List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Started by LiasonSteckyFan at 2013/06/11 11:10PM
    Latest post: 2014/11/24 11:32AM, Views: 131346, Replies: 2312
    « 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 » »| page:
    #821   2014/01/17 09:57AM
    Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.
    oltllover

Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote Nightmoves: Mostly rants:

Sonny jepordizing Duke by telling Morgan he is working with him. Really Duke did you think you could trust Sonny. I knew this would end badly. Talk about betrayal, Duke should have whipped a few glasses at him. But really I so badly want to see Sonny pay

The whole Carly missing s/l. Do we really think Carly would die? Heather framing Franco? Don't care please move it along and while you are at it get rid of Franco while somehow keeping the actor.

Lulu what an a$$ you are. I know I have said this before but I just can't imagine JMB doing all the dumb things that this Lulu does Just dump her Dante...

New cop. Liked him at first now think he is a jerk, don't care!

Nik and Liz please do not go there again....

Raves: Got to see Julian on my screen and he has figured out Lucas is his son. More family for him

Seeing Bobbie, Felicia, Lucy (although she sometimes gets on my nerves).

Not sure whats worse Sonny throwing Duke under the bus or Sonny setting up his own son to "test" his loyalty. What happens if Morgan goes to Julian and then Duke gets screwed and wants revenge. hmm nice dad

Agreed! Sonny is such a scumbag I really hope this backfires and blows up right in his face

Seems like pretty much every plot Sonny thinks up blows up in his face or goes awry somehow. Definitely not the most competent gangster. And it seems to be worse now that he doesn't have Jason cleaning up all his messes and holding his hand through all his drama. I guess Olivia has that hand-holding role now. And she's not terribly effective from what we've seen so far.

Is that was she's holding.

#822   2014/01/17 10:20AM
    ghfanfare

Quote oltllover:
    Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote Nightmoves: Mostly rants:

Sonny jepordizing Duke by telling Morgan he is working with him. Really Duke did you think you could trust Sonny. I knew this would end badly. Talk about betrayal, Duke should have whipped a few glasses at him. But really I so badly want to see Sonny pay

The whole Carly missing s/l. Do we really think Carly would die? Heather framing Franco? Don't care please move it along and while you are at it get rid of Franco while somehow keeping the actor.

Lulu what an a$$ you are. I know I have said this before but I just can't imagine JMB doing all the dumb things that this Lulu does Just dump her Dante...

New cop. Liked him at first now think he is a jerk, don't care!

Nik and Liz please do not go there again....

Raves: Got to see Julian on my screen and he has figured out Lucas is his son. More family for him

Seeing Bobbie, Felicia, Lucy (although she sometimes gets on my nerves).

Not sure whats worse Sonny throwing Duke under the bus or Sonny setting up his own son to "test" his loyalty. What happens if Morgan goes to Julian and then Duke gets screwed and wants revenge. hmm nice dad

Agreed! Sonny is such a scumbag I really hope this backfires and blows up right in his face

Seems like pretty much every plot Sonny thinks up blows up in his face or goes awry somehow. Definitely not the most competent gangster. And it seems to be worse now that he doesn't have Jason cleaning up all his messes and holding his hand through all his drama. I guess Olivia has that hand-holding role now. And she's not terribly effective from what we've seen so far.

Is that was she's holding.

ROTFL!

#823   2014/01/18 09:58AM
    ghfanfare

Sonny is so juvenile. He really needs to be evaluated for early onset dementia.

Olivia looks like such a fool for going along with Sonny's childish schemes. She is really pathetic.

Of course Julian took it all in stride. Nice to see one of the mobbies acting like an adult, anyway.

AJ needs to stop drinking and get a grip. And Michael needs to calm down and stop yelling at everyone.

I am glad Luke found Carly and we will not see this story dragged out.

I like Anna. She is cool.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/18 10:00AM
    #824   2014/01/18 11:03AM
    genhospchat

Quote ghfanfare: Sonny is so juvenile. He really needs to be evaluated for early onset dementia.

Olivia looks like such a fool for going along with Sonny's childish schemes. She is really pathetic.

Of course Julian took it all in stride. Nice to see one of the mobbies acting like an adult, anyway.

AJ needs to stop drinking and get a grip. And Michael needs to calm down and stop yelling at everyone.

I am glad Luke found Carly and we will not see this story dragged out.

I like Anna. She is cool.

Remember when the long stories use to be enjoyable?

AJ's drinking is as old as Luke's.

Just move on with finding out Ava shot Connie and Olivia.

Julian

#825   2014/01/18 06:46PM
    ghfanfare

Quote genhospchat:

I think I have a shorter attention span now.

AJ's drinking is as old as Luke's. Just move on with finding out Ava shot Connie and Olivia.

IA. Tired of the drinking. I would like to see AJ redeemed...at least somewhat. And more of the Q's.

Julian

Towel and all.

#826   2014/01/18 09:10PM
    genhospchat

Wouldn't Carly's wound be right through her arm with the blood that far down the knife and wouldn't there be more splattered blood on the knife if she was supposedly murdered? Where is forensics?

#827   2014/01/18 09:25PM
    genhospchat

Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote genhospchat:

I think I have a shorter attention span now.

AJ's drinking is as old as Luke's. Just move on with finding out Ava shot Connie and Olivia.

IA. Tired of the drinking. I would like to see AJ redeemed...at least somewhat. And more of the Q's.

Julian

Towel and all.

When will they take the liquor out of the Q house so AJ doesn't have it accessible?

#828   2014/01/18 10:00PM
    genhospchat

Rave: Liz

Love that Julian just basically laughs in Sonny's face whenever Sonny thinks he has him and acts like an a$$

Sonny and Frodd in scenes together were easy to FF.

Lucas...yum

AJ and Tracy scenes

Rant: Sonny and Olivia more concerned with kicking Julian out than the fact that Carly is missing and presumed dead!

no blood splatter at the scene but she was suppose to have been stabbed there?

NO WAY would Sonny just believe Franco that he's innocent, nor Kiki, or anyone. This Frodd whitewashing is ridiculous.

Lucas's hair

Why aren't people from the hospital looking for Heather?

#829   2014/01/19 04:01AM
    oltllover

Quote genhospchat: Rave: Liz

Love that Julian just basically laughs in Sonny's face whenever Sonny thinks he has him and acts like an a$$

Lucas...yum

AJ and Tracy scenes

Rant: Sonny and Olivia more concerned with kicking Julian out than the fact that Carly is missing and presumed dead!

NO WAY would Sonny just believe Franco that he's innocent, nor Kiki, or anyone. This Frodd whitewashing is ridiculous.

Lucas's hair

Sonny and Olivia were having sex the night before connie's(the love of Sonny's life ) murder trial why would they care about Carly and how highschoolish was that move whats next Sonny gets Greg Brady to help him steal the school(crimson) mascot.

#830   2014/01/19 04:17AM
    Bizlet

Quote oltllover:
    Quote genhospchat: Rave: Liz

Lucas...yum

AJ and Tracy scenes

Lucas's hair

Sonny and Olivia were having sex the night before connie's(the love of Sonny's life ) murder trial why would they care about Carly and how highschoolish was that move whats next Sonny gets Greg Brady to help him steal the school(crimson) mascot.

LOL Michael and Kiki act more like adults then Sonny and Olivia. Sonny is a man child. I hope when Carly is back running her hotel she is not pi$$ed at them for kicking out a paying customer. Carly seems to have low stands as long as they are paying customers.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/01/19 04:18AM
    « 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list