List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Started by LiasonSteckyFan at 2013/06/11 11:10PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/16 05:09PM, Views: 55670, Replies: 1092
    « 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 » »| page:
    #631   2013/10/18 11:24AM
    Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.
    akita

What I can't stand is the enormous double standard on some boards. While there are many incredibly kind people, there are others that will attack you for speaking the truth and defending what you stand for while they do EXACTLY the same thing. Its rude and incredibly hypocritical.

#632   2013/10/18 12:42PM
    genhospchat

Quote Vertigobarbie: Great seeing all the vets yesterday.

No matter how much he wants to stay away from the mob it looks like the mob wants Duke.

I guess with Jason gone Sonny has to do the thinking once again. I wonder if that made his brain hurt.

I hope Robert (TR) is there for the long haul. I would love to see him stay as long as they have a good story for him.

Rant: Okay I'm really getting close to hating Sabrina. Maybe she can hook up with Morgan and they can both leave.
    What can I say other than she's coming across as clingy, whiny and super jealous. You knew when you got involved with Patrick that he was, and is, deeply in love with his wife and that he hasn't let her go yet.

I can't wait for Robin to return and see Sabrina's face when Patrick says I told you so. I told you it was her on the phone.

To me that was a natural reaction from Sabrina to someone saying their previously dead wife called him. Now WE know she's alive but think about it from the girlfriends POV,
    YES she knew that he still loved his wife but having him say she's alive and called him,he sounds NUTS and she was trying to tell him that in a nice way.

Come on, how would ANYONE react? I didn't see her as clingy at all! Now when Robin comes back I can see her being somewhat clingy because, of course, she's losing the man she loves, that she's building a life with, so that as well will be a normal reaction.

#633   2013/10/18 11:09PM
    ilsalund

Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote Vertigobarbie: I think some characters on the show need to spend more time studying their lines.

I found yesterday kind of ho hum but I liked the interaction between Frodd and Derek.

Diane was a hoot as usual.

Morgan or should is say miniSonny STFU and go away.

Morgan should go away and play with his Lego`s like Diane said

Loved that last line!

RANT: One would think that Nikolas would have a private jet and that Tracy would use hers.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/18 11:11PM
    #634   2013/10/21 09:18AM
    JaneDoe

Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote Vertigobarbie: I think some characters on the show need to spend more time studying their lines.

I found yesterday kind of ho hum but I liked the interaction between Frodd and Derek.

Diane was a hoot as usual.

Morgan or should is say miniSonny STFU and go away.

Morgan should go away and play with his Lego`s like Diane said

LOL.... I loved Diane's reaction to Morgan.

#635   2013/10/21 09:22AM
    JaneDoe

RAVE: Anna, Robert, Duke, Faison.... so much history and old school cray-cray drama! I'm really enjoying Nik and Britt and I LOVED the cliffhanger on Friday with Nik seeing Robin. The anticipation of him opening that door knowing she was on the other side... PRICELESS.

I'm loving that they have kept Morgan/Kiki/Michael and the TEEN scene off my screen for the most part. I know they'll be back.... but I sure enjoyed watching without them last week. I really have no rants because of that.

#636   2013/10/21 10:25AM
    ghfanfare

A good week for GH. Are we nearing sweeps now?

#637   2013/10/22 03:42AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote ghfanfare: A good week for GH. Are we nearing sweeps now?

Soon but not soon enough in my opinion.

#638   2013/10/22 06:03AM
    JaneDoe

RAVE: Just about everything in yesterday's show! LOVED seeing Robert and Anna look for Robin. LOVED Nik finding Robin. LOVED Britt finding Ben with her deranged father and admitting that the baby wasn't biologically hers! . LOVED when Robert whacked Obrecht in the head .

RANT: Over the "connie/georgie" baby drama. Just please give her to Maxie and move on.

