List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Started by LiasonSteckyFan at 2013/06/11 11:10PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/19 05:45AM, Views: 56478, Replies: 1104
    « 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 » »| page:
    #571   2013/10/01 05:57PM
    Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.
    unlimited

Quote cardgirl:
    Quote lovelyliz:
    Quote samjam:
    Quote lovelyliz: Rant: Britt she can't make me feel nothing for her but hate. I guess that is a sign that she is a good actress. Can't put my finger on it. She is just not rootworthy.

Rant: One more rant Nick (TC) still glad he is back but I wish he was in a better story than with Britt. Sure she is pretty but I just do not see the chemistry between them.

Rave: Helena is back. Hope she kill off Britt.

Could not disagree more about Nick and Britt, love her. She and Nik came from the same kind of family growing up they will truly understand each other they will be great together. Who else could be with Nik? Liz now that is boring.....

Disagree with me all you want too. I do have an opinion and just because I'm not a Brick, Nick or Britt fan does not mean I can't express myself on this board. This is a rant & rave thread. Love your couple but I do not and just because people have the same background does not make a good couple. I hope It is short lived so Nick can move on from beaver Britt. He will always deserve better than her. It's amazing how this couple was even brought about instant I would say. I could care less about them being a couple they are not my cup of tea and a far as Liz being boring well not to me. I find Brick boring & Britt boring she has nothing to offer she is still not root worthy to me and I do hope Helena knock her off.

And just as you have a right to express an opinion about who you dislike, people can disagree with you and express that. This is an open discussion thread.

At first, I didn't like Brick but now I am kind of warming up to them as a couple. I agree that just by virtue of their family background it gives them a lot of common ground to be able to relate to with each other. I am also liking how Nic is being a night and shining armor for Britt.

Since she fessed up to her Patrick about the baby not being his, I see that she is sorry for what she did and kind of regrets it. I also kind of agree with what others were saying about her acting under her mother's influence. I think this all makes a great story and she can be redeemed, and the story is becoming more interesting. Not to mention Nic who I thought was a stalker with Liz seems to be moving onto a relationship that can be more fulfilling for him. I am really loving this whole thing right now.

I am with you, I think they are going to make a super couple. I can't wait for this s/l to really develope.

#572   2013/10/01 07:13PM
    lovelyliz

Quote cardgirl:
    Quote lovelyliz:
    Quote samjam:
    Quote lovelyliz: Rant: Britt she can't make me feel nothing for her but hate. I guess that is a sign that she is a good actress. Can't put my finger on it. She is just not rootworthy.

Rant: One more rant Nick (TC) still glad he is back but I wish he was in a better story than with Britt. Sure she is pretty but I just do not see the chemistry between them.

Rave: Helena is back. Hope she kill off Britt.

Could not disagree more about Nick and Britt, love her. She and Nik came from the same kind of family growing up they will truly understand each other they will be great together. Who else could be with Nik? Liz now that is boring.....

Disagree with me all you want too. I do have an opinion and just because I'm not a Brick, Nick or Britt fan does not mean I can't express myself on this board. This is a rant & rave thread. Love your couple but I do not and just because people have the same background does not make a good couple. I hope It is short lived so Nick can move on from beaver Britt. He will always deserve better than her. It's amazing how this couple was even brought about instant I would say. I could care less about them being a couple they are not my cup of tea and a far as Liz being boring well not to me. I find Brick boring & Britt boring she has nothing to offer she is still not root worthy to me and I do hope Helena knock her off.

And just as you have a right to express an opinion about who you dislike, people can disagree with you and express that. This is an open discussion thread.

At first, I didn't like Brick but now I am kind of warming up to them as a couple. I agree that just by virtue of their family background it gives them a lot of common ground to be able to relate to with each other. I am also liking how Nic is being a night and shining armor for Britt.

Since she fessed up to her Patrick about the baby not being his, I see that she is sorry for what she did and kind of regrets it. I also kind of agree with what others were saying about her acting under her mother's influence. I think this all makes a great story and she can be redeemed, and the story is becoming more interesting. Not to mention Nic who I thought was a stalker with Liz seems to be moving onto a relationship that can be more fulfilling for him. I am really loving this whole thing right now.

Good for you!!! I still see nothing in Britt as a character. Don't like the girl & never will. Love your couple to be if they make it or not. That is your opinion of Nick being a stalker. Nick is still the person that is still Liz friend and a stalker he is not. No comment about the other things you said about Britt I am not a fan of hers.

#573   2013/10/02 03:54AM
    Vertigobarbie

I'm going to start off with a rant today.

Rant: Alexis is getting on my last nerve, (and I love NLG), telling an almost complete stranger that you think a mobster is the father of your daughter and she wants his help doing research. Really Alexis, you go to a man who runs a newspaper for that. Shouldn't she hire a PI but not Spin because that would be a conflict of interest. Think about it when was the last time Alexis had a healthy relationship with a man?
    She had a fake marriage to Jax and was a runaway bride with Ned, from there it's been Sonny, Ric, Jerry and then Shawn. None of them a fine upstanding citizen.

