List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Started by LiasonSteckyFan at 2013/06/11 11:10PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/28 08:52PM, Views: 93749, Replies: 1603
    « 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 » »| page:
    #511   2013/09/21 05:12AM
    Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.
    stonecoldhot

What was with that explosion yesterday It looked kind of lame. Could of been an opportunity, to take some useless characters out

#512   2013/09/21 10:20AM
    unlimited

Quote stonecoldhot: What`s with Anna wearing the Brenda sleeves
    That picture of Connie with her hands on her hips looked silly
    Ellie was likeable today trying to convince Maxie to claim her baby
    Liked the interaction with Carly and Ava

Ellie likeable???? I can't believe that she is still here with everything she has done. She should be fired for breaking into the system, accessing private medical records,
    ease dropping on the staff, etc. Not only fired but she should be serving some jail time.

#513   2013/09/21 11:36AM
    Nightmoves

Rave: Sonny off his meds! OMG he is so much more interesing and enjoyable I hope he stays off them! Loved those scenes and loved that he finally outed Morgan. Can't wait to see Monday's show.

Props to MB

#514   2013/09/21 01:56PM
    stonecoldhot

Quote unlimited:
    Quote stonecoldhot: What`s with Anna wearing the Brenda sleeves
    That picture of Connie with her hands on her hips looked silly
    Ellie was likeable today trying to convince Maxie to claim her baby
    Liked the interaction with Carly and Ava

Ellie likeable???? I can't believe that she is still here with everything she has done. She should be fired for breaking into the system, accessing private medical records,
    ease dropping on the staff, etc. Not only fired but she should be serving some jail time.

Maybe Ellie & Britt can share a cell

#515   2013/09/21 04:21PM
    lovelyliz

Rant: Tired of the chosen few that appear on screen day in and day out. I mean every freaking day Silas, Kiki and Franco are on. I would love for someone to take them out especially Kiki.

Rave: It was a Brick free day. I would for Julian or Sonny to Kill Britt.

#516   2013/09/21 06:09PM
    BringBackStarr

Aside from Julian, I find the current reign of terror gripping Port Charles----predictable----uninteresting----mediocre--and possibly polyester covered...

AJ got away with his crimes----are we really to believe Julian didnt make a Government deal?...How do we even know Julian is actually a fugitive?

#517   2013/09/23 03:51AM
    Vertigobarbie

Well I can't believe I'm doing this but here it is in black and white.

Rave: Sonny off is his meds. This was a good change of pace for MB, no ranting and breaking of barware.
    I love that he outed Morgan secret. We knew it would come out eventually but this was so much better.

I know Ava convinced him that he didn't need his meds but unfortunately, people quite frequently stop taking their medication because they feel better and think they don't need it anymore.

Rant: Carlos - Sabrina's smarmy ex - he can just go and take Morgan and Kiki with him. Latin Lothario he ain't.
    Why wasn't I surprised at the end of Friday's show to see that he was working for Derek/Julian?

Sam, while it's nice to see that she's finally decided to move on, why are you all jealous and upset that Silas is being kissed by another woman? You aren't dating, you aren't exclusive, he's your son's Dr for crying out loud.
    Of course it's typical that the girl has to see the guy she likes in a compromising situation to create angst.
    What is not typical is Sam "running" away without confronting Ava and Silas.

This is a bit of a rant and a rave.
    I'm not a Sam fan and never have been and have never hidden it or felt a need to justify it. (had to put that disclaimer in there. )

I liked Patrick giving Sam the advice that it's okay to move on and that he shared what he went through while grieving for Robin. What got me was when did they suddenly become "friendly"? After what she did when Robin died and what he said to her after the surgery it doesn't make that scene believable for me.
    I know all is forgiven and forgotten with the stroke of a writer's pen.

#518   2013/09/23 06:07AM
    Nightmoves

Quote Vertigobarbie: Well I can't believe I'm doing this but here it is in black and white.

Rave: Sonny off is his meds. This was a good change of pace for MB, no ranting and breaking of barware.
    I love that he outed Morgan secret. We knew it would come out eventually but this was so much better.

It was hard to type wasn't it LOL!

#519   2013/09/23 06:29AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote Vertigobarbie: Well I can't believe I'm doing this but here it is in black and white.

Make it three of us who enjoyed it. Cray-Cray Sonny was fabulous!

Wow, that was REALLY hard to say. REALLY hard. He was entertaining and interesting for once. I loved watching him dance around and I LOVED him outing the secret in front of everyone. It was all fabulously soapy.

#520   2013/09/23 09:06AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote Nightmoves:

Is was so hard to type. I could feel the pain all the way down to my toes. LOL

« 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list