List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Started by LiasonSteckyFan at 2013/06/11 11:10PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/02 04:47AM, Views: 104724, Replies: 1780
    « 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 » »| page:
    #661   2013/10/26 09:23AM
    Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.
    ghfanfare

Rave: Thurs/Fri shows were great! So much drama with a bit of humor thrown in. A good mix. Really enjoying GH these days.

#662   2013/10/26 11:49AM
    I'm Sorry I can't keep quiet any longer
    saraA

The last 6 months it’s been like Dumb & Dumber the Hospital version. Is everyone in this soap stupid or in some kind of denial?? Nobody tells anybody anything. It’s like there are all in denial and stupid and working under deep cover CIA, witness protection program and have pleaded the 5th. Or it may be they wandered into the wrong show.
    Never has a program aggravated me so much. So much so I don’t think I can watch it for much longer.

Anna, chief of police – she must be the stupidest of them all. She goes round using the police department like the whole department is there to sort out her personal problems and she makes stupid people look intelligent. Not sure how she got the job but if she is some kind of agent, I can tell you people the US are in trouble.

Robert is just stupid, thick, and very irritating. He should have stayed in a coma

Robin, she had a computer why didn’t she email Patrick or anyone, if she can google she can email.

Patrick lost his wife and he is already planning another marriage and wanting more family?? It's hardly been a year, and it was true love, I don't think so.

Sabrina is the biggest whinge I know and I could quite happily slip something in her coffee or maybe run her over, if she would just shut the hell up and clear off back to wherever she came from. (I think Patrick must still be doing drugs to actually consider marrying her)
    He should get a real babysitter and stay single, show some respect for his late wife.

Felix, well he’s just gay, I think he would be okay with Brad, he's not so bad, a bit dim but okay.

Carly wants to sleep with any man her age who smiles at her, I think she should be with Todd. I used to like her with Jax but he got really nasty, what was that all about?

I really love Roger Howarth (the Todd version) but not so much as Franco, although he has his moments. He was a lot better as Todd, he wasn’t so wimpy, tougher if you know what I mean but still really likeable.

Sam sends mixed messages, she is so pure & honest, and she has been a right tart, now she is squeaky clean, the virgin mom, I don't think so. Sometimes her voice really gets on my nerves and what time does she spend with her Son, she's always hanging round the hospital. Has she got a liking for appointments or what?

Don’t get me started on Lulu the psychopath and she’s a better Mother? Nope, she's not.

Spinelli is just plain stupid and gets on my nerves every time he opens his stupid mouth and does that strange thing with his eyes, does his brain kick in or is he on drugs.

Maxie is brain dead – involving everyone in her stupid lies, deceit, I hope she falls down a very deep pot hole and nobody hears he screams.

Alexis is an idiot and self righteous – and a crook in denial. She slept with every mob boss going.

Molly is a stupid kid she should leave and take up writing in far far away land.

The vampire killer (can’t remember her name just now should be committed for a minimum of 100 years)Adios.

Michael should dump KiKi and start over on his own. and Kiki should just go away the little tart who hadn't got the guts to be honest with anyone.

Morgan should have a contract put out on him, the whingeing, stupid little spoilt brat with the funny mouth that drives me nuts. I wish Derek would pull the trigger.

Luke should just retire, he’s getting on my nerves, a geriatric con man, no thanks.

Don’t like Ava, her mouth is strange, I can't concentrate what she says, I keep looking at it.

I still like Sonny and when he’s off his meds I love him more.

I really love Silas but that may be because I love John McBane, he needs to keep his hair on the short side though.

Mac should be reinstated at the police department (although he could be stupid sometimes)

I like Britt but don’t like what she was doing

Nicholas is starting to get stupid but you have to blame the writers for that.

Obrecht & Faison should elope for ever ever after, and eat Schnitzel never, ever to return to PC and do everyone a favour.

