List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Started by LiasonSteckyFan at 2013/06/11 11:10PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/22 07:42AM, Views: 114627, Replies: 1985
    « 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 » »| page:
    #641   2013/10/23 03:38AM
    Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.
    Vertigobarbie

Quote cardgirl: Ok this is a rant within a rave.. I love Anna and Robert he is still hot hot hot..but age has made them stupid. They know that at least two international fugitives are at large...but are fairly sure they are both on Cassidine Island but they leave Mommy Dearest alone unconscious to go wondering about. UM have you forgotten your handcuffs??? Isolate the bad guys first dummies, Jerry Faison, and Obrect and then go find your daughter...it's not like she was gonna go anywhere if she was still locked in the lab. And if she managed to escape on her own without your help, then I am fairly sure she can find her way home without you to.

But NOOOO you go in the lab and allow yourselves to get into conversation with a bad guy with one gun and you have TWO between you. One of you couldn't have shot him and asked questions later. Now you are locked up and being held while your daughter goes home so she can cure a loonatic. The only funny part is Faison is all in because it's to save Anna who could give a crap about him. The ridiculousness of this story makes my head want to explode. Please get it over with fast.

Lulu just STFU!!!!!! You meet with your attorney in the open without your husband....who does that?? Apparently everybody on this show....again ridiculous...just give the baby back...you have lost your freaking mind that crazed look on your face is getting on my nerves.

Sabrina if you have to ask Patrick if he is sure he wants to marry you....he not and neither are you. You are now officially the most pathetic woman on daytime. I used to admire the way you stood by Patrick but now you ARE clingy and silly and you to, are to stoooopid to see Patrick is really NOT over his wife and you are insecure so you are going to just jump into this marriage. Even if Robin was not alive, you have no chance of a happy marriage with a man who is just forcing himself to move on before he is ready. Some people never ever get over the love of their lives...Patrick is one of those men. He may love you but he will NEVER EVER BE IN LOVE WITH YOU!!! Grow some self respect...or did that ex of yours suck it all out of you?

It's a sad day in Port Chuck when Sonny is the sharpest tool in the shed. He can figure out who Derrick really is, but nobody else is suspicious....UM ALEXIS????? CARLY???? The man is cute but he is dumb to, he has enough conversations out in the open to out himself in a heartbeat if the right people were paying any attention.

RAVES:

No teeny boppers, no Morgan and his sugar mama and no Kiki and Michael. I know, the week is not over.

Oh and my biggest rant there are to many stories and they are being told so far apart it's hard to stay invested. NOTE TO RC AND FV....Less is MORE. You have managed to turn my favorite show from General Hospital to Days of All Our Twits. Thank goodness for busses and special shoes.

Cardgirl, I love this post.

#642   2013/10/23 03:45AM
    Vertigobarbie

I love Jerry Jacks. All of you Derek/Julian lovers can take him I'll take Jerry.

He cracked me up with the baby can go for free.

Loved Britt admitting that the baby wasn't hers biologically but then she was she really lying? She's told so many lies she doesn't know what the truth is anymore.

I'm so over the baby Connie story. Just end it okay.

Note to lawyers and their clients: don't have case related conversations in public places. If someone overhears what you are saying solicitor/client privilege doesn't apply.

Biggest Rave: NO MORGAN and crew!!!

#643   2013/10/23 05:12AM
    stonecoldhot

Rant Waste of a big s/l, Connie`s murder,its` been so long,who cares anymore, no one has even been to see AJ, it seems even his lawyer has forgotten about him, I can`t even remember if his lawyer is Alexis or Diane

#644   2013/10/23 06:42AM
    PuNkRoCk PrI...

Rant :

Am I the only one that sees crazy Lizzie Spaulding fighting for custody over Georgie . That's who she comes across as . I wish JMB was here to portray Lulu so I can see how she would do these scenes .

Did the writers drop Connie's murder storyline because I haven't seen AJ in weeks ?

I so over the whole Sabrina/Patrick/Robin storyline . This is so predicable . Patrick and Sabrina get engage , Robins happily returns to her family . Patrick and Emma will be overjoyed and Sabrina with be heartbroken . Patrick wiill conflicted with his obligations to his wife Robin and his obligations to his fiance . In the end Sabrina will see how torn Patrick is and she will do the ultimate sacrifice and give him up so he can be with Robin . Weeks will pass and GH will become uncomfortable with the secret glances between Patrick/Sabrina/Robin . Carlos will of course be thrown in probably with Sabrina using him to make Patrick jealous and so on .

Isn't she or is she the mother of Ben ? That is the annoying question . I know Britt isn't poor little Ben's true mother , but this is ridiculous . Why would anyone believe her about anything ? She had lied repeatedly . Brad being the father has to be by far her worst lie . For those who believed her are so stupid . The boy looks nothing like Brad . Brad who I assume is of Asian descent , would have a child that resembles him and have some of his strong features . And before anyone jumps in with " Well I have a niece and her father is Asian , but she looks completely white . " I not saying he couldn't possibly have a child that looks more like the mother than him . I'm just saying his child would at least resemble him . Ben doesn't not . He looks like he has light red hair or blonde hair . He looks far off from being Lante's child as well . I blame the casting crew because Georgie look just like Spinelli and Maxie's daughter .

I really want to see all the little kids in Halloween costumes this year . The writers should show the parents taking their children out dressed up in really cute costumes and at night the parents can go off and do their own thing .

I want some more scenes between Derek/Julian with Sam and Danny . I think he's really great with them and it definitely shows his softer side .

