List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Started by LiasonSteckyFan at 2013/06/11 11:10PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/31 10:21PM, Views: 118810, Replies: 2074
    « 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 » »| page:
    #831   2014/01/19 08:00PM
    Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.
    Howie79

ITA with the above posts. My rant is Sonny and his petty behavior. If he thought before acting he would have kept Julian there and used his contacts to watch his movements. But that is Sonny, don't think anything thru. I don't find it funny or that it adds humor to the show. Instead I find it sad and pathetic.

I think that my biggest rant is that there was a time, about 15 years ago, when I watched the show to see Sonny. And I find it sad that tptb have made this character a shell of his former self. I am so glad that the Jeromes are back and adding some interesting s/ls to the show. So done with the Sonny and his many loves until they betray him show.

#832   2014/01/20 08:06AM
    JaneDoe

RAVE: Lucas! I really like this actor and being from a veteran family makes him even more enjoyable. I can't wait to see how his encounter with Sam goes..... and Julian!

Julian! Figured out that Lucas is his son and he wants to get to know him. He wants to be a better father than his own .

Someone FINALLY finding Carly.... although I wish it hadn't been Luke. AJ would have been SO much better.

RANT: LULU is STUPID. Period. Drop her Dante, drop her like it's HOT.

Olivia is such a waste of space and her scenes being the BIG BAD LANDLORD were laughable. Just like Sonny to use his "flavor of the month" or anyone else for that matter to do his dirty work. They looked like whiny school kids crying "nana-nana boo boo... I'm better than you are" Like Julian doesn't have the connections or money to find another office or home? Oooooooh you really got him good Sonny!

The PCDC! Really?! There's no splattered blood, only a streak on the car and some on the knife (AND HOLY MOLY Carly's "scratch" isn't NEAR big enough to cause all that strawberry jelly blood, LOL). There's nothing on the ground or anywhere else near the car. Seriously stupid detective work and it REEKS of set-up. PLEASE don't start making the PCPD look like fools again. I thought they were getting smarter.

NO LIZ AND NIK..... NO!

#833   2014/01/21 09:33PM
    genhospchat

Quote Howie79: ITA with the above posts. My rant is Sonny and his petty behavior. If he thought before acting he would have kept Julian there and used his contacts to watch his movements. But that is Sonny, don't think anything thru. I don't find it funny or that it adds humor to the show. Instead I find it sad and pathetic.

I think that my biggest rant is that there was a time, about 15 years ago, when I watched the show to see Sonny. And I find it sad that tptb have made this character a shell of his former self. I am so glad that the Jeromes are back and adding some interesting s/ls to the show. So done with the Sonny and his many loves until they betray him show.

I'm the same. I loved Sonny at one point and now he is just an annoyance, his storylines are boring and repetitive.

#834   2014/01/21 09:36PM
    genhospchat

Quote JaneDoe: RAVE: Lucas! I really like this actor and being from a veteran family makes him even more enjoyable. I can't wait to see how his encounter with Sam goes..... and Julian!

Julian! Figured out that Lucas is his son and he wants to get to know him. He wants to be a better father than his own .

Someone FINALLY finding Carly.... although I wish it hadn't been Luke. AJ would have been SO much better.

RANT: LULU is STUPID. Period. Drop her Dante, drop her like it's HOT.

Olivia is such a waste of space and her scenes being the BIG BAD LANDLORD were laughable. Just like Sonny to use his "flavor of the month" or anyone else for that matter to do his dirty work. They looked like whiny school kids crying "nana-nana boo boo... I'm better than you are" Like Julian doesn't have the connections or money to find another office or home? Oooooooh you really got him good Sonny!

The PCDC! Really?! There's no splattered blood, only a streak on the car and some on the knife (AND HOLY MOLY Carly's "scratch" isn't NEAR big enough to cause all that strawberry jelly blood, LOL). There's nothing on the ground or anywhere else near the car. Seriously stupid detective work and it REEKS of set-up. PLEASE don't start making the PCPD look like fools again. I thought they were getting smarter.

NO LIZ AND NIK..... NO!

