List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Started by LiasonSteckyFan at 2013/06/11 11:10PM
    Latest post: 2014/12/20 08:09AM, Views: 141199, Replies: 2467
    « 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 » »| page:
    #791   2013/12/30 08:56AM
    Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.
    PansyLuv

I clearly like all the actors and actresses on this show. I hope this is a good place to state that. Look at them, they have to learn pages upon pages of lines everyday. KMc does a fantastic job of portraying Robin even if I am not fond of the character. Every one of them brings something unique to the characters that they ultimately created themselves.

#792   2013/12/30 09:05AM
    PansyLuv

Carly has paid in spades for all the crap she has pulled. Look at her relationship history and how she lost the best man on the canvas. Jax was good for Carly but she screwed that up and she realizes it now.

I love Carly..................since Laura Wright took over the role.

#793   2013/12/30 10:04AM
    JaneDoe

Quote PansyLuv: I clearly like all the actors and actresses on this show. I hope this is a good place to state that. Look at them, they have to learn pages upon pages of lines everyday. KMc does a fantastic job of portraying Robin even if I am not fond of the character. Every one of them brings something unique to the characters that they ultimately created themselves.

It sure is. There are some characters I could do without, but on the whole I LOVE GH and most all of PC's quirky citizens. This is a great thread to talk about all you love and hate about GH without debate or ridicule.

#794   2014/01/02 06:29AM
    JaneDoe

RAVE: Lulu and Maxie's chat. It's a start for them to rekindle their friendship in the future when Maxie returns. Here's hoping Lulu will have "her" baby by then and Maxie will get Georgie as well. It would be nice to see them mothering together.

#795   2014/01/04 02:09AM
    ilsalund

Rave: I just love Finola/Anna - her scenes with the new detective were great.

#796   2014/01/04 07:12AM
    LuLucy

Can't we just get rid of TJ, Molly & Rafe, I don't care how, just go.......

#797   2014/01/04 01:35PM
    jacinx417

8) This is definitely a Rant….Am I alone or is anyone else sick and tired of the Baby blues? I really cannot stand another Baby storyline. Who's the daddy? is some cases who's the mommy? Please spare the viewers another nine months if not more of the babies. Before you know it, Monica Tracy and possibly Heather will find a way to have a baby (It is soap land) It seems everyone gets to be pregnant with the exception of Lulu. Please soap gods, ENOUGH

#798   2014/01/06 09:07AM
    JaneDoe

RAVE: Detective Nathan West is HOT, HOT, HOT! I can't wait to see the big dark secret he's trying to uncover about Silas and Ava and why HE's so adamant on being the one to handle the case. I REALLY enjoyed his scenes with Maxie and I'm hoping once she returns, he can possibly be her new love interest. He seems worthy of her awesomeness.

#799   2014/01/06 11:17AM
    brunette

I would LOVE 30 minutes with Steve Burton. My God that man is foine. Finger licking good.

#800   2014/01/09 07:09AM
    JaneDoe

RAVE: Franco (RH) and ALL of his scenes in the Metro Court. I wish he played a different character, but I simply adore RH and his acting. Truly fabulous! Crazy Heather is at it again.... calling Joss a "child of the corn" was hysterical. Julian and Ava getting territorial and threatening with each other in true Jerome fashion. Sonny falling for his son "returning" to him .

RANT: Morgan is still un-watchable for me. Dude is still a moron regardless of who's side he's on, tptb have ruined this character I once loved as a kid. I'm hoping there's a bullet with his name on it somewhere and it comes at the fault of his own father. Make this character useful again please.
    Lulu - You are truly a dolt to let Dante go. She got one shining chance to move forward and become likable again and it got shot all to heck.
    Scott - Step away from Lucy. I want her with her Doc.

« 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list