List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Started by LiasonSteckyFan at 2013/06/11 11:10PM
    Latest post: 2014/11/26 11:19AM, Views: 132208, Replies: 2328
    « 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 » »| page:
    #651   2013/10/24 12:22AM
    Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.
    genhospchat

Rant: I had to FF just about the whole show today. I don't care about Frodd, Kiki, Morgan, Ava, Sonny or Sam.

Rave: Diane's comment: "ahh Morgan, I see you haven't found your shirt yet." Cracked me right up, I had to watch it twice! I did watch some of Lucy's scenes and the Julian/Carly breakfast date.

#652   2013/10/24 03:39AM
    Vertigobarbie

Okay, I can't believe I'm saying this but here goes.

Maybe Morgan is a little smarter than I gave him credit for, which was not much. What he decides to do with the information he's learned is up to him. Will he become a mole for his father or keep it to himself and ingratiate himself into the Jerome family.

I loved Diane's comment about Morgan not having found his shirt.
    I also laughed at Lucy recounting how Victor Jerome died.

I think my favourite scene was the last one of the show. Scott coming face to face with Heather. LOL
    Will he keep her secret or rat her out? They were the ones who conspired to steal Jason's trust fund after his mother died.

#653   2013/10/24 07:10AM
    Nightmoves

Rant: Lulu going on and on to Spin about baby Connie and all the things she does. HELLO Lulu these are things and firsts that Spin is missing out on HIS daughter doing. As he mentioned to her, he DID NOT know Maxie was carrying his child for all those months. Could Lulu be any more inconsiderate

Rant #2: WHY with a room full of people could not ONE of them got that gun away from Jerry Jax? And Nik, I love you but you never should have put down your gun.

#654   2013/10/24 07:15AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Nightmoves: Rant: Lulu going on and on to Spin about baby Connie and all the things she does. HELLO Lulu these are things and firsts that Spin is missing out on HIS daughter doing. As he mentioned to her, he DID NOT know Maxie was carrying his child for all those months. Could Lulu be any more inconsiderate

Rant #2: WHY with a room full of people could not ONE of them got that gun away from Jerry Jax? And Nik, I love you but you never should have put down your gun.

I really wanted to SMACK Lulu during her scenes with Spin. He was trying to be considerate of her feelings and she kept yammering on and on about what she gets to do and see with HIS daughter. I can understand her resentment of Maxie, I really can.... but Spin was in the dark. It's not his fault he didn't know the baby was his and for her to act like he should just give up his own child for her is just ridiculous!

#655   2013/10/25 03:57AM
    Vertigobarbie

Not much to rave about on yesterday's show. Just the laughs I got from Scott, Lucy and Heather. Heather and her BLT's. LOL

I would love to know how Heather manages to escape from the maximum security facility she's being held in.

Morgan, you are such a dumba$$. Grow up, grow a pair and just go away!

Big rant. Stop looking at the ceiling your script is not printed on the ceiling!! Look your scene partner in the eye when you deliver your lines. It goes a long way towards looking like you are actually interested in them and the conversation. When you are looking off to the side are you reading a teleprompter? Your actions don't match your lines and it makes watching your scenes very very difficult. I'm definitely ff this actress' scenes.

#656   2013/10/25 06:15AM
    PatsMom

RANT: Heather and her BLTs are getting really old. The whole Heather Lucy and Scott scene was boring and just filler. What a waste of story time when so much is going on!

RAVE: Diane, Diane, Diane love her.

#657   2013/10/25 06:53AM
    stonecoldhot

Quote PatsMom: RANT: Heather and her BLTs are getting really old. The whole Heather Lucy and Scott scene was boring and just filler. What a waste of story time when so much is going on!

RAVE: Diane, Diane, Diane love her.

You and me both Love Diane,wish she and Alexis were friends again,also miss Diane and Max. What ever happened to Max & Milo

#658   2013/10/26 04:18AM
    lovelyliz

Rant: I'm tired of watching the Britt hour and her stupid family I wish all them would go back where they came from. I'm tired of her being shrove down my throat every dam day.
    I didn't even bother to watch it yesterday. Britt is just like Connie on 24/7 that I just got tired of her just like how I'm feeling about Britt. Ratings are good but I do not think it is just because of Britt she has a good supporting cast that is helping her along the way and Robyn is back that helps too.

#659   2013/10/26 04:29AM
    Bizlet

Rant Morgan is the poster boy for grow a pair. He is still thinking out loud to anyone in earshot his daily woes. Yeah we get it already daddy loves Mikey better and Kiki too.

Rave: the nod to Ryan's Hope and the scene with Lucy, Sam and Silias when Lucy told Sam to never get involved with a doctor.

#660   2013/10/26 04:33AM
    lovelyliz

Quote lovelyliz: Rant: I'm tired of watching the Britt hour and her stupid family I wish all them would go back where they came from. I'm tired of her being shrove down my throat every dam day.
    I didn't even bother to watch it yesterday. Britt is just like Connie on 24/7 that I just got tired of her just like how I'm feeling about Britt. Ratings are good but I do not think it is just because of Britt she has a good supporting cast that is helping her along the way and Robyn is back that helps too.

Rant: Oh one more rant does Sam work at the hospital or live there. She is there all the time. LOL!!! She is there more than Liz and Liz work there. LOL!!!
    Sorry about that I should have started another post instead I did this. Oops!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/26 04:37AM
    « 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list