Hahaha you basically repeated my post with different words

#835   2014/01/22 05:47AM
    lovelyliz

Rave: Love Liz scenes, her sweater and her just being on. As far as Nick and Liz I do not see it happening they will probably use her to further their love for Brick but I do hope they leave my girl out of it. Liz needs a story. Love Carly scenes. It took me a long time to start liking Carly again but I do. The old writers made Carly look bad by saying things to Liz but it's new writers & Carly has a new attitude. She is no longer defending Jason & he's gone. I hope it's a girl night out in the future for Liz and Carly.

Rant: Why is Dr. O still around and her daughter they serve no purpose to me. They do not have a history on GH why are they still around. Somebody kill them off please.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/22 05:49AM
    #836   2014/01/22 07:35AM
    cocoprinzess

I love carly but this romance with franco makes me sick.. she would nver fall for the man responsible for her son being raped or someone trying to hurt jason.. this story is not believable.. bring back jax for carly they were great together.. next sabrina love sabrina and patrick it was fresh and great to watch just to have the boring ZZZZZZZ robin come back why couldnt she just stay dead.. i wish patrick would have just picked sabrina ... lizard liz.. miss sanctimonious i didnt see her spilling the truth to lucky about jake enough said mind your own business.. love that bobbi is back now lure noah back and that would rock.. monica needs a new man.. it time to give monica some love..s ick of the teeny boppers kiki morgan micheal enough already.. loving sonny and olivia.. even though i was a huge sonny/carly fan...ava jerome kill her already she grates on my nerves.. love julian.. hot hot hot want to see him with alexis asap...!!!!! glad max and diane are back together.. would love to see the new lulu with milo because they have more chemistry than dante and lulu.. for sure.. maxie and nathan there brief scenes were good would love to see them togetehr and for maxie to get her baby back.. last but not least.. enough of heather already.. this story with her and her obsession with her sons is twisted lock her up or just kill her off already.. and get rid of obrecht enough already how hypocritical to fire monica becuase of aj and then have a kidnapper egg stealing psycho as chief of staff..

#837   2014/01/22 07:59AM
    Nightmoves

I know it was corny, but I liked the scenes with
    Cam, Emma and Spencer! The look on Emma's face!

Also Carly biting Heather I LOL'd, but I am ready for this s/l to come to an end. I hope these kids will be the ones to rescue her!

The scenes with everyone hating on Dr. O! Funny stuff IMO.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/22 08:00AM
    #838   2014/01/22 08:44AM
    ghfanfare

Quote Nightmoves: I know it was corny, but I liked the scenes with

Also Carly biting Heather I LOL'd, but I am ready for this s/l to come to an end. I hope these kids will be the ones to rescue her!

I liked those scenes with the kids, too! I enjoy seeing all age groups on GH.

I thought the Carly kidnapping would wrap up with Luke's discovery. But, unfortunately, not to be. Is this when TG goes on his six-month vacation?

I laughed when Robin pounced on Dr. O and started choking her. Great scene!

#839   2014/01/22 08:48AM
    Nightmoves

Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote Nightmoves: I know it was corny, but I liked the scenes with

I liked those scenes with the kids, too! I enjoy seeing all age groups on GH.

I thought the Carly kidnapping would wrap up with Luke's discovery. But, unfortunately, not to be. Is this when TG goes on his six-month vacation?

I laughed when Robin pounced on Dr. O and started choking her. Great scene!

How funny was Spencer is his little silk robe?? He's a mini Nik LOL!

The Robin scenes were hysterical I agree.

#840   2014/01/22 09:15AM
    lovelyliz

Rant: I'll start off with by saying Sabrina has no history on GH why oh why is she still around. She is boring serve no purpose on the show. I do like her better than the Britch. Patrick deserve better than Sabrina and just because someone is having a baby does not mean they should be together. Love Liz and she is not a what someone else said. Still stand by what I said Lucky had a lot problems with drugs and all that is the reason she did not tell him.
    What difference does it make now Lucky is gone he is and always will be a dead beat day. All that happen years ago his character is no longer on the show.

Rave: Liz will be on today. Love Liz. Go Girl!!!

« 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list