List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Started by LiasonSteckyFan at 2013/06/11 11:10PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/20 10:21PM, Views: 114120, Replies: 1974
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2013/06/18 08:57AM
    Re: THE RANT & RAVE THREAD - ALL WELCOME
    Vertigobarbie

Quote JaneDoe: RANT: I simply cannot stand watching NuMorgan or Taylor

RAVE: LOVE, LOVE, LOVE FrancoTodd.

I just have to co-sign this. I hope Taylor is only on for a sort arc.

#52   2013/06/18 09:00AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote JaneDoe: RANT: Michael needs to grow a brain.... how could he not figure out that Kiki was Lauren? She just found out she has a rich family looking for her and a crazy dad, and you are looking for your cousin who is now a rich girl with a crazy dad. Come on Mikey!

RAVE: Molly looks absolutely gorgeous in that blue dress! It's no wonder Taylor is jealous of her.

Another post where we both totally agree.

What's happening here JD? We usually respectfully disagree on most thing but now we seem to be mutally agreeing. LOL

I'm glad you're back posting again.

#53   2013/06/18 09:29AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote JaneDoe: RANT: Michael needs to grow a brain.... how could he not figure out that Kiki was Lauren? She just found out she has a rich family looking for her and a crazy dad, and you are looking for your cousin who is now a rich girl with a crazy dad. Come on Mikey!

RAVE: Molly looks absolutely gorgeous in that blue dress! It's no wonder Taylor is jealous of her.

What's happening here JD? We usually respectfully disagree on most thing but now we seem to be mutally agreeing. LOL

The stars must be in perfect alignment, lol.

Thanks, I'm so glad to be back posting!

#54   2013/06/18 10:09AM
    ghfanfare

I'm liking most of GH right now. The only story I could do without is the Danny is sick story. It's just another reason for Sam to mope around and be sad and pathetic. And of course it's an excuse to throw her together with Dr. Silas, who, by the way, is the only thing that will probably keep me watching this depressing little tale. I may have to cover my ears, though, to block out the whining.

#55   2013/06/18 12:01PM
    PuNkRoCk PrI...

Rant : Taylor is really pushing it for me Like seriously she going to hook-up on with a guy she met like a few days ago .
    I'm sorry , but I can't respect a young girl who is easy like that . She suppose to be like what sixteen/seventeen . Still too young for all the responsibilities that comes with having sex .

#56   2013/06/18 12:04PM
    JaneDoe

Quote PuNkRoCk PrInCeSs: Rant : Taylor is really pushing it for me Like seriously she going to hook-up on with a guy she met like a few days ago .
    I'm sorry , but I can't respect a young girl who is easy like that . She suppose to be like what sixteen/seventeen . Still too young for all the responsibilities that comes with having sex .

Yes, she is a worthless character IMO taking up needed space.

#57   2013/06/18 12:15PM
    PuNkRoCk PrI...

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote PuNkRoCk PrInCeSs: Rant : Taylor is really pushing it for me Like seriously she going to hook-up on with a guy she met like a few days ago .

Yes, she is a worthless character IMO taking up needed space.

I really wanted to like her , but there is nothing remotely likable about this character .

#58   2013/06/18 01:34PM
    ReignOfTerror

Gotta go with the same rant...I liked Taylor first day...but she is on my last nerve right now and either they need to change her personality or get rid of her. What is it about the writers that they think everyone wants to watch a snarky ..trampy beach!...I can get that on message board on the internet...eeesh!hee.

But now my rave is ...I found my CAR KEYS!!! YAY

#59   2013/06/19 03:55AM
    Vertigobarbie

Wow it looks like the majority of us have the same rant in Taylor. When will this story arc end?

Still not warming up to NuMorgan and I don't like Kiki when she's with him.

Rave - Q interaction. Love that we have more Q's if only Alan was there too.

#60   2013/06/19 03:56AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:

The stars must be in perfect alignment, lol.

Thanks, I'm so glad to be back posting!

Yup the stars are aligning.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list