Rave: Loved Dante and Lulu tearing into Maxie and Spin. I get why Maxie did it but Lulu and Dante were in the right. Telling them right away that she lost the baby would have hurt but they would have healed from it. Letting them think all through her pregnancy that they were the parents and bond with the baby is much worse.

*****Speculation on above not a spoiler to my knowledge*****

If there was to be a custody battle for Connie, Spin may have an edge as the father because he was unaware that the baby was his until she was born and never signed away his rights as the father. I don't know what type of surrogacy contract Maxie signed but the legalities will still have to be worked out.

Still loving Jerry being back. He's one bad guy I love seeing around. (Didn't like the Sabrina pimping though.)

Loved Anna and Duke. I aways liked them and I want them to stick around for a long time.

Loved the Godfather reference.

#574   2013/10/02 08:18AM
    Nightmoves

Rant: NuLulu just not feeling her. She actually made me angry yesterday.

Raves: Anna and Duke love them No Sonny

Edited to add Jerry Jax another Rave! I was never crazy about this character but I am liking him this time around. He even looks great! Loved him messing with Robin with the DVD

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/02 08:19AM
    #575   2013/10/03 04:08AM
    Vertigobarbie

I have to admit that yesterday's show didn't appeal to me much. Michael/Kiki/Morgan/Ava so over it. End it and move one. Morgan is nothing more than a selfish moron.

I love RH but I have to confess I'm not impressed with him in yesterday's show. I don't know if it's that he's not comfortable in the role as an artist but it just didn't ring true for me. *ducks, runs and hides*

Now the fallout from the baby reveal. Olivia they get it Connie is not their baby.
    Who knows what Maxie and Spinelli are going to do but I will admit that at this point I just don't care. I will say that DZ is convincing as a torn father who doesn't want to lose his "daughter".

#576   2013/10/03 04:20AM
    stonecoldhot

Quote Vertigobarbie: I have to admit that yesterday's show didn't appeal to me much. Michael/Kiki/Morgan/Ava so over it. End it and move one. Morgan is nothing more than a selfish moron.

I love RH but I have to confess I'm not impressed with him in yesterday's show. I don't know if it's that he's not comfortable in the role as an artist but it just didn't ring true for me. *ducks, runs and hides*

Now the fallout from the baby reveal. Olivia they get it Connie is not their baby.
    Who knows what Maxie and Spinelli are going to do but I will admit that at this point I just don't care. I will say that DZ is convincing as a torn father who doesn't want to lose his "daughter".

I think Dante is heartbroken,but I also think he doesn't want to raise Connie

#577   2013/10/03 05:53AM
    JaneDoe

Yesterday's show was just one BIG RANT for me.

Kiki/Michael/Ave/Morgan.... BLECH! Make it all go away please.

Maxie/Spin.... I did enjoy parts of their conversation, but I fear it leads to a reconciliation for them and I Do. Not. Want. Spixie!

Dante and Lulu..... I'm really not feeling anything for them. Maybe it's NuLulu, maybe it's because Olivia is blabbing on and on, but.... nothing. I feel nothing.... other than the need to hit FF.

Frodd and Carly were to only redeeming part of yesterday and even they were blah. I'm not into the whole art thing. No need to duck, run, and hide VB, lol.

I'm hoping for something better today.

#578   2013/10/03 08:25AM
    PatsMom

No Raves here for 10/2 episode

Major Rant: Kiki the horny toad. I just want to throw her in the shower and give her a good disinfecting. YUK!

#579   2013/10/03 08:32AM
    Nightmoves

Quote JaneDoe: Yesterday's show was just one BIG RANT for me.

Kiki/Michael/Ave/Morgan.... BLECH! Make it all go away please.

Maxie/Spin.... I did enjoy parts of their conversation, but I fear it leads to a reconciliation for them and I Do. Not. Want. Spixie!
    Dante and Lulu..... I'm really not feeling anything for them. Maybe it's NuLulu, maybe it's because Olivia is blabbing on and on, but.... nothing. I feel nothing.... other than the need to hit FF.

Frodd and Carly were to only redeeming part of yesterday and even they were blah. I'm not into the whole art thing. No need to duck, run, and hide VB, lol.

I'm hoping for something better today.

Spixie is coming

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/03 08:34AM
    #580   2013/10/03 10:34AM
    ghfansince1963

Yuk to Kiki, Morgan and Michael.There is NO chemistry with any of these characters. Going to bed with Mikey was a must yesterday so now she can be pregnant and we can do a "who's the baby's daddy" s/l. I hope it's Michaels cause I truly despise Morgan. Like nails across a chalkboard whenever he opens his mouth. Thankful for the ff on the remote!

« 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list