List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Started by LiasonSteckyFan at 2013/06/11 11:10PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/24 08:06PM, Views: 82053, Replies: 1425
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #71   2013/06/28 03:45AM
    Re: THE RANT & RAVE THREAD - ALL WELCOME
    Vertigobarbie

Rant: Nuances are important in a scene. They can make it or break it. Some are really good at the nuances and others aren't. If you can't do nuances why are you an actor/actress?

#72   2013/06/28 04:20AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote ghfanfare: Rant: Tired of the Maxie deception. Hope this ends real soon.

Me too, how long has this s/l been going on?

#73   2013/06/28 04:49AM
    tinasfathero...

RANT: What happened to Epiphany? She needs to be seen more frequently.

#74   2013/06/28 06:25AM
    ransomha

RAVE: Britt wiped the smirk off Sabrina's face.

#75   2013/06/28 09:58AM
    ghfanfare

Quote Vertigobarbie: Rant: Nuances are important in a scene. They can make it or break it. Some are really good at the nuances and others aren't. If you can't do nuances why are you an actor/actress?

You know who was the master of nuance? Steve McQueen. One story goes that while making a movie, Steve told the director that instead of saying the written line, just pan in on his face. Then he played the scene with merely a facial expression. And it was awesome!

Steve McQueen. The King of Cool.

#76   2013/06/28 10:00AM
    ghfanfare

Quote Bettie Davis:

It's been going on too long! I find it kinda depressing to see Lulu and Dante gushing over this baby that is not even theirs while Maxie looks on with soulful eyes and lies to Spinelli. And Ellie is lying, too. Enough already!

#77   2013/06/28 02:45PM
    fid34952

Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote Bettie Davis:

It's been going on too long! I find it kinda depressing to see Lulu and Dante gushing over this baby that is not even theirs while Maxie looks on with soulful eyes and lies to Spinelli. And Ellie is lying, too. Enough already!

But yesterday Lulu was having second thoughts. I think Lulu is preggers.

#78   2013/06/29 11:43AM
    lovelyliz

My rant is why do some insert other people in a thread that is not even the subject of the post when it is clearly about someone else instead of sticking to what the post is about. That is my rant for the day. UGH!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/29 11:46AM
    #79   2013/07/01 06:49AM
    JaneDoe

RANT: WHY, oh WHY must a great female character be written off the show simply because she's not involved with Sonny anymore?

THIS makes me very angry. KS is far too talented to be "let go" and contrary to popular belief.... there is life outside of Sonny.

#80   2013/07/01 09:28AM
    genhospchat

Quote JaneDoe: RANT: WHY, oh WHY must a great female character be written off the show simply because she's not involved with Sonny anymore?

THIS makes me very angry. KS is far too talented to be "let go" and contrary to popular belief.... there is life outside of Sonny.

Agreed JD!! There is much more they could have done with Connie besides her being Sonny's whatever. I'd much rather see Olivia, Sam, Kiki, Frodd, Molly, Taylor, TJ, Ava or even Sonny himself go before Connie.

A great actress, loads of talent and they let her go. She has quickly become one of my favourites on the show and she said she can't be around Sonny which bumped her up even more! Way to go GH, get rid of talent and keep the OLTL crew with ridiculous stories attached to them.

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list