Can we see the doctors and nurse actually working together instead of a select few . Like in a lounge or at the main desk discussing their cases or cracking jokes . I would love to see Silas and Patrick sparring with each other . It would be nice to see a little friendly competition .

Rave :

Thank-you writers for not making me watch the AJ/Connie murder trial . It might just put me to sleep .

#645   2013/10/23 08:59AM
    ghfanfare

Quote Vertigobarbie: I love Jerry Jacks. All of you Derek/Julian lovers can take him I'll take Jerry.
    He cracked me up with the baby can go for free.

OMG! I love Jerry, too! He is just so evil, so sarcastic, so indestructible with his bad self. And yet, he talks about dying with the two people in the world that he loves, his mama and his bro'. What a great character.

#646   2013/10/23 09:42AM
    genhospchat

Quote PuNkRoCk PrInCeSs: Rant :

Am I the only one that sees crazy Lizzie Spaulding fighting for custody over Georgie . That's who she comes across as . I wish JMB was here to portray Lulu so I can see how she would do these scenes .

Did the writers drop Connie's murder storyline because I haven't seen AJ in weeks ?

I so over the whole Sabrina/Patrick/Robin storyline . This is so predicable . Patrick and Sabrina get engage , Robins happily returns to her family . Patrick and Emma will be overjoyed and Sabrina with be heartbroken . Patrick wiill conflicted with his obligations to his wife Robin and his obligations to his fiance . In the end Sabrina will see how torn Patrick is and she will do the ultimate sacrifice and give him up so he can be with Robin . Weeks will pass and GH will become uncomfortable with the secret glances between Patrick/Sabrina/Robin . Carlos will of course be thrown in probably with Sabrina using him to make Patrick jealous and so on .

Isn't she or is she the mother of Ben ? That is the annoying question . I know Britt isn't poor little Ben's true mother , but this is ridiculous . Why would anyone believe her about anything ? She had lied repeatedly . Brad being the father has to be by far her worst lie . For those who believed her are so stupid . The boy looks nothing like Brad . Brad who I assume is of Asian descent , would have a child that resembles him and have some of his strong features . And before anyone jumps in with " Well I have a niece and her father is Asian , but she looks completely white . " I not saying he couldn't possibly have a child that looks more like the mother than him . I'm just saying his child would at least resemble him . Ben doesn't not . He looks like he has light red hair or blonde hair . He looks far off from being Lante's child as well . I blame the casting crew because Georgie look just like Spinelli and Maxie's daughter .

I really want to see all the little kids in Halloween costumes this year . The writers should show the parents taking their children out dressed up in really cute costumes and at night the parents can go off and do their own thing .

I want some more scenes between Derek/Julian with Sam and Danny . I think he's really great with them and it definitely shows his softer side .

Can we see the doctors and nurse actually working together instead of a select few . Like in a lounge or at the main desk discussing their cases or cracking jokes . I would love to see Silas and Patrick sparring with each other . It would be nice to see a little friendly competition .

Rave :

Thank-you writers for not making me watch the AJ/Connie murder trial . It might just put me to sleep .

The only one that Ben resembles would be Lulu. If he is Lante's, he would have Dante's dark skin, as he would if he was actually Britt's and yes he's certainly not Brad's! What's with them using six month old babies as newborns? These kids can hold their heads and bodies up. Yes bad casting. I guess the truth will come out when (or should I say "if") they fianlly check the Lante's embryos to fertilize someone else after Spixie get their baby.

#647   2013/10/23 11:30AM
    ReignOfTerror

RANT: That the characters are supposed to be smart but say stupid things.
    Not being racist here but asian characteristics are very prominent and the fact that ben has NONE ..is a huge indication that he is more than likely NOT Brads child.

#648   2013/10/23 12:25PM
    Beachforme

RANT:

Sick of Laura coming back, only to leave again for whatever reason.
    Ava & Morgan - ? OH PLEASE!

Sunny needs to GO!

those are my main rants....

RAVES:

Glad Richard Simmons wasn't on for very long, as I couldn't stand listening to him....

I like Sabrina & Patrick together, but his true love is Robin...

and I LOVE Luke & Tracy together - wish they'd marry & have a big wedding...

thanks for letting me post here....

#649   2013/10/23 12:30PM
    PuNkRoCk PrI...

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote PuNkRoCk PrInCeSs: Rant :

Rave :

The only one that Ben resembles would be Lulu. If he is Lante's, he would have Dante's dark skin, as he would if he was actually Britt's and yes he's certainly not Brad's! What's with them using six month old babies as newborns? These kids can hold their heads and bodies up. Yes bad casting. I guess the truth will come out when (or should I say "if") they fianlly check the Lante's embryos to fertilize someone else after Spixie get their baby.

Ben does only resemble Lulu , but I can't even say he doesn't resemble Dante . Because Dominic Z. has a daughter with blonde hair and blue eyes . So it can happen .

#650   2013/10/23 12:39PM
    PuNkRoCk PrI...

Quote ReignOfTerror: RANT: That the characters are supposed to be smart but say stupid things.
    Not being racist here but asian characteristics are very prominent and the fact that ben has NONE ..is a huge indication that he is more than likely NOT Brads child.

I said the say exact thing . Ben couldn't possibly be Brad's kid and for all those who believe Britt are really stupid .

Kimora Lee is half Asian and half black , but she looks a hundred percent Asian . The writers need to write the characters a little wiser .

Another stupid thing the writers did was make a who's the daddy storyline for Sam when Jason and Franco are fraternal twins . They do not share the same exact DNA so there was no need for another DNA test . That one irked me for months . For Dr.Lee to be a doctor they made her look so stupid .

« 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list