List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Started by LiasonSteckyFan at 2013/06/11 11:10PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/18 05:51AM, Views: 100270, Replies: 1690
    « 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 » »| page:
    #621   2013/10/17 03:54AM
    Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.
    Vertigobarbie

I think some characters on the show need to spend more time studying their lines.

I found yesterday kind of ho hum but I liked the interaction between Frodd and Derek.

Diane was a hoot as usual.

Morgan or should is say miniSonny STFU and go away.

#622   2013/10/17 04:05AM
    stonecoldhot

Quote Vertigobarbie: I think some characters on the show need to spend more time studying their lines.

I found yesterday kind of ho hum but I liked the interaction between Frodd and Derek.

Diane was a hoot as usual.

Morgan or should is say miniSonny STFU and go away.

Morgan should go away and play with his Lego`s like Diane said

#623   2013/10/17 04:31AM
    annabannana

Rave, I guess. Abby's hair on Tues she looked like a cocker spaniel. Wed her hair was long like it had been, pulled to one side. Weird, it is like they got the scenes out of order

#624   2013/10/17 06:03AM
    JaneDoe

Quote annabannana: Rave, I guess. Abby's hair on Tues she looked like a cocker spaniel. Wed her hair was long like it had been, pulled to one side. Weird, it is like they got the scenes out of order

Who is Abby?

#625   2013/10/17 06:06AM
    JaneDoe

RAVE: I'm more in love than ever with both Julian/Derrek and Frodd. They were fabulous in their scenes together and adding Carly to the mix was perfection IMO. Very entertaining!

Also LOVED, LOVED, LOVED Diane. She is so fun to watch! I'm glad tptb have brought her back to our screens.

RANT: Morgan..... STFU and go away! Kiki..... STFU and go away!

#626   2013/10/17 11:10PM
    genhospchat

Rave: LOVED today's show and the vets: Anna, Duke, Robert (with Mac) and Faison. THIS is the GH that I've missed! No filler characters like Frodd just to have the actor on the show, no whining Kiki (again a filler just to have the actress on the show) and no waste of airtime Morgan! Keep it up GH!

Rant: I know they'll be on sometime soon and my FF button will wear out.

#627   2013/10/18 02:24AM
    annabannana

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote annabannana: Rave, I guess. Abby's hair on Tues she looked like a cocker spaniel. Wed her hair was long like it had been, pulled to one side. Weird, it is like they got the scenes out of order

Who is Abby?

Sorry, wrong soap. Duh

#628   2013/10/18 04:02AM
    Vertigobarbie

Great seeing all the vets yesterday.

No matter how much he wants to stay away from the mob it looks like the mob wants Duke.

I guess with Jason gone Sonny has to do the thinking once again. I wonder if that made his brain hurt.

I hope Robert (TR) is there for the long haul. I would love to see him stay as long as they have a good story for him.

Rant: Okay I'm really getting close to hating Sabrina. Maybe she can hook up with Morgan and they can both leave.
    What can I say other than she's coming across as clingy, whiny and super jealous. You knew when you got involved with Patrick that he was, and is, deeply in love with his wife and that he hasn't let her go yet.

I can't wait for Robin to return and see Sabrina's face when Patrick says I told you so. I told you it was her on the phone.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/18 04:03AM
    #629   2013/10/18 08:55AM
    ghfanfare

^^^Sonny's brain hurting, lol! Sean doesn't seem too bright either. Those two are like a total mismatch to me but maybe they can put their two teeny brains together and come up with a plan.

Yeah, Sabrina is becoming more and more annoying the way she hovers around Patrick and acts like his mother. And you know, a Morgan/Sabrina hookup is actually not a bad idea.

#630   2013/10/18 10:01AM
    Nightmoves

Quote ghfanfare: ^^^Sonny's brain hurting, lol! Sean doesn't seem too bright either. Those two are like a total mismatch to me but maybe they can put their two teeny brains together and come up with a plan.

Yeah, Sabrina is becoming more and more annoying the way she hovers around Patrick and acts like his mother. And you know, a Morgan/Sabrina hookup is actually not a bad idea.

LOL at the bold Such a shame the way they have dumbed down Shawn

I have to say I loved the Anna/Robert scenes!

« 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list