List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Started by LiasonSteckyFan at 2013/06/11 11:10PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/15 08:48AM, Views: 55542, Replies: 1091
    « 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 » »| page:
    #601   2013/10/10 03:54AM
    Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.
    Vertigobarbie

I hate being sick.

Tuesday's show was good.
    Always love seeing Heather and Franco.
    Morgan - shut up and just go away. If we wind up with a Corinthos/Jerome mob war I get the feeling that Morgan will be a casualty.
    Sparks were there between Derek and Carly. (That would be hilarious - Carly involved with Sam's father and Sonny's enemy.)

Yesterday's show was a bit of disappointment for me. I'm tired of the Dante/Lulu/Maxie/Spin baby drama.
    Don't care for the "teen scene" GH used to have a great teen scene but that fizzled out years ago.
    Silas and Sam do nothing for me.
    The bright spot for me was Diane and Frodd. Those two have great comic timing and are so much fun to watch.

#602   2013/10/10 09:51AM
    PatsMom

Rave: Carly and Derek - wow

Rant: Teen scene. They make Sabrina and Patrick look exciting

#603   2013/10/10 10:08AM
    ghfanfare

I admit I'm a bit surprised that RC has not been able to get a decent teen scene going. He did a decent job with it on OLTL.

#604   2013/10/11 03:43AM
    Vertigobarbie

I loved yesterday's show.
    No Morgan/Kiki/Ava/Michael among others. LOL

I didn't even mind Olivia but then she had to have a vision.
    I wonder if they would attempt a Robert/Olivia pairing if he was staying. Only if they get rid of Olivia's visions. I have enough of those. LOL

Loved the ending. What a surprise that was.

#605   2013/10/11 04:40AM
    lovelyliz

Rant: I thought the scene with Dr. O being Anna was stupid.
    Sorry but I just don't think GH will ever win a Emmy for writing. Since GH is getting their ratings from other sources that mean they are not going to care about the quality of writing they put in the show. The show from yesterday was a perfect example.

Rave: Liz was on. Glad she was on yesterday but Electrick scenes just don't seem the same anymore. It is up to the actors to make the scenes believable and at the end of the day your paid to do a job. I'm glad their scenes are few and far between. Love Emma she was more believable than Patrick. Is it me or does Robyn even look bored with what she is doing. Not looking forward to Robyn being back even for a little while. I liked her best in the girls night out w/Liz, Lainey and the other lady I just can't remember her name. Miss them.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/11 04:43AM
    #606   2013/10/11 06:02AM
    theresao

Rave: I just love how TPTB are bringing in much loved vets, Robert, Jerry, Caesar, Heather, for specific storylines much like they've always used Helena. Since budget constraint would preclude them all from being placed on contract, having them show up sporadically for s/l purposes works for me.

Rant: PLEASE PLEASE DON'T KILL FAISON! I know most don't like him, but I've enjoyed him from the beginning.

#607   2013/10/11 08:56AM
    ghfanfare

Olivia calling Robert Robbie was cracking me up, as was Duke's reaction. I like Olivia away from Sonny. And I like Duke.

Also the scenes with Patty, Emma, and Elizabeth were nice. I kinda hope they end the Sabrina thing. It is boring.

Yesterday was a good example of why I don't read spoilers. I was surprised at the end.

#608   2013/10/12 05:56AM
    lovelyliz

Rant: I'll start off with my rant today. My rant is a couple Brick. Is it just me or do they look awkward together. I mean every time I've watched them it seem awkward height wise. Sometimes they appear to be the same size and then one appear to be taller than the other. Plain and simple Britt is too tall for Nick. When they hug poor Nick is struggling to put his arms around her. They do not look comfortable together because of this in my opinion. Why can't they just have them as couple her being taller and stop using all the gimmicks to make it look like Nick is the taller. Poor Nick. Still do not like them as a couple too contrive. I'm tired of poor Britt blaming her family for all her problems. She made it thru school and became a Doctor that is not going to fly to me because of her family really she had no problem becoming a Doctor & she is a waste give someone else airtime sick of her complaining & crying. I'm tired of Dr. O she is so stupid. All this time she did not know her husband had feelings for Anna. What I really wish is she leave and take her daughter with her. I think this CASSADINE story is boring the only way they will get me to like it is bring back Nick uncle. Nick is a bore.

Rave: No Kiki, Michael and Morgan today. Still missing Laura she is off just as much as Liz is what gives. Love Liz & Laura. Hope Laura is back soon.

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/12 06:01AM
    #609   2013/10/14 09:51AM
    JaneDoe

Been on vacation... finally caught up!

RAVES: for the past week: Seeing ROBERT (not Robbie) and Faison! Such a great surprise.... like ghfanfare, this is why I don't read spoilers.

I know the whole rubber mask thing is cheesy.... but I loved watching, thinking that Anna was really kissing Faison... knowing how hard that must be for her, to BAM.... the real Anna is trying to check in. Loved it!

LOVE having Crazy Heather making appearances again. HM and RH have such great comic chemistry.... as well as Frodd and Diane. What a HOOT!!

LOVED Carly making Frodd jealous with Julian....LOVED seeing Julian shirtless again.... LOVED the chemistry between Carly and Julian..... LOVED Alexis being jealous.... LOVED it all!

I know I've already said this, but I flippin' LOVED Diane and Frodd. They were FABULOUS! Her reactions to his claims of them being together was hysterical! I'm glad we are getting to see her again... I've missed her comedic ingeniousness.

Really liked Luke and Spankie. These two belong together!

RANTS: Please, please, please make Morgan go away.

Olivia!! Stop acting like a teenager and it's ROBERT.... not Robbie. Sorry ghfanfare... I did not find that cute at ALL. At least she's showing better taste... Robert is much better than Sonny, but she doesn't even know him. Calling him Robbie is ridiculous IMO.

YAY... the teens are back... Worse teen scene I've ever seen. I guess we really haven't had a good one since Lulu/Dillon/Georgie/Maxie/Brooklynn. I never really liked young Michael or teen Kristina either.

I'm going to add an indifferent catagory.

Sabrina/Patrick, MEH.

I'm not even that excited to see Robin return. I'm sure it will get better... but I'm not really wowed yet. I'm more interested watching Anna/Robert/Faison talk about Robin than actually watching Robin.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/14 09:53AM
    #610   2013/10/14 02:51PM
    lovelyliz

Rave: Anna and FIASON love their scenes.

Rant: I was wishing that she was dead Dr. O. too bad. Nick and Britt still don't like either one. Tired of them talking about they come from similar backgrounds is that all it's going to be to the relationship and maybe Dr. O or Helena can make an appearance to make them exciting because they NOT!!!! I'm tired of their asses being shove down my throat. Nick is a bore.

« 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list