List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Started by LiasonSteckyFan at 2013/06/11 11:10PM
    Latest post: 2014/12/22 03:55PM, Views: 141820, Replies: 2471
    « 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 » »| page:
    #561   2013/09/30 02:52PM
    Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.
    Gideon58

I, too, don't understand why Michael and KiKi are being shoved down our throats...Kristen and Chad have absolutely NO chemistry whatsoever.

#562   2013/09/30 02:56PM
    Gideon58

Carly explained a couple of weeks ago that Josslyn was spending a month with Jax.

#563   2013/09/30 03:39PM
    ghfanfare

Quote Gideon58: I, too, don't understand why Michael and KiKi are being shoved down our throats...Kristen and Chad have absolutely NO chemistry whatsoever.

I got a little laugh out of your post because I understand that these two are dating in real life.

#564   2013/09/30 06:39PM
    lovelyliz

Quote samjam:
    Quote lovelyliz: Rant: Britt she can't make me feel nothing for her but hate. I guess that is a sign that she is a good actress. Can't put my finger on it. She is just not rootworthy.

Rant: One more rant Nick (TC) still glad he is back but I wish he was in a better story than with Britt. Sure she is pretty but I just do not see the chemistry between them.

Rave: Helena is back. Hope she kill off Britt.

Could not disagree more about Nick and Britt, love her. She and Nik came from the same kind of family growing up they will truly understand each other they will be great together. Who else could be with Nik? Liz now that is boring.....

Disagree with me all you want too. I do have an opinion and just because I'm not a Brick, Nick or Britt fan does not mean I can't express myself on this board. This is a rant & rave thread. Love your couple but I do not and just because people have the same background does not make a good couple. I hope It is short lived so Nick can move on from beaver Britt. He will always deserve better than her. It's amazing how this couple was even brought about instant I would say. I could care less about them being a couple they are not my cup of tea and a far as Liz being boring well not to me. I find Brick boring & Britt boring she has nothing to offer she is still not root worthy to me and I do hope Helena knock her off.

#565   2013/10/01 04:05AM
    Vertigobarbie

I think today is nothing but raves for me. LOL

Rave: JERRY'S BACK!!!! I like the bad boys and he's been a wonderful bad boy. (I actually liked him with Alexis)
    I don't know how long he's staying but I would love for him to cause problems and be competition for Derek. Free Derek up for someone else. ( I know we have a few takers here on the board.)

Rave: Robin being back as well. Now this story can come to its completion. I wonder who else has been killed off and can still come back.
    To be honest I've always been on the fence about the character of Robin. She can be a real pain but like a lot here on the board I watched her grow up on my screen.

Rave: Brad finally spilled the beans but those he wanted to have believe him didnt' want to. I really hope that Brad's parting words weren't forshadowing.

I can't believe I'm saying this, maybe it's the lack of caffeine, but I kind of want to see where a relationship between Brad and Felix would go. I think we actually get to see a part of the real Brad when it's just him and Felix.

Rave: The look on Dante's face telling us all that he's starting to believe Brad that with the looks of undeniable guilt on Maxie's and Spinelli's faces. It looks like one member of the PCPD finally bought a clue. I guess the time he's spent with Anna is finally rubbing of on him.

Rave-lite: Lulu looking back and putting the pieces together. Guess this friendship as bit the dust bigtime.

Rave: Anna and Patrick. Loved Patrick admitting that he's not ready to move on from Robin. There are people out there who can't and don't move on as quickly as others after losing a spouse. Anna hasn't moved on either but she was encouraging Patrick to. It's a case of life moves on. In my opinion this would have had a bigger impact if we hadn't already known that Robin was alive.

Rave: NO AVA/MORGAN/KIKI/MICHAEL scenes.
    I've enjoyed the break from them. I do like Michael but get him away from the stupid story they have him in.

Okay, I mispoke I do have a small rant:
    Sabrina and Felix. Normally I don't mind Sabrina but this whole Carlos thing is just meh. Carlos can leave and take Morgan and Kiki with him.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/01 04:06AM
    #566   2013/10/01 04:05AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote Gideon58: I, too, don't understand why Michael and KiKi are being shoved down our throats...Kristen and Chad have absolutely NO chemistry whatsoever.

I got a little laugh out of your post because I understand that these two are dating in real life.

I got a laugh out of that too.

#567   2013/10/01 05:54AM
    JaneDoe

RAVE: Jerry! Robin!

I'm also very glad Brad went through with telling the secret... but mini RANT: I was shocked that Spin and Maxie STILL tried to cover it up. I was worried for a minute that it would continue, but finally Dante.... then Lulu bought a clue. I want this story to come to it's conclusion.

RANT: I miss Julian.

#568   2013/10/01 08:46AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote JaneDoe: RAVE: Jerry! Robin!

I'm also very glad Brad went through with telling the secret... but mini RANT: I was shocked that Spin and Maxie STILL tried to cover it up. I was worried for a minute that it would continue, but finally Dante.... then Lulu bought a clue. I want this story to come to it's conclusion.

RANT: I miss Julian.

I agree. I was when Maxie and Spin tried to lie their way out of it.

#569   2013/10/01 10:03AM
    Nightmoves

Rave: The Lante baby secret is finally out! Loved Dante not falling for any of Maxie or Spin's lies, although it wasn't that hard as they both could NOT have looked any more guilty if they tried. Their lame attempts to continue lying were just stupid.

I can't wait for the fireworks tonight it should be great.

#570   2013/10/01 10:34AM
    cardgirl

Quote lovelyliz:
    Quote samjam:
    Quote lovelyliz: Rant: Britt she can't make me feel nothing for her but hate. I guess that is a sign that she is a good actress. Can't put my finger on it. She is just not rootworthy.

Rant: One more rant Nick (TC) still glad he is back but I wish he was in a better story than with Britt. Sure she is pretty but I just do not see the chemistry between them.

Rave: Helena is back. Hope she kill off Britt.

Could not disagree more about Nick and Britt, love her. She and Nik came from the same kind of family growing up they will truly understand each other they will be great together. Who else could be with Nik? Liz now that is boring.....

Disagree with me all you want too. I do have an opinion and just because I'm not a Brick, Nick or Britt fan does not mean I can't express myself on this board. This is a rant & rave thread. Love your couple but I do not and just because people have the same background does not make a good couple. I hope It is short lived so Nick can move on from beaver Britt. He will always deserve better than her. It's amazing how this couple was even brought about instant I would say. I could care less about them being a couple they are not my cup of tea and a far as Liz being boring well not to me. I find Brick boring & Britt boring she has nothing to offer she is still not root worthy to me and I do hope Helena knock her off.

And just as you have a right to express an opinion about who you dislike, people can disagree with you and express that. This is an open discussion thread.

At first, I didn't like Brick but now I am kind of warming up to them as a couple. I agree that just by virtue of their family background it gives them a lot of common ground to be able to relate to with each other. I am also liking how Nic is being a night and shining armor for Britt.

Since she fessed up to her Patrick about the baby not being his, I see that she is sorry for what she did and kind of regrets it. I also kind of agree with what others were saying about her acting under her mother's influence. I think this all makes a great story and she can be redeemed, and the story is becoming more interesting. Not to mention Nic who I thought was a stalker with Liz seems to be moving onto a relationship that can be more fulfilling for him. I am really loving this whole thing right now.

« 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list