List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Started by LiasonSteckyFan at 2013/06/11 11:10PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/23 07:24AM, Views: 81457, Replies: 1416
    « 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 » »| page:
    #741   2013/11/16 05:53AM
    Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.
    lovelyliz

Rant: Brick still look awkward together. I wonder did anyone else notice their scenes yesterday the first scene was on the sofa and they got up went behind the sofa it appear that they were the same size then it went to a commercial Nick was ten feet taller than her when the scene came back on. They just seem awkward because britch is taller than Nick. They must of stack a hundred books behind that sofa so it would appear he is taller than Brick and when they were sitting down she still looks like she is taller than him that is why they moved them behind the sofa.
    I laugh my ass off. If they want them in a romance they need to just show that she is taller than him what's the problem. To me it comes off so fake him and her.

Maybe Nick needs to take up with Robyn or like some are saying Sabrina which I still do not like. She is a bore.
    You know Patrick & Sabrina saw Robyn in the Lab.

Nick and Britch is a mismatch. They are boring together and her crazy family. Why do they get so much airtime they are not interesting at all they should of showed ANNA & ROBERT more than Britch family. Robyn was right shaking her head at them.

#742   2013/11/16 10:04AM
    ghfanfare

I think Robin should have revealed herself to Pattie and then begged him not to tell anyone. But I guess then we wouldn't have her suffering through Pattie and Sabrina making wedding plans and playing kissy face, lol.

Lulu is a crazy liar. And now Dante knows it. Guess the bloom is off the rose now. Is this the beginning of the end?

Enjoyed Anna and Robert and their little spy games. Kinda fun, even if they are both a bit old for it. But when the door opened, why weren't they hightailing it out of there?!

#743   2013/11/18 06:16AM
    JaneDoe

RAVES: Glad that the custody trial is finally moving forward and I hope the end is in sight.

I'm really liking Brit and Nik and while I still think her baby is Lante's.... I really don't want anything to pull these two apart. I love watching Brit interact with her crazy parents!

I was so glad to see Robert and Anna FINALLY figure out a way out of the lab.... hopefully they can successfully leave the island and head back to PC so the Robin can FINALLY be revealed. Hopefully Duke will make it out OK too, but I did enjoy watching the scenes with Crazy Dr. O and Faison arguing over his fate.

RANT: LULU! STFU. I can't believe this NUlulu and the current s/l could make me go from being an avid supporter of this character to feeling so much hate for her. It was low enough that she was throwing Maxie's past in her face in order to be able to keep a child that's not hers, but now she wants her COP husband to purger himself for her? She needs help... and a permanent vacation IMO.

#744   2013/11/18 06:25AM
    PatsMom

Rant: Lulu, lulu lulu She used to be one of my favorite characters. She's ruined.

Rave: Faison is a hoot! He's such a great crazy.

#745   2013/11/18 06:32AM
    JaneDoe

Quote PatsMom: Rant: Lulu, lulu lulu She used to be one of my favorite characters. She's ruined.

I hate that they have ruined her. I can't stand to watch her anymore.

#746   2013/11/18 10:36AM
    ghfanfare

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote PatsMom: Rant: Lulu, lulu lulu She used to be one of my favorite characters. She's ruined.

It seems like many fave characters get their turn at being ruined. Johnny, when he caused the accident that killed Hope and Cole. Luke, when he was the town drunk and killed Jake. Laura, when she became mentally unstable. Scotty, every time they threw him under the bus to prop Luke. Elizabeth, when she had an affair with Nik. AJ, when he got drunk and involved in the murder of Connie. Etc. Etc.

I guess it's Lulu's turn to take the heat.

#747   2013/11/18 10:50AM
    JaneDoe

Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote JaneDoe:

It seems like many fave characters get their turn at being ruined. Johnny, when he caused the accident that killed Hope and Cole. Luke, when he was the town drunk and killed Jake. Laura, when she became mentally unstable. Scotty, every time they threw him under the bus to prop Luke. Elizabeth, when she had an affair with Nik. AJ, when he got drunk and involved in the murder of Connie. Etc. Etc.

I guess it's Lulu's turn to take the heat.

Very true! For me though, I really think it's the combo of the story and the new actress playing her. I'm having a really hard time seeing her as the real Lulu. I have no doubt if JMB was still in the role and she was given this same story, I'd still be on Maxie's side and I would still think she was being a butt head, but I could still see myself being a fan of hers. NuLulu has been rubbing me the wrong way since she stepped out with amnesia, then went on to being WAY too perky Lulu, now she's just down right cookoo for cocoa puffs! I'm just not feeling the love anymore and it makes me sad.

#748   2013/11/19 12:06PM
    JaneDoe

RANT: STUPID Lowes commercial interfering with the board. It's making the board lock up for me and I can't close it out. GRRRRR. I do have my sound turned off, so I have no idea what's it's saying, but I want it to GO AWAY!

#749   2013/11/19 11:12PM
    genhospchat

Rant: this whole "save Robin/ save Duke/ save Anna/ save Robert" story.

Robin was shot by Jerry for no reason, so even if she cures him, why would she believe he would allow them to live? All these people know where Anna and Duke are, send in a huge cavalry to save them, easy peasy.

Steal Jerry's phone, call someone to say where they are, that they are ok, tell them what's happening and find out what's happening with Robin, them someone can deal with Faison and Obeecht (though I've always loved to hate Faison). This way everyone can get on with their lives. Easy peasy.

Anna, shoot Jerry and run. If Anna knows Duke is with Robin, she should know that Robin is ok for now and go after them. Jerry said they had 24 hours to find Robin, that's enough time to get back to PC ( it's only 15 minutes from Greece to New York in soap land) and figure things out. Easy peasy.

Robert is the only one that is thinking. He shot Jerry to stop him and is willing to do what needs to be done to get out of there.

I thought these writers were suppose to be good at mysteries? Must have been them that was the reason I stopped watching OLTL all those years ago when it started to get utterly ridiculous and Starr focused.

#750   2013/11/19 11:17PM
    genhospchat

Forgot my rave ( with a rant included): the custody story. It went the way it joule have, neither woman deserved that baby and I feel that Dante got a raw deal here and feel bad for him. I hope Spin lets Dante see her, if Dante chose to.

My rant in my rave, it was too predictable (again goes to the meh writing. They have the story but not always great at executing them). Putting Spin on the stand made it obvious as to the outcome (though we all guessed it weeks ago).

« 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list