Dante? He’s starting to grate on my nerves – a moaning wimp, are they sure he was Sonny's.

Olivia should get a caravan, a crystal ball & headscarf and start a new career as a gypsy/psychic

And Lulu should just go away, she’s really getting on my nerves and she is completely nuts.

But my biggest moan has to go to the stupid writers of this garbage. I have one nerve left and they get on it.
    They should get rid of them and employ someone who actually knows how to write. Someone who will let someone have a happy ending for once.
    I have been watching GH for many years and I can see why they want to finish it. It's the writers who need to go (in my humble opinion)
    Their idea of soap is
    A character meets someone, they die, marry someone they die, have an affair with someone they die, have a child with someone they die, talk to someone they die and guess what don't worry because they will be back because they can't think of anything else to write. (and they get paid big bucks for writing this crap)

I am so fed up of all this bullsh*t I will soon need medication if I carry on watching it for much longer.
    It’s doing my head in.

Aaaaaaaahhhhhh, that feels so much better
    Congrats to the person who started this thread, its better than therapy.

Have a great day everyone.

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/26 11:58AM
    #663   2013/10/26 12:55PM
    ReignOfTerror

Quote saraA: The last 6 months it’s been like Dumb & Dumber the Hospital version. Is everyone in this soap stupid or in some kind of denial?? Nobody tells anybody anything. It’s like there are all in denial and stupid and working under deep cover CIA, witness protection program and have pleaded the 5th. Or it may be they wandered into the wrong show.
    Never has a program aggravated me so much. So much so I don’t think I can watch it for much longer.

Anna, chief of police – she must be the stupidest of them all. She goes round using the police department like the whole department is there to sort out her personal problems and she makes stupid people look intelligent. Not sure how she got the job but if she is some kind of agent, I can tell you people the US are in trouble.

Robert is just stupid, thick, and very irritating. He should have stayed in a coma

Robin, she had a computer why didn’t she email Patrick or anyone, if she can google she can email.

Patrick lost his wife and he is already planning another marriage and wanting more family?? It's hardly been a year, and it was true love, I don't think so.

Sabrina is the biggest whinge I know and I could quite happily slip something in her coffee or maybe run her over, if she would just shut the hell up and clear off back to wherever she came from. (I think Patrick must still be doing drugs to actually consider marrying her)
    He should get a real babysitter and stay single, show some respect for his late wife.

Felix, well he’s just gay, I think he would be okay with Brad, he's not so bad, a bit dim but okay.

Carly wants to sleep with any man her age who smiles at her, I think she should be with Todd. I used to like her with Jax but he got really nasty, what was that all about?

I really love Roger Howarth (the Todd version) but not so much as Franco, although he has his moments. He was a lot better as Todd, he wasn’t so wimpy, tougher if you know what I mean but still really likeable.

Sam sends mixed messages, she is so pure & honest, and she has been a right tart, now she is squeaky clean, the virgin mom, I don't think so. Sometimes her voice really gets on my nerves and what time does she spend with her Son, she's always hanging round the hospital. Has she got a liking for appointments or what?

Don’t get me started on Lulu the psychopath and she’s a better Mother? Nope, she's not.

Spinelli is just plain stupid and gets on my nerves every time he opens his stupid mouth and does that strange thing with his eyes, does his brain kick in or is he on drugs.

Maxie is brain dead – involving everyone in her stupid lies, deceit, I hope she falls down a very deep pot hole and nobody hears he screams.

Alexis is an idiot and self righteous – and a crook in denial. She slept with every mob boss going.

Molly is a stupid kid she should leave and take up writing in far far away land.

The vampire killer (can’t remember her name just now should be committed for a minimum of 100 years)Adios.

Michael should dump KiKi and start over on his own. and Kiki should just go away the little tart who hadn't got the guts to be honest with anyone.

Morgan should have a contract put out on him, the whingeing, stupid little spoilt brat with the funny mouth that drives me nuts. I wish Derek would pull the trigger.

