallucinations

ITA! This is getting ridiculous and PLEASE don't let Carly wake up to hallucinations! Olivia has played that out to death.

I'm not one for the kiddies on the soap, but I have to agree that their scenes were cute yesterday.

oops! I meant she 'doesn't' start having hallucinations but I think you got my point

#848   2014/01/23 07:19AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote JaneDoe:

oops! I meant she 'doesn't' start having hallucinations but I think you got my point

I got that and I didn't even pick up on your wording error. I can't imagine ANYONE wanting to revisit the "visions" s/l anytime soon with ANY character.

#849   2014/01/23 07:21AM
    Lulu-Spencer

Is it took much to ask for Lulu and Dante to have a scene a little longer than Emma, Spencer and Cameron's? This is getting ridiculous that a storyline I am totally invested in gets bookends while the kids get more airtime. It's no wonder why storylines take forever when newbies and the kids are getting over 10mins of airtime while Lulu and Dante's storyline gets 5mins within two weeks

#850   2014/01/23 08:51AM
    ghfanfare

Rave: Baby Ben. What a cutie! Stole that scene.

I have to say that RM is good with everyone on the show including the kids. But let's move this story along.

I felt like I was watching Todd and Starr yesterday.

Robin usually annoys me but I liked her scene with Anna.

« 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list