List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Started by LiasonSteckyFan at 2013/06/11 11:10PM
    Latest post: 2014/12/20 08:09AM, Views: 141175, Replies: 2467
    « 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 » »| page:
    #521   2013/09/23 09:08AM
    Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.
    Vertigobarbie

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote Vertigobarbie: Well I can't believe I'm doing this but here it is in black and white.

Rave: Sonny off is his meds. This was a good change of pace for MB, no ranting and breaking of barware.
    I love that he outed Morgan secret. We knew it would come out eventually but this was so much better.

It was hard to type wasn't it LOL!

Make it three of us who enjoyed it. Cray-Cray Sonny was fabulous!

Wow, that was REALLY hard to say. REALLY hard. He was entertaining and interesting for once. I loved watching him dance around and I LOVED him outing the secret in front of everyone. It was all fabulously soapy.

It was a great departure from the usual Sonny scenes.

#522   2013/09/24 03:47AM
    Vertigobarbie

Rave: I loved Anna's line that she brought haggis for dinner. LOL
    After all these years I still enjoy Anna and Duke.

I'm looking forward to the fall out of Duke realizing who Derek really is. I just hope that he doesn't become a victim of the war to come.<<---not a spoiler just my fervent wish.

Rant: I still don't like Carlos. He just comes across as yuck to me. Can he take out Morgan and Kiki? Maybe I'll like him a little more if he does.

Note to self: Never have a family gathering or a party at the MetroCourt and invite Sonny Corinthos.
    How many times is it now that he's done something like that? We know that the last time he did it Michael wound up killing Claudia to protect Carly.

The scenes were great all around but the argument between Morgan and Sonny just showed how they are both it's all about me. I can see Morgan telling Kiki and Michael, you're dead to me.

#523   2013/09/24 03:54AM
    Vertigobarbie

One more rant:
    Seriously Sam, you're all self-righteous and indignant because you saw the kiss. Um last time we checked Silas asked you out on a date and you said no you couldn't leave your son. You are not dating, he is your son's dr.
    If you are going to date your son's Dr you are at the beginning stages of a relationship and yes misunderstandings abound.

I feel like I'm watching a tennis game when she's on.

#524   2013/09/24 06:24AM
    JaneDoe

Nothing but RAVES for yesterday's show.

Sonny was FABULOUS! I loved the whole dramatic performance, even Morgan brought his A game. He came off as bratty as usual.... but the performance was phenomenal!

Duke and Anna.... So cute! Also loving the whole Julian/Derek/Duke combo. I can't wait to see how this plays out and how long it takes Duke to discover who Julian is. Could have done without Carlos, but that was a minor annoyance.

Sabrina and Patrick. I'm usually indifferent to these two, but yesterday was FUN. Patrick joking about having to dual Carlos and him using a fake accent when talking about him. FUN and cute stuff!

Sam and Silas.... LOVED. I'm really liking these two and I loved the way she "handled" Ava.

Ava.... loved seeing her unstable, emotional side. I can't wait to find out what she knows about Silas, or is she just jealous and making stuff up? Interesting.

Fabulous show GH!

#525   2013/09/24 10:50AM
    ghfanfare

Quote JaneDoe: Nothing but RAVES for yesterday's show.

Sonny was FABULOUS! I loved the whole dramatic performance, even Morgan brought his A game. He came off as bratty as usual.... but the performance was phenomenal!

Duke and Anna.... So cute! Also loving the whole Julian/Derek/Duke combo. I can't wait to see how this plays out and how long it takes Duke to discover who Julian is. Could have done without Carlos, but that was a minor annoyance.

Sabrina and Patrick. I'm usually indifferent to these two, but yesterday was FUN. Patrick joking about having to dual Carlos and him using a fake accent when talking about him. FUN and cute stuff!

Sam and Silas.... LOVED. I'm really liking these two and I loved the way she "handled" Ava.

Ava.... loved seeing her unstable, emotional side. I can't wait to find out what she knows about Silas, or is she just jealous and making stuff up? Interesting.

Fabulous show GH!

I love Duke and Anna, too! And the scenes with Ava were definitely interesting. Really has me wondering what's up with her and Silas.

But I see we disagree about a couple things. Like Sabrina and Patrick. Usually I don't mind them, but Patrick asking for every gory detail of Carlos's visit was a little weird to me.

And I am not liking the Silas/Sam thing at all. If it's not putting me to sleep, I am rolling my eyes at their inane dialog.

So, wanna argue about it?! I can think up a few twists and turns so I can have the last word.

#526   2013/09/24 11:00AM
    ghfanfare

Quote Vertigobarbie: ]Note to self: Never have a family gathering or a party at the MetroCourt and invite Sonny Corinthos.

Sonny is definitely a buzz kill at a party.

#527   2013/09/24 11:26AM
    oltlforever31

Hi to everyone

Rave: Yesterday's show was pretty good. I have to say the Morgan/Kiki/Michael saga has not really been a favorite of mine, but on yesterday's show, it really captured my interest. I really love the way it all played out. I thought for sure, especially after seeing Friday's preview of Michael yelling "you lying SOB" they were gonna make Kiki and Michael out to be the victims of Morgan's lies. Instead they did what I hoped they would, and showed it from all angles, leaving us to decide who is right and wrong. I personally feel they are all in the wrong. So thanks writers for finally making this story a little more interesting. I can tell this is a hot topic for others as well, since there are so many threads about it! I guess whatever gets us talking is a sign of a good story.

I also think MB acting has been great this week! I enjoy seeing a different side to him.

Rant: I thought Carly should have stuck around to make sure her boys were okay, instead of going with Sonny. I'm sure Olivia could have handled it. I know Morgan and Michael are grown ups, but as a mom, and especially the kind of mom Carly is, I would think she would have been worried about the fallout between them. She should have at least made sure Morgan was ok, and let him stay with her, or given him a room at the MC. I know he was angry with her, but that has never stopped her before. Just sayin...

#528   2013/09/25 09:49PM
    ilsalund

RANT: What happen to Connie's friends at her funeral? No Alexis, Diane or Tracy!

#529   2013/09/26 05:58AM
    JaneDoe

Quote ilsalund: RANT: What happen to Connie's friends at her funeral? No Alexis, Diane or Tracy!

We really didn't get to see much of a memorial. I was also wondering where all the "who's who" of PC were during the Corinthos reception. You'd think that would be the place to be, but there was just a group of no-names standing around. I know Alexis was with Danny.... but what about Dante and Lulu? We saw them getting ready and Anna coming to babysit, what happened to them?

Used to be when there was a big event in PC almost everyone in the cast was there. I guess that gets expensive though.

#530   2013/09/26 06:01AM
    JaneDoe

RAVE: The Morgan/Ava/Carly and Morgan/Ava/Michael/Kiki reveal. I think Ava & Morgan hooking up is just nasty.... but what soapy fun to see them get caught!

Carly and Frodd.... can't wait to see more this week.

RANT: Lulu and Dante STILL acting like Maxie being around "their baby" is so disturbing. She freakin' gave birth to her, they owe her the moon and the stars! (at least until they find out she's really not theirs ) Nululu is really bothering me.

« 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list