List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Started by LiasonSteckyFan at 2013/06/11 11:10PM
    Latest post: 2014/12/21 01:30PM, Views: 141654, Replies: 2469
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #61   2013/06/19 04:11AM
    Re: THE RANT & RAVE THREAD - ALL WELCOME
    elijahsgotit

Quote Vertigobarbie: Wow it looks like the majority of us have the same rant in Taylor. When will this story arc end?

Still not warming up to NuMorgan and I don't like Kiki when she's with him.

Rave - Q interaction. Love that we have more Q's if only Alan was there too.

Completely agree. Can not stand Morgan and Taylor. Morgan's an obnoxious little punk and Taylor is a desperate skank and desperation looks good on no one, Imo

Kiki is growing on me but as soon as she's back with Morgan, she's totally obnoxious again

Loving me some RH though and I HATED Franco with a passion but I swear everything this man touches turns to gold

#62   2013/06/19 06:03AM
    ransomha

Loved Sonny sitting in the dark at Carly's with a gun in his lap and "the face" Scared the poop out of Carly!

Great scene!

#63   2013/06/19 09:50AM
    ghfanfare

A minority opinion, but I kinda enjoy the bratty teens. I've known a few bratty teens in my day and if I remember correctly, I was kinda one myself. If they were all little angels, it would be boring. Wouldn't it?!

On another subject, I absolutely loved Molly's prom dress. It looked like Cinderella.

#64   2013/06/24 07:00AM
    JaneDoe

RAVE: Duke talking to Ava about the Jerome's. I think it's safe to say she is one of them and I'm looking forward to seeing Duke placed in a major story.

RANT: Kiki, Michael, Morgan, Boat House..... Blech.

#65   2013/06/25 06:09AM
    JaneDoe

RAVE: Lucy, Laura, DECEPTION.... LOVE it! I hope this actually materializes and I wonder who will be the new face of Deception?

RANT: Michael, Kiki, and Morgan. I really cannot stomach watching their scenes. I liked Michael and Starr, but him and Kiki are just not doing it for me and it has nothing to do with them being cousins..... they just don't mesh for some reasons and Morgan just needs to stop talking.

#66   2013/06/25 06:25AM
    ransomha

Love that Shawn didn't shoot Olivia and he and Carly are "off the hook"!

#67   2013/06/25 10:40AM
    lovelovegh

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote Vertigobarbie: I guess I'll start off with a rant. LOL

Can't stand Sam and the whole whitewashing of her character. She always said she was nothing without Jason and that's what she, is nothing.

I think almost every character has been whitewashed or redeemed at some point. I don't mind Sam and I don't think she is nothing. She is raising Danny and trying to give Rafe a home. Now she will have to deal with her son having cancer. I would have liked John McBain to remain a character as I liked them together. Silas, not so much.

As for ranting I really don't have much lol. I guess the only thing that I'm not happy with is the ruination of Shawn having become another one of Sonny's lackeys. I really think Shawn could have become a good strong character but now he is just the opposite IMO

I so agree with this. I really like Shawn and it amkes me mad they are trashing him....also he is smart and strong, I just don't think he would be that bad an aim with his gun. Even if didn't shoot Olivia he hit a wall and that is way off...Makes no sense.

#68   2013/06/25 10:51AM
    lovelovegh

My rant, I know it has been almost a year but I miss Jason, I also miss lucky and that has been longer. I know they are on other shows but can we recast these loved characters. Also I really love love love Nicholas being back...he is so yummy. One more thing where was the memorial for Jason like all the other characters...did I miss it, the one for Robin was sooooooo good. Also what happen to that whole thing with Robin....can we get that story going again please...

I like KiKi but not her connection to Franco and I love RH but I really don't want him to be Franco becasue I don't think there is any redemption for Franco and it was better when Franco was more of a mystery, doing his badness and disappearing...I really wanted him to be a Jerome out to get revenge on Sonny for the past....

and bring back Jax's , I love this man. Loyal GH fan but I really miss some old characters.

#69   2013/06/27 06:30AM
    JaneDoe

RAVE: HELZ back on my screen! I love that wicked witch!

RANT: Luke going to Anna for help. I don't want any re-connection there.... I like Luke w/ Tracy and Anna w/ Duke.

#70   2013/06/27 07:56AM
    ghfanfare

Rant: Tired of the Maxie deception. Hope this ends real soon.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list