List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Started by LiasonSteckyFan at 2013/06/11 11:10PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/21 08:33AM, Views: 90420, Replies: 1547
    « 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 » »| page:
    #611   2013/10/15 03:42AM
    Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.
    Vertigobarbie

Quote JaneDoe: Been on vacation... finally caught up!

RAVES: for the past week: Seeing ROBERT (not Robbie) and Faison! Such a great surprise.... like ghfanfare, this is why I don't read spoilers.

I know the whole rubber mask thing is cheesy.... but I loved watching, thinking that Anna was really kissing Faison... knowing how hard that must be for her, to BAM.... the real Anna is trying to check in. Loved it!

LOVE having Crazy Heather making appearances again. HM and RH have such great comic chemistry.... as well as Frodd and Diane. What a HOOT!!

LOVED Carly making Frodd jealous with Julian....LOVED seeing Julian shirtless again.... LOVED the chemistry between Carly and Julian..... LOVED Alexis being jealous.... LOVED it all!

I know I've already said this, but I flippin' LOVED Diane and Frodd. They were FABULOUS! Her reactions to his claims of them being together was hysterical! I'm glad we are getting to see her again... I've missed her comedic ingeniousness.

Really liked Luke and Spankie. These two belong together!

RANTS: Please, please, please make Morgan go away.

Olivia!! Stop acting like a teenager and it's ROBERT.... not Robbie. Sorry ghfanfare... I did not find that cute at ALL. At least she's showing better taste... Robert is much better than Sonny, but she doesn't even know him. Calling him Robbie is ridiculous IMO.

YAY... the teens are back... Worse teen scene I've ever seen. I guess we really haven't had a good one since Lulu/Dillon/Georgie/Maxie/Brooklynn. I never really liked young Michael or teen Kristina either.

I'm going to add an indifferent catagory.

Sabrina/Patrick, MEH.

I'm not even that excited to see Robin return. I'm sure it will get better... but I'm not really wowed yet. I'm more interested watching Anna/Robert/Faison talk about Robin than actually watching Robin.

Hi JD,
    Welcome back.

I know what you mean about the indifferent category.
    I was actually talking to my TV yesterday, saying Sabrina STFU.
    Sorry but to me that scene just made her look pathetic. Carlos, just take her and both of you just go!

#612   2013/10/15 03:51AM
    Vertigobarbie

Great scenes yesterday. I thought it was hilarious when Faison just walked out of the interrogation room. Please move this story along a little quicker.

Love love love Luke and Tracy. TG and JE just work so well together. Loved Tracy shooting Jerry and saying I was aiming for his leg.
    A total moment was Tracy handing the gun to Luke just after she gave him the cure and telling him to take the lead.

Still love bad boy Jerry. He plays the part so well. Loved the small nod to the history of Bobbie and Jerry that RC put in there. Guza ignored it when they brought back Jerry the first time.

Okay it's official. I don't like Sabrina. Now they are making her a sad clingy girlfriend who won't let go of the man who still loves his dead wife. I wonder if they will have her go all fatal attraction on him when it's revealed that Robin is alive and comes home?

Rave, no teens or Morgan. That teen scene sucks rocks royally.

#613   2013/10/15 06:03AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Vertigobarbie: Great scenes yesterday. I thought it was hilarious when Faison just walked out of the interrogation room. Please move this story along a little quicker.

Love love love Luke and Tracy. TG and JE just work so well together. Loved Tracy shooting Jerry and saying I was aiming for his leg.
    A total moment was Tracy handing the gun to Luke just after she gave him the cure and telling him to take the lead.

Still love bad boy Jerry. He plays the part so well. Loved the small nod to the history of Bobbie and Jerry that RC put in there. Guza ignored it when they brought back Jerry the first time.

Okay it's official. I don't like Sabrina. Now they are making her a sad clingy girlfriend who won't let go of the man who still loves his dead wife. I wonder if they will have her go all fatal attraction on him when it's revealed that Robin is alive and comes home?

