List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Started by LiasonSteckyFan at 2013/06/11 11:10PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/02 05:42AM, Views: 104736, Replies: 1781
    « 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 » »| page:
    #581   2013/10/03 10:47AM
    Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.
    ghfanfare

Quote PatsMom: No Raves here for 10/2 episode

Major Rant: Kiki the horny toad. I just want to throw her in the shower and give her a good disinfecting. YUK!

horny toad...lol

#582   2013/10/03 10:51AM
    ghfanfare

Feel sorry for Connie to have all four of those bozos for parents.

Don't know what Olivia was saying. All I seemed to notice were the distracting darts on her dress.

Michael and Kiki didn't let the dust settle before taking the big leap. True love.

Totally agree that the Franco/Carly stuff is lame. Really lame. But they're just so purty.

#583   2013/10/03 11:05AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote JaneDoe: Yesterday's show was just one BIG RANT for me.

Kiki/Michael/Ave/Morgan.... BLECH! Make it all go away please.

Maxie/Spin.... I did enjoy parts of their conversation, but I fear it leads to a reconciliation for them and I Do. Not. Want. Spixie!
    Dante and Lulu..... I'm really not feeling anything for them. Maybe it's NuLulu, maybe it's because Olivia is blabbing on and on, but.... nothing. I feel nothing.... other than the need to hit FF.

Frodd and Carly were to only redeeming part of yesterday and even they were blah. I'm not into the whole art thing. No need to duck, run, and hide VB, lol.

I'm hoping for something better today.

Spixie is coming

I'll protest that couple until the end!

#584   2013/10/03 11:07AM
    JaneDoe

Quote ghfanfare: Feel sorry for Connie to have all four of those bozos for parents.

Don't know what Olivia was saying. All I seemed to notice were the distracting darts on her dress.

Michael and Kiki didn't let the dust settle before taking the big leap. True love.

Totally agree that the Franco/Carly stuff is lame. Really lame. But they're just so purty.

LOL, I noticed that too. I've learned to totally tune Olivia out.... but those darts, in the location they were.... what was wardrobe thinking?

#585   2013/10/03 11:13AM
    ghfanfare

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ghfanfare: Feel sorry for Connie to have all four of those bozos for parents.

LOL, I noticed that too. I've learned to totally tune Olivia out.... but those darts, in the location they were.... what was wardrobe thinking?

It seemed to be the lighting and the camera angle as well. Apparently somebody liked LL in that tight dress?!

#586   2013/10/03 11:18AM
    ghfanfare

Rave: Baby Connie is a cutie pie.

#587   2013/10/03 02:31PM
    lovelyliz

Rave: Go Emma!!! Britt is a Britch and more.

#588   2013/10/03 10:41PM
    unlimited

Quote PatsMom: No Raves here for 10/2 episode

Major Rant: Kiki the horny toad. I just want to throw her in the shower and give her a good disinfecting. YUK!

A good shower couldn't get her clean...

#589   2013/10/04 03:01AM
    Vertigobarbie

Maxie/Spin.... I did enjoy parts of their conversation, but I fear it leads to a reconciliation for them and I Do. Not. Want. Spixie!

Dante and Lulu..... I'm really not feeling anything for them. Maybe it's NuLulu, maybe it's because Olivia is blabbing on and on, but.... nothing. I feel nothing.... other than the need to hit FF.

Frodd and Carly were to only redeeming part of yesterday and even they were blah. I'm not into the whole art thing. No need to duck, run, and hide VB, lol.

Did you get your wish?

Thanks for the pass on the art thing.
    To me it would make more sense to somehow involve Liz in his art as she has the background in art. Not that she would voluntarily work with him after what he did. (I just want to see RH and BH alone in scenes together to see how they would play off each other).

#590   2013/10/04 03:05AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote Nightmoves:

Spixie is coming

Bite your tongue NM. LOL

« 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list