Luke should just retire, he’s getting on my nerves, a geriatric con man, no thanks.

Don’t like Ava, her mouth is strange, I can't concentrate what she says, I keep looking at it.

I still like Sonny and when he’s off his meds I love him more.

I really love Silas but that may be because I love John McBane, he needs to keep his hair on the short side though.

Mac should be reinstated at the police department (although he could be stupid sometimes)

I like Britt but don’t like what she was doing

Nicholas is starting to get stupid but you have to blame the writers for that.

Obrecht & Faison should elope for ever ever after, and eat Schnitzel never, ever to return to PC and do everyone a favour.

Dante? He’s starting to grate on my nerves – a moaning wimp, are they sure he was Sonny's.

Olivia should get a caravan, a crystal ball & headscarf and start a new career as a gypsy/psychic

And Lulu should just go away, she’s really getting on my nerves and she is completely nuts.

But my biggest moan has to go to the stupid writers of this garbage. I have one nerve left and they get on it.
    They should get rid of them and employ someone who actually knows how to write. Someone who will let someone have a happy ending for once.
    I have been watching GH for many years and I can see why they want to finish it. It's the writers who need to go (in my humble opinion)
    Their idea of soap is
    A character meets someone, they die, marry someone they die, have an affair with someone they die, have a child with someone they die, talk to someone they die and guess what don't worry because they will be back because they can't think of anything else to write. (and they get paid big bucks for writing this crap)I will soon need medication if I carry on watching it for much longer.
    It’s doing my head in.

I am so fed up of all this bullsh*t

Aaaaaaaahhhhhh, that feels so much better
    Congrats to the person who started this thread, its better than therapy.

Have a great day everyone.

Well..it's a pretty darn good thing you don't watch this STUPID show anymore.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/26 12:57PM
    #664   2013/10/26 06:08PM
    cardgirl

Look, I like a stroll down Memory Lane just as much as the next guy, but seriously GH's version is getting on my last nerve. That whole thing with Heather, and Scotty and Lucy was just a big waste of time and money. If they would stop spending money on blabbering crazy flakey Lucy and her constant ranting's they would have enough money to pay Tony Geary instead of asking him to take a pay cut.

That is an insult to a man who has stuck by this show good or bad for a very long time. And even when he is given crap to do he does his best. What shame they have no respect for him and we have to see monthly visit with old characters I don't care about anymore. It's in the past leave it there.

I used to like Heather before they made her the straight guy for Frodd...they are clowns with occasional serious stories. This man can act and he is capable of NOT always being funny and dark. Please stop forcing Frodd on us and let us see what he really can do... he is not as one dimensional as they force him to be.

Again very sad day when Sonny is the smartest guy on the show. It makes hating him for being such a selfish jerk very hard. Perhaps he is taking TO much of his medication. At least he is not being gross and "romancing" the woman of the month. Which also relieves me of having to listen to Olivia.....that was a rant and a rave.

Morgan you are gonna die stupid child. Put on a shirt, stop thinking with the wrong body part, grow up. You have clearly inherited your mother's inability to think before you act gene. Your father's ability to ALWAYS be vengeful and hate betrayal and then act on those feelings..thus getting you into worse trouble than you were before.

You have not inherited your fathers skill at not letting enemy know you ARE the one with the upper hand. Turning on Sonny will only get you killed, and being stupid will only get you killed. But if it makes you go away, well then, who am I to complain. Yep your gonna die though.

Felix clearly did not get the memo that he will not be getting adopted by Patrick and Sabrina after the wedding. Patrick AND Sabrina are getting married you are just a by stander. Can you please be a silent by stander though? And please please don't let him help plan the wedding....and by the way, the wedding is not gonna happen you twit.