I was totally shocked by the nod to Jerry and Bobbie! It was like they were never a couple once he came back with a new face.

#614   2013/10/15 09:59AM
    PatsMom

Quote Vertigobarbie: Great scenes yesterday. I thought it was hilarious when Faison just walked out of the interrogation room. Please move this story along a little quicker.

You hit the nail on the head with all your points. totally agree.

#615   2013/10/15 10:02AM
    ReignOfTerror

RAVE: Sonny wasn't on yesterday!

RANT: Sonny is going to be on today...

#616   2013/10/15 08:20PM
    cardgirl

So, my hubby was in the hospital and I was sick again, so I had to catch up on over a weeks worth of GH.

Rant: Look, I hate Kiki she is twit. Finally after how much time mooching off others, and it seems several days of sex laden days in bed with Mikey...sooooo gross, she finally decides she needs to get a job. She has barely given Silas the time of day, but yeah lets bond by asking him to get you a job at GH. Hmmmm well if you know how to cheat and lie, you can work in the lab...perhaps you can grow a less twittish personality in a petry dish. Or maybe she can just mix up some concoction that will make her disappear.

Um Mikey who has insisted that Sonny allow him to get to know AJ and had barely spent anytime with him either um because he was busy crushing on his brother's wife, who he has been in bed with for days. AGIAN GROSS. But now he does not have a job from daddy number two so he goes to daddy number one. Dude you are a convicted criminal because of your father mostly, why do you want to work in a place that has ties to the mob...can you say "I launder money"?
    If you are going to work for a parent instead of getting your own freaking job on your own...got to your mother, at least her business is fully legal. Kiki's twit is rubbing off on him.

Please please please get Mommy dearest and her creepy love interest off my screen ASAP. And give that baby back to it's rightful parent.

Oh and speaking of babies, Ben was born at least a week after Connie and HE can hold up his head. Geez wrap him in a blanky at least then we would not know he really is six months old. Connie can barely open her eyes yet, and I have yet to see her hold up her head....bad casting or bad hiding the real age of the baby.

Morgan and Ava still gross...is having sex ALL this kid knows how to do...perhaps he has a sexual addiction as well as a gambling addiction, either way, can he please go away and shut the hell up?

I used to like Sabrina but after yesterday, well I hate her now. She is boring and condescending and a little dumb. Get a clue girl, he is STILL in love with his wife. You will not be coming first in his heart EVER. EVER !!!!! And if she rolls one more r when saying Carlos...when she never did it before he showed up, I am gonna scream.

Want the baby Connie story to move it along already...same with Robin just go home already...yeah and I believe a CELL PHONE worked from underground thousands of miles away.

Alexis...shut up. Just shut up. And please tell Olivia to shut up.

All of the teens need to go back to school and take vows of permanent silence...oh and just go away. I hear there is a great bording school in Switzerland.

Raves:

Carly and Derrick hot hot hot. Carly and Froddenstein NOT even warm.

Frodd and Heather were so funny. I only like Frodd because he can be funny...sometimes otherwise I could care less.

Sam and Silas are so cute together. I like them together.

Cudos to Sonny for telling Michael he should not work for him. He can be decent sometimes. That is the mark of a good father one who does not let his son repeat his mistakes.

So happy Robert is back.

#617   2013/10/16 03:37AM
    Vertigobarbie

Hi Cardgirl,

I agree with the majority of your post. Can't stand the teen scene and yes send them all away. Ava/Morgan/Kiki is just nasty. They can keep Ava for now. We all know she will most likely be the "fall guy" for her brother.

Seriously, if you are going to do a scene where you are talkig to someone, don't be looking off to the side or up at the ceiling. Look them in the eye and talk to them.

Loved the scene at the end with Frodd and Derek boxing. Frodd had Derek on the ropes and was "pummeling" him and WdV was laughing like he was being tickled. I guess they couldn't do extra takes to get Derek with a straight face.

