List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Started by LiasonSteckyFan at 2013/06/11 11:10PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/30 04:07AM, Views: 117417, Replies: 2037
    « 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 » »| page:
    #531   2013/09/26 06:09AM
    Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.
    cardgirl

Quote JaneDoe: RAVE: The Morgan/Ava/Carly and Morgan/Ava/Michael/Kiki reveal. I think Ava & Morgan hooking up is just nasty.... but what soapy fun to see them get caught!

Carly and Frodd.... can't wait to see more this week.

RANT: Lulu and Dante STILL acting like Maxie being around "their baby" is so disturbing. She freakin' gave birth to her, they owe her the moon and the stars! (at least until they find out she's really not theirs ) Nululu is really bothering me.

Nululu has gotten on my last nerve...and y'all know what happens now. Gotta get me some gas.

#532   2013/09/26 06:12AM
    Nightmoves

Quote JaneDoe: RAVE: The Morgan/Ava/Carly and Morgan/Ava/Michael/Kiki reveal. I think Ava & Morgan hooking up is just nasty.... but what soapy fun to see them get caught!

RANT: Lulu and Dante STILL acting like Maxie being around "their baby" is so disturbing. She freakin' gave birth to her, they owe her the moon and the stars! (at least until they find out she's really not theirs ) Nululu is really bothering me.

I really agree with this rant. I was thinking WTF LULU? She's really working my last nerve

#533   2013/09/26 06:13AM
    Nightmoves

Quote cardgirl:

Nululu has gotten on my last nerve...and y'all know what happens now. Gotta get me some gas.

LOL co-pilot here reporting for duty

#534   2013/09/26 06:13AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote cardgirl:

I'd be glad to mix up some cement too.... just sayin'

#535   2013/09/26 06:16AM
    Nightmoves

Rave: Carly's reaction for finding out it was Morgan hiding in Ava's room! I LOL'd and even rewinded and watched again. Her 'Deja Vu' line really cracked me up

#536   2013/09/26 06:19AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Nightmoves: Rave: Carly's reaction for finding out it was Morgan hiding in Ava's room! I LOL'd and even rewinded and watched again. Her 'Deja Vu' line really cracked me up

LOL..... NOT happening again. I really didn't even think about Michael and Brenda until she said that.

#537   2013/09/26 06:23AM
    cardgirl

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote cardgirl:

Ok I had juice in my mouth...HAD being the operative word.... Annyway we will need a lot of cement, some rope maybe and yeah I need a co pilot. Somebody also needs to bring the flask because there is gonna be an "after the rollover then back over" party. It's as good as a reason to party that I can think of.

#538   2013/09/26 06:27AM
    JaneDoe

Quote cardgirl:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote cardgirl:

Ok I had juice in my mouth...HAD being the operative word.... Annyway we will need a lot of cement, some rope maybe and yeah I need a co pilot. Somebody also needs to bring the flask because there is gonna be an "after the rollover then back over" party. It's as good as a reason to party that I can think of.

So sorry I made you lose your juice card. I'll bring the flask to make up for it!

I really can't believe I'm involved in The Bus vs. Lulu event.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/26 06:27AM
    #539   2013/09/26 06:27AM
    Nightmoves

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Nightmoves: Rave: Carly's reaction for finding out it was Morgan hiding in Ava's room! I LOL'd and even rewinded and watched again. Her 'Deja Vu' line really cracked me up

LOL..... NOT happening again. I really didn't even think about Michael and Brenda until she said that.

I know that was too funny!

#540   2013/09/26 06:30AM
    Nightmoves

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote cardgirl:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote cardgirl:

So sorry I made you lose your juice card. I'll bring the flask to make up for it!

I really can't believe I'm involved in The Bus vs. Lulu event.

LOL 'All In'

« 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list