List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Started by LiasonSteckyFan at 2013/06/11 11:10PM
    Latest post: 2014/12/22 01:00PM, Views: 141714, Replies: 2470
    « 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 » »| page:
    #541   2013/09/26 06:33AM
    Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.
    cardgirl

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote cardgirl:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote cardgirl:
    Quote JaneDoe: RAVE: The Morgan/Ava/Carly and Morgan/Ava/Michael/Kiki reveal. I think Ava & Morgan hooking up is just nasty.... but what soapy fun to see them get caught!

Carly and Frodd.... can't wait to see more this week.

RANT: Lulu and Dante STILL acting like Maxie being around "their baby" is so disturbing. She freakin' gave birth to her, they owe her the moon and the stars! (at least until they find out she's really not theirs ) Nululu is really bothering me.

Nululu has gotten on my last nerve...and y'all know what happens now. Gotta get me some gas.

LOL co-pilot here reporting for duty

I'd be glad to mix up some cement too.... just sayin'

Ok I had juice in my mouth...HAD being the operative word.... Annyway we will need a lot of cement, some rope maybe and yeah I need a co pilot. Somebody also needs to bring the flask because there is gonna be an "after the rollover then back over" party. It's as good as a reason to party that I can think of.

So sorry I made you lose your juice card. I'll bring the flask to make up for it!

I really can't believe I'm involved in The Bus vs. Lulu event.

Meh, You know I will never tell that you were involved. I know nothing. Well I do know how to aim and drive.

#542   2013/09/26 08:07PM
    genhospchat

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ilsalund: RANT: What happen to Connie's friends at her funeral? No Alexis, Diane or Tracy!

We really didn't get to see much of a memorial. I was also wondering where all the "who's who" of PC were during the Corinthos reception. You'd think that would be the place to be, but there was just a group of no-names standing around. I know Alexis was with Danny.... but what about Dante and Lulu? We saw them getting ready and Anna coming to babysit, what happened to them?

Used to be when there was a big event in PC almost everyone in the cast was there. I guess that gets expensive though.

Lulu and Dante were going to the memorial when Anna came over. I too was wondering why at least Dante wasn't at the reception.

#543   2013/09/26 08:14PM
    genhospchat

Quote cardgirl:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote cardgirl:
    Quote JaneDoe: RAVE: The Morgan/Ava/Carly and Morgan/Ava/Michael/Kiki reveal. I think Ava & Morgan hooking up is just nasty.... but what soapy fun to see them get caught!

RANT: Lulu and Dante STILL acting like Maxie being around "their baby" is so disturbing. She freakin' gave birth to her, they owe her the moon and the stars! (at least until they find out she's really not theirs ) Nululu is really bothering me.

Nululu has gotten on my last nerve...and y'all know what happens now. Gotta get me some gas.

Ok I had juice in my mouth...HAD being the operative word.... Annyway we will need a lot of cement, some rope maybe and yeah I need a co pilot. Somebody also needs to bring the flask because there is gonna be an "after the rollover then back over" party. It's as good as a reason to party that I can think of.

I'll bring the rope and some appetizers!

#544   2013/09/27 05:46AM
    Nightmoves

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote cardgirl:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote cardgirl:

I'll bring the rope and some appetizers!

I got the wine covered!

#545   2013/09/27 05:47AM
    Nightmoves

Rant: Morgan

#546   2013/09/27 09:14AM
    ghfanfare

Rant: Spinelli and Maxie are getting on my nerves. Cowards.

Rave: Froddly!

#547   2013/09/27 12:07PM
    ghfanfare

Rave: Despite my general boredom with Lante, the little scene where Dante was holding the baby and Lulu was filming it was cute. A nice family moment. But I guess that may not last long?!

#548   2013/09/28 03:20AM
    lovelyliz

Rant: Britt she can't make me feel nothing for her but hate. I guess that is a sign that she is a good actress. Can't put my finger on it. She is just not rootworthy.

Rant: One more rant Nick (TC) still glad he is back but I wish he was in a better story than with Britt. Sure she is pretty but I just do not see the chemistry between them.

Rave: Helena is back. Hope she kill off Britt.

#549   2013/09/28 08:45AM
    ghfanfare

Rave: GH ratings are the best that they've been in years! Hooray!

#550   2013/09/30 03:40AM
    Vertigobarbie

Hey I'm back. LOL

Had a mini vacation and got a few things done at home. Not everything that I wanted to but some.

Rant: Morgan STFU!! I don't care about you and own your part in this messed up crap that is your life. Accept responsibility for you actions instead of blaming everyone else. Carly was right when she said Morgan was just like her and Sonny.

Rave: I'm not a Carly fan but LW has always been good and is still shining during this story.

I know Olivia is over the top but I loved her vision of Luke and her saying that he said he needed Spanx. That just totally cracked me up. Now Tracy is going to head off to look for Luke.

Loved seeing Helena again. Was it just a vision/delusion from his illness? I'm hoping not because that would make it too campy and I don't want that.

« 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list