List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Started by LiasonSteckyFan at 2013/06/11 11:10PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/29 10:16AM, Views: 94328, Replies: 1605
    « 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 » »| page:
    #701   2013/10/30 09:17AM
    Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.
    ghfanfare

Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote ghfanfare: Rant: Sonny and Olivia. Those two nattering on and on...ACK! Had to ff through some of that.

Rave: Dante looking at Lulu like she's a crazy woman. Which she is. I think it was supposed to be dramatic but I found it most amusing. Most amusing.

I have to admit that I was rather bored by yesterday's show.

Really? I thought it was pretty good. I like it when they have several stories going at once and show a lot of the cast members.

#702   2013/10/30 09:20AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote ghfanfare: Rant: Sonny and Olivia. Those two nattering on and on...ACK! Had to ff through some of that.

Rave: Dante looking at Lulu like she's a crazy woman. Which she is. I think it was supposed to be dramatic but I found it most amusing. Most amusing.

Really? I thought it was pretty good. I like it when they have several stories going at once and show a lot of the cast members.

I guess it's because I don't really care about the majority of the characters that were on.

#703   2013/10/30 09:22AM
    ghfanfare

Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:

I guess it's because I don't really care about the majority of the characters that were on.

The only scenes I didn't really care about was Sonny and Olivia, obviously, and Michael and Kiki.

I don't why but when it was Michael and Starr, I liked them. Now that she is Kiki, I've lost interest. Go figure.

#704   2013/10/30 09:25AM
    Bizlet

Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:

The only scenes I didn't really care about was Sonny and Olivia, obviously, and Michael and Kiki.

I don't why but when it was Michael and Starr, I liked them. Now that she is Kiki, I've lost interest. Go figure.

The only one I have lost interest in is Sonny fumbling through his lines and searching for the mark.

#705   2013/10/30 09:32AM
    ghfanfare

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:

The only one I have lost interest in is Sonny fumbling through his lines and searching for the mark.

LOL! Yeah, I notice Julian doesn't seem to have any problems with dialogue.

#706   2013/10/30 10:07AM
    Bizlet

Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:

LOL! Yeah, I notice Julian doesn't seem to have any problems with dialogue.

No Julian does not stare off into space or up in the air when having a conversation.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/30 10:09AM
    #707   2013/11/01 07:26PM
    lovelyliz

Rave: Liz was on. Leslie love her I hope they show her more. Britt seem so insecure

Rant: Nick I use to like him but now he remind of someone that I use to root for but not anymore. He and Britt seem so fake. Looking at their scenes seem so stage like they want them to look a certain way every time they are shown. She is taller than Nick even though he wears shoes to make him taller for Britch ass.

#708   2013/11/04 07:33AM
    JaneDoe

RAVE with a few RANTS mixed in: Loved the hospital party... so glad they are revolving more events around the name sake of the show!

I'm really liking Brit and Nik, but I REALLY wish the truth about Ben would come out.... WHATEVER it is. Brit's baby, Lante's baby... just tell us already. All the hints and notices that the baby doesn't look like either Brit or Brad (I might add that the baby really does look a LOT like NuLulu IMO )it's getting old. Get it out already.

Robin lurking around was kind of weird, but I couldn't stop wondering if she was going to be discovered! I'm anticipating everyone's reaction to knowing she's alive..... then I think I'll grow tired of her return.

I'm really enjoying cray-cray Faison... he's so funny.

Also still loving Frodd and his endless pursuit of Carly. They have amazing chemistry. I also like Julian added into the mix. What a lucky girl Carly is!

RANT: The rubber mask has run it's course. It's becoming stupid and totally unrealistic. STOP IT!

Overall... great GH week. I can't wait to see what SWEEPS has in store for us.

#709   2013/11/04 07:35AM
    JaneDoe

Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:

Same here! I did not like Starr at first, but she grew on me with Michael and I really started liking them together. I simply can't STAND Kiki.... even though she's basically become Starr 2.0.

#710   2013/11/04 08:25AM
    ghfanfare

I love Halloween and always enjoy seeing what costumes they come up with on the show. I noticed quite a few Disney related costumes. Oh, well. Guess there's no harm in plugging their own productions.

IA, JD, that Carly is one lucky lady to have two hot guys pursuing her. Good thing I like LW's version of Carly or I might not be enjoying this quite as much.

No big rants from me. Just going with the flow, kicking back and enjoying the show.

« 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list