I would rather see Carly and Derek than Carly and Frodd.

Yesterday was a win/win in that we got both Derek and Frodd shirtless.

#618   2013/10/16 03:38AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote cardgirl: So, my hubby was in the hospital and I was sick again, so I had to catch up on over a weeks worth of GH.

Rant: Look, I hate Kiki she is twit. Finally after how much time mooching off others, and it seems several days of sex laden days in bed with Mikey...sooooo gross, she finally decides she needs to get a job. She has barely given Silas the time of day, but yeah lets bond by asking him to get you a job at GH. Hmmmm well if you know how to cheat and lie, you can work in the lab...perhaps you can grow a less twittish personality in a petry dish. Or maybe she can just mix up some concoction that will make her disappear.

Um Mikey who has insisted that Sonny allow him to get to know AJ and had barely spent anytime with him either um because he was busy crushing on his brother's wife, who he has been in bed with for days. AGIAN GROSS. But now he does not have a job from daddy number two so he goes to daddy number one. Dude you are a convicted criminal because of your father mostly, why do you want to work in a place that has ties to the mob...can you say "I launder money"?
    If you are going to work for a parent instead of getting your own freaking job on your own...got to your mother, at least her business is fully legal. Kiki's twit is rubbing off on him.

Please please please get Mommy dearest and her creepy love interest off my screen ASAP. And give that baby back to it's rightful parent.

Oh and speaking of babies, Ben was born at least a week after Connie and HE can hold up his head. Geez wrap him in a blanky at least then we would not know he really is six months old. Connie can barely open her eyes yet, and I have yet to see her hold up her head....bad casting or bad hiding the real age of the baby.

Morgan and Ava still gross...is having sex ALL this kid knows how to do...perhaps he has a sexual addiction as well as a gambling addiction, either way, can he please go away and shut the hell up?

I used to like Sabrina but after yesterday, well I hate her now. She is boring and condescending and a little dumb. Get a clue girl, he is STILL in love with his wife. You will not be coming first in his heart EVER. EVER !!!!! And if she rolls one more r when saying Carlos...when she never did it before he showed up, I am gonna scream.

Want the baby Connie story to move it along already...same with Robin just go home already...yeah and I believe a CELL PHONE worked from underground thousands of miles away.

Alexis...shut up. Just shut up. And please tell Olivia to shut up.

All of the teens need to go back to school and take vows of permanent silence...oh and just go away. I hear there is a great bording school in Switzerland.

Raves:

Carly and Derrick hot hot hot. Carly and Froddenstein NOT even warm.

Frodd and Heather were so funny. I only like Frodd because he can be funny...sometimes otherwise I could care less.

Sam and Silas are so cute together. I like them together.

Cudos to Sonny for telling Michael he should not work for him. He can be decent sometimes. That is the mark of a good father one who does not let his son repeat his mistakes.

So happy Robert is back.

Hi Cardgirl,

I hope you and your hubby are feeling much better.

#619   2013/10/16 09:34AM
    ghfanfare

Quote Vertigobarbie: Hi Cardgirl,

I agree with the majority of your post. Can't stand the teen scene and yes send them all away. Ava/Morgan/Kiki is just nasty. They can keep Ava for now. We all know she will most likely be the "fall guy" for her brother.

Seriously, if you are going to do a scene where you are talkig to someone, don't be looking off to the side or up at the ceiling. Look them in the eye and talk to them.

Loved the scene at the end with Frodd and Derek boxing. Frodd had Derek on the ropes and was "pummeling" him and WdV was laughing like he was being tickled. I guess they couldn't do extra takes to get Derek with a straight face.

I would rather see Carly and Derek than Carly and Frodd.

Yesterday was a win/win in that we got both Derek and Frodd shirtless.

Omg...Frodd and Julian! Loved it!

#620   2013/10/16 09:49AM
    ghfanfare

I don't know if this is a rant or a rave but it is weird to see ME smiling so much. He was always so droll as John McBain.

« 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list