#639   2013/10/22 07:33PM
    cardgirl

Ok this is a rant within a rave.. I love Anna and Robert he is still hot hot hot..but age has made them stupid. They know that at least two international fugitives are at large...but are fairly sure they are both on Cassidine Island but they leave Mommy Dearest alone unconscious to go wondering about. UM have you forgotten your handcuffs??? Isolate the bad guys first dummies, Jerry Faison, and Obrect and then go find your daughter...it's not like she was gonna go anywhere if she was still locked in the lab. And if she managed to escape on her own without your help, then I am fairly sure she can find her way home without you to.

But NOOOO you go in the lab and allow yourselves to get into conversation with a bad guy with one gun and you have TWO between you. One of you couldn't have shot him and asked questions later. Now you are locked up and being held while your daughter goes home so she can cure a loonatic. The only funny part is Faison is all in because it's to save Anna who could give a crap about him. The ridiculousness of this story makes my head want to explode. Please get it over with fast.

Lulu just STFU!!!!!! You meet with your attorney in the open without your husband....who does that?? Apparently everybody on this show....again ridiculous...just give the baby back...you have lost your freaking mind that crazed look on your face is getting on my nerves.

Sabrina if you have to ask Patrick if he is sure he wants to marry you....he not and neither are you. You are now officially the most pathetic woman on daytime. I used to admire the way you stood by Patrick but now you ARE clingy and silly and you to, are to stoooopid to see Patrick is really NOT over his wife and you are insecure so you are going to just jump into this marriage. Even if Robin was not alive, you have no chance of a happy marriage with a man who is just forcing himself to move on before he is ready. Some people never ever get over the love of their lives...Patrick is one of those men. He may love you but he will NEVER EVER BE IN LOVE WITH YOU!!! Grow some self respect...or did that ex of yours suck it all out of you?

It's a sad day in Port Chuck when Sonny is the sharpest tool in the shed. He can figure out who Derrick really is, but nobody else is suspicious....UM ALEXIS????? CARLY???? The man is cute but he is dumb to, he has enough conversations out in the open to out himself in a heartbeat if the right people were paying any attention.

RAVES:

No teeny boppers, no Morgan and his sugar mama and no Kiki and Michael. I know, the week is not over.

Oh and my biggest rant there are to many stories and they are being told so far apart it's hard to stay invested. NOTE TO RC AND FV....Less is MORE. You have managed to turn my favorite show from General Hospital to Days of All Our Twits. Thank goodness for busses and special shoes.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/22 07:40PM
    #640   2013/10/23 03:37AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote Vertigobarbie: Great seeing all the vets yesterday.

No matter how much he wants to stay away from the mob it looks like the mob wants Duke.

I guess with Jason gone Sonny has to do the thinking once again. I wonder if that made his brain hurt.

I hope Robert (TR) is there for the long haul. I would love to see him stay as long as they have a good story for him.

Rant: Okay I'm really getting close to hating Sabrina. Maybe she can hook up with Morgan and they can both leave.
    What can I say other than she's coming across as clingy, whiny and super jealous. You knew when you got involved with Patrick that he was, and is, deeply in love with his wife and that he hasn't let her go yet.

I can't wait for Robin to return and see Sabrina's face when Patrick says I told you so. I told you it was her on the phone.

To me that was a natural reaction from Sabrina to someone saying their previously dead wife called him. Now WE know she's alive but think about it from the girlfriends POV,
    YES she knew that he still loved his wife but having him say she's alive and called him,he sounds NUTS and she was trying to tell him that in a nice way.

Come on, how would ANYONE react? I didn't see her as clingy at all! Now when Robin comes back I can see her being somewhat clingy because, of course, she's losing the man she loves, that she's building a life with, so that as well will be a normal reaction.

Hey Gen,

I see your point and I get it. For me, and I know we all see/interpret scenes differently, but I saw her as desperately trying to hold on to him. As you said we know deep down that he's not ready to move on and there's nothing wrong with that. I saw it as Sabrina can feel Patrick's uncertainty and that he was pulling away from her.

Now he's proposed to her and I think we know how that will end.

« 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list