List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Started by LiasonSteckyFan at 2013/06/11 11:10PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/22 07:42AM, Views: 114708, Replies: 1985
    « 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 » »| page:
    #551   2013/09/30 06:12AM
    Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.
    JaneDoe

RAVE: Helz Belz is back on my screen! What a fabulous surprise.

Froddly..... LOVE them!

RANT: Morgan.... blech. Carlos.... blech. Olivia shreaking, loved how Tracy called her out on that one.

#552   2013/09/30 06:39AM
    Nightmoves

Rave: The possible outing of the truth about the Lante baby. I hope this happens today can't wait to watch tonight!

Rant: Morgan

#553   2013/09/30 06:51AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Nightmoves: Rave: The possible outing of the truth about the Lante baby. I hope this happens today can't wait to watch tonight!

I really hope Brad follows through with it too! It's past time for this secret to come out.

#554   2013/09/30 06:58AM
    Nightmoves

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Nightmoves: Rave: The possible outing of the truth about the Lante baby. I hope this happens today can't wait to watch tonight!

I really hope Brad follows through with it too! It's past time for this secret to come out.

ITA and the fallout should be good and soapy I can't wait

#555   2013/09/30 08:56AM
    samjam

I am so ready for the truth to come out on both babies not just one. We all know Brits baby is Dante and Lulu's lets get it all out in the open and while we are at it could Fish please find another pond to live in? So tired of her.....Maxi and Spinelli forever and while we are at it wish they would bring back Johnny.....would love that and put him with a woman his own age not Carly or Olivia way too old for him, he originally was suppose to be Lulu age, remember...I am ranting

#556   2013/09/30 09:02AM
    samjam

Quote lovelyliz: Rant: Britt she can't make me feel nothing for her but hate. I guess that is a sign that she is a good actress. Can't put my finger on it. She is just not rootworthy.

Rant: One more rant Nick (TC) still glad he is back but I wish he was in a better story than with Britt. Sure she is pretty but I just do not see the chemistry between them.

Rave: Helena is back. Hope she kill off Britt.

Could not disagree more about Nick and Britt, love her. She and Nik came from the same kind of family growing up they will truly understand each other they will be great together. Who else could be with Nik? Liz now that is boring.....

#557   2013/09/30 09:07AM
    ghfanfare

Quote samjam:

I am so ready for the truth to come out on both babies not just one. We all know Brits baby is Dante and Lulu's lets get it all out in the open and while we are at it could Fish please find another pond to live in? So tired of her.....Maxi and Spinelli forever and while we are at it wish they would bring back Johnny.....would love that and put him with a woman his own age not Carly or Olivia way too old for him, he originally was suppose to be Lulu age, remember...I am ranting

I wish they would bring back Johnny, too...as you can see from my avi, lol. Since the characters of Cole and Hope no longer exist, those charges are gone. And they could easily explain CrAZy's death another way since Johnny seemed to be hallucinating during that time. Maybe CrAZy isn't really dead either and Heather was just driving around with a doppelganger.

#558   2013/09/30 09:26AM
    JaneDoe

Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote samjam:

I wish they would bring back Johnny, too...as you can see from my avi, lol. Since the characters of Cole and Hope no longer exist, those charges are gone. And they could easily explain CrAZy's death another way since Johnny seemed to be hallucinating during that time. Maybe CrAZy isn't really dead either and Heather was just driving around with a doppelganger.

Love your avi ghfanfare!

I though Johnny was only in jail for Cole and Hope's death and not for CrAZy's? I don't think anyone even cares how CrAZy died, although I'd love to see him return.

#559   2013/09/30 10:21AM
    Miz M

So I read somewhere something to the effect that Dante/Lulu may still want custody of the baby even after the reveal that she is actually Maxie and Spinelli's daughter. Just as a preemptory rant in case that is the s/l they decide to go with:

How stupid do you think we are, GH? Really? You just had a s/l where Dr. Silas was going to get custody of Rafe, no questions asked, simply because they share DNA. And now, you expect us to buy that Dante and Lulu are going to get custody of the baby because...well, I'm not really sure what rationale you could use for that one. It doesn't matter that Dante and Lulu and Maxie were in a surrogate contract together. Once she lost their embryo, the contract was null and void. I really, really, really want to see Maxie and Spinelli raise their daughter. This would make for some fantastic comedic moments because those two are clueless.

In conclusion, wrap it up GH. Give Spixie their daughter back and then figure out a way for Nik to forgive Britt when he finds out she was lying and keeping his nephew from her parents because I like them together. It's time to throw Nik a bone (with more meat on it than Liz).

#560   2013/09/30 10:25AM
    ghfanfare

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote samjam:

Love your avi ghfanfare!

I though Johnny was only in jail for Cole and Hope's death and not for CrAZy's? I don't think anyone even cares how CrAZy died, although I'd love to see him return.

I thought he confessed to shooting grandpa, but maybe I'm wrong. I'm not known for getting the GH facts straight, lol. And it turned out a Soleito was his dad, right? Which one? And is he dead or alive? Also, the whole thing about Claudia being Johnny's mom was a stink bomb. They could rewrite that one, too.

I always liked the idea of Trevor as Johnny's dad and Ric Lansing as his half bro. But since all those characters are gone now, guess it wouldn't fit too well with the present show.

« 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list