List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Started by LiasonSteckyFan at 2013/06/11 11:10PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/23 10:47AM, Views: 57744, Replies: 1141
    « 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 » »| page:
    #811   2014/01/16 07:13AM
    Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.
    Bizlet

Rave: Lucy, Kevin, and Scotty. This is going to be a great story. I love Lucy when she is stressed. She was great drinking coffees at Kelly's yesterday.

Rant: Sonny, Morgan, Shawn.

#812   2014/01/16 08:26AM
    PatsMom

RANT: Lucy and Scott in dream scene I hate, hate, hate dream scenes. What a waste of time. And that one was particularly long and ICKY!!

RAVE: Nothing!

#813   2014/01/16 10:06AM
    ghfanfare

Rant: Well, I knew it wouldn't take long for Sonny to throw Duke under the bus. Obviously he is testing Morgan to see if he is loyal. At Duke's expense, of course. Ugh. I really wish Sonny and Olivia would go down in flames.

Rave: Enjoying the use of the cast lately with spreading the stories around between vets and newbies. I see the ratings are doing well, too. Lots of 2.1's and 2.2's. So happy to see this big improvement. Great job!

#814   2014/01/16 10:14AM
    JaneDoe

Quote ghfanfare: Rant: Well, I knew it wouldn't take long for Sonny to throw Duke under the bus. Obviously he is testing Morgan to see if he is loyal. At Duke's expense, of course. Ugh. I really wish Sonny and Olivia would go down in flames.

Rave: Enjoying the use of the cast lately with spreading the stories around between vets and newbies. I see the ratings are doing well, too. Lots of 2.1's and 2.2's. So happy to see this big improvement. Great job!

Yes, you could tell Duke was uneasy about Sonny telling Morgan about his alliance with him. To heck with Duke and his relationship or safety.... lets use HIS life to test out Morgan's loyalty.

#815   2014/01/16 10:27AM
    ghfanfare

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ghfanfare: Rant: Well, I knew it wouldn't take long for Sonny to throw Duke under the bus. Obviously he is testing Morgan to see if he is loyal. At Duke's expense, of course. Ugh. I really wish Sonny and Olivia would go down in flames.

Yes, you could tell Duke was uneasy about Sonny telling Morgan about his alliance with him. To heck with Duke and his relationship or safety.... lets use HIS life to test out Morgan's loyalty.

Looked like Duke was definitely having second thoughts about getting involved with Sonny. No good ever comes out of any kind of deal with Sonny.

#816   2014/01/16 03:20PM
    oltllover

Quote JaneDoe:

I thought thats what I saw and what makes it worse is that Sonny seemed to enjoy what he was doing.

#817   2014/01/17 05:41AM
    Nightmoves

Mostly rants:

Sonny jepordizing Duke by telling Morgan he is working with him. Really Duke did you think you could trust Sonny. I knew this would end badly. Talk about betrayal, Duke should have whipped a few glasses at him. But really I so badly want to see Sonny pay

The whole Carly missing s/l. Do we really think Carly would die? Heather framing Franco? Don't care please move it along and while you are at it get rid of Franco while somehow keeping the actor.

Lulu what an a$$ you are. I know I have said this before but I just can't imagine JMB doing all the dumb things that this Lulu does Just dump her Dante...

New cop. Liked him at first now think he is a jerk, don't care!

Nik and Liz please do not go there again....

Raves: Got to see Julian on my screen and he has figured out Lucas is his son. More family for him

Seeing Bobbie, Felicia, Lucy (although she sometimes gets on my nerves).

#818   2014/01/17 06:40AM
    oltllover

Quote Nightmoves: Mostly rants:

Sonny jepordizing Duke by telling Morgan he is working with him. Really Duke did you think you could trust Sonny. I knew this would end badly. Talk about betrayal, Duke should have whipped a few glasses at him. But really I so badly want to see Sonny pay

The whole Carly missing s/l. Do we really think Carly would die? Heather framing Franco? Don't care please move it along and while you are at it get rid of Franco while somehow keeping the actor.

Lulu what an a$$ you are. I know I have said this before but I just can't imagine JMB doing all the dumb things that this Lulu does Just dump her Dante...

Raves: Got to see Julian on my screen and he has figured out Lucas is his son. More family for him

Not sure whats worse Sonny throwing Duke under the bus or Sonny setting up his own son to "test" his loyalty. What happens if Morgan goes to Julian and then Duke gets screwed and wants revenge. hmm nice dad

#819   2014/01/17 06:44AM
    Nightmoves

Quote oltllover:

Not sure whats worse Sonny throwing Duke under the bus or Sonny setting up his own son to "test" his loyalty. What happens if Morgan goes to Julian and then Duke gets screwed and wants revenge. hmm nice dad

Agreed! Sonny is such a scumbag I really hope this backfires and blows up right in his face

#820   2014/01/17 09:54AM
    ghfanfare

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote oltllover:

Agreed! Sonny is such a scumbag I really hope this backfires and blows up right in his face

Seems like pretty much every plot Sonny thinks up blows up in his face or goes awry somehow. Definitely not the most competent gangster. And it seems to be worse now that he doesn't have Jason cleaning up all his messes and holding his hand through all his drama. I guess Olivia has that hand-holding role now. And she's not terribly effective from what we've seen so far.

« 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list