Still need Lulu to shut the hell up. And where the hell is Dante. He has just as much to loose as you do, but yeah leave him out of the decisions of what to do about the baby problem. Here's a thought...give her back and spare us all of the craziness.

Maybe not that Michael Susado is coming back. Liz can have a storyline. Duh he is a good candidate for a love interest for her. One can only hope. Unless he is coming to take Sabrina back to where she came from...then I can forget my great idea. I'll sacrifice my biggest wish.

Really, though, I just want there to be less visits to the past and get on with present stories that are trapped in the bowels of GH's poor writing. They seriously need a financial planner so they can stop spending money on characters I don't care about or like anymore. There is no where to go with them. Robin is not gonna stay forever. Anna Robert and Duke are no longer interesting...they are just stupid now. Really who wants to watch the shows best spies of the PAST twittle their thumbs in a lab? Not me.

I would rave, but there was nothing rave worthy. I miss the old GH.

#665   2013/10/26 09:09PM
    lovelyliz

Rant: FV & RC do not know how to run a soap. If they did the whole cast would be used. Instead we get the same old people everyday. He runs it In the ground his story and everyone else takes a back seat. If you not in a story with his precious few that he uses your not going to get any airtime or story. I do not even bother to watch why should I. I agree with the other poster I want the old GH back.

#666   2013/10/28 04:13AM
    Vertigobarbie

It's nice to see that somethings never change.
    Instead of barware Sonny is now throwing files about rivals.
    Let the bloodbath begin.

Please let Carlos kill Morgan. He can do it in front of Kiki and Michael and the bullet can pass through Morgan and take out Kiki at the same time.

How long have Robert and Anna been stuck in the lab? Surely by now they've figured out how to take the front of the panel off the locking mechanism and get out.

Yup mostly rants but I have enjoyed the bits of humour thrown in.

I agree with Cardgirl, why are you making Frodd so one dimensional? It's like they had a story all planned out and then it stalled. Actually it feels that way with a few stories.

#667   2013/10/28 06:06AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Vertigobarbie: It's nice to see that somethings never change.
    Instead of barware Sonny is now throwing files about rivals.
    Let the bloodbath begin.

Please let Carlos kill Morgan. He can do it in front of Kiki and Michael and the bullet can pass through Morgan and take out Kiki at the same time.

How long have Robert and Anna been stuck in the lab? Surely by now they've figured out how to take the front of the panel off the locking mechanism and get out.

Yup mostly rants but I have enjoyed the bits of humour thrown in.

I agree with Cardgirl, why are you making Frodd so one dimensional? It's like they had a story all planned out and then it stalled. Actually it feels that way with a few stories.

THIS..... I want this! I knew it wasn't going to happen, but as I watched Friday all I could say was.. "do it, do it, PLEASE!" What a great surprising shock that would have been.

#668   2013/10/28 07:47AM
    Nightmoves

Rant: Still annoyed that a room full of people could not over-power Jerry. This entire 'Jerry holding them all hostages from Greece' is really dumb

Rant: Morgan you are THE most stupid character on this entire show

Rave: Duke, Anna, Robert & Julian. Loving them all! Also the mention of Ryan's bar is pretty awesome too

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/28 07:48AM
    #669   2013/10/28 07:56AM
    Bizlet

Quote Nightmoves: Rant: Still annoyed that a room full of people could not over-power Jerry. This entire 'Jerry holding them all hostages from Greece' is really dumb

Rant: Morgan you are THE most stupid character on this entire show

Rave: Duke, Anna, Robert & Julian. Loving them all! Also the mention of Ryan's bar is pretty awesome too

I am beginning to think Carly took something heavy the night Morgan was conceived. There has been serious brain cell loss. He has to be the dumbest character on show.

#670   2013/10/28 08:00AM
    Bizlet

Rant: Robin little tirade to Faison about Jason coming to save her. RC I have forgotten about Jason Morgan along with Sam, Liz and Carly lets keep it that way.

« 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list