List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Started by LiasonSteckyFan at 2013/06/11 11:10PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/22 04:53PM, Views: 91239, Replies: 1566
    « 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 » »| page:
    #501   2013/09/19 04:00AM
    Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.
    Vertigobarbie

Rant: Morgan and Kiki - leave please just go.
    If they are gearing up for a mob war let them be the collateral damage.

Really nothing for me to rave about this time.
    Well one thing. Loved the Julian/Ava/Duke scenes.

#502   2013/09/19 06:06AM
    JaneDoe

RANT: VB - I'm with you on Morgan and Kiki. Such a waste of space! Please let a mob war take them out.

OLIVIA - SHUT THE H@LL UP. The mob war can take her too.

RAVE: JULIAN Loved Carly and Felix on the docks and would love to see more of them hanging out together. LOVED how Ava is already playing Sonny like a fiddle. LOVED Julian and Duke. LOVE all things Jerome.

And for VB and NM - LOVE me some Frarly.

#503   2013/09/19 08:57AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote JaneDoe: RANT: VB - I'm with you on Morgan and Kiki. Such a waste of space! Please let a mob war take them out.

RAVE: JULIAN Loved Carly and Felix on the docks and would love to see more of them hanging out together. LOVED how Ava is already playing Sonny like a fiddle. LOVED Julian and Duke. LOVE all things Jerome.

Yes let a mob war make Olivia a casualty. I used to like Olivia and now the Sonny apologist can disappear from my screen never to bee seen again.

#504   2013/09/19 09:09AM
    ghfanfare

Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote JaneDoe: RANT: VB - I'm with you on Morgan and Kiki. Such a waste of space! Please let a mob war take them out.

Yes let a mob war make Olivia a casualty. I used to like Olivia and now the Sonny apologist can disappear from my screen never to bee seen again.

Yes, sad as I am to say it, Olivia is now ruined. She's already another Sonny casualty...even though she's still breathing.

#505   2013/09/20 03:38AM
    Vertigobarbie

Ava please do us all a favour and make Morgan your first victim in the Corinthos/Jerome war. I'm surprised it took her this long to figure out that Morgan was using her cc for his on-line gambling addiction. Trust fund kids expecting everything to be handed to them without working for it.
    Please please please please get rid of Morgan. He's nothing more than a useless waste of screen time.

#506   2013/09/20 10:01AM
    Miz M

Sonny, dude, take your meds. I'm tired of this played out storyline with you.

#507   2013/09/20 11:57PM
    cardgirl

My real life has been hectic lately so I was behind about a week and just caught up. So forgive my rantings if they seem out of date.

Rant: Sonny Sonny Sonny, you really need to take those meds guy. I realize your woman of the moment bought the farm, but this really is not about you. She died not you... so, don't use this as an excuse for being a total jackass. You should not be so irresponsible and stop taking your meds...it never goes well for you when that happens. Just because you didn't get to kill AJ...which was apparently because of Michael...not because it was wrong and you are not the law....you stop your meds. Way to honor the woman of the moment.

And seems you think throwing a party when you are grieving is respectful of said woman of the moment...well again you do what feels good for you. You also allowed yourself to be played by Ava ...Yup this is gonna bite you in the ass sometime.

And to top it off, it was not enough to tell Michael the truth about Kiki after the fact...but you were brilliant this time...you got yourself a twofer, you managed to hurt two of your sons at once. Way to go. Hmmm I see you losing your business and your children all at once. To bad for you you might just get what you deserve this time.

Somebody who is cuter, smarter, and can control his emotions and seems to be able to treat people with respect is gonna get your stuff. I can't wait to see you melt in a puddle of booze after you throw the barware, and blame it all on somebody else...me thinks the scapegoat you will blame Shawn.

And darn you for making me feel a bit sorry for Morgan when you just blew his whole world apart when you promised to keep his secret. You who threatens to shoot whoever betrays you...hypocritical much? So much for your proclomations that you love all your children the same. I think Morgan and Mikey would agree you might not love them as much as you proclaim.

Morgan, son your dad is a selfish stupid jerk, Kiki will leave you, Michael will never speak to you again...and it appears you are homeless again. Get a job go to school, beg your mother, who is the better parent and that is not saying a lot, to allow you to live with her and pay rent.

Also, Ava is way smarter than you... ruuuuuunnnn for your life. Preferably out of town.

Hate Carlos, to smarmy and possessive.

Alexis please do not EVER EVER get into another relationship you screw everyone of them up. Your only successful relationship was your four second marriage to Jax and your almost marriage to Ned...but you ran from them right into badness. You and Carly need to start a support group for women who do NOT KNOW HOW TO CHOOSE AND OR KEEP DECENT MEN. She should not be with men either. She has horrible taste in men and you can't conduct a relationship to save your life. Stick to law honey. Oh and stay out of your daughter's love life, she does just fine by herself. DO NOT GIVE ANYBODY relationship advice..not even a dog.

Gonna slap Carly enough said.

The teeny boppers need to get a ride on my special school bus. PERIOD!!!!!

Raves
    Love whenever Heather is around. Leave it to her to walk out of the mental hospital...it was easy not hospitals in Port Chuck have locks or security...annnyway loved her being mad that she did not get her BLT...and her banter with Frodd was hysterical....and was the highlight of my week....yeah it was the week from hell.

Loving Derek and Ava. She is some kind of evil cray cray. And he is calm cool and collected. Only, if he has to be with a woman it can NOT be Alexis. I could see him with Carly....well actually he is so hot I can see him with a lot of women. He and Carly would be good together though, she is bad at relationships but at least hers last longer and she is good at being a mob wife. We don't call her kick ass Carly for nothing.

These people just need to shut up and go far far away:
    Ellie

Morgan

The teeny boppers

Felix

Brad

Olivia

aaannnnddddd UNGREATFUL Nululu. Sheesh.

OK I am finished for now. I feel better.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/21 12:04AM
    #508   2013/09/21 12:38AM
    BringBackStarr

The cast is so large now----The show could really use a good serial killer storyline to trim some of the fat...

#509   2013/09/21 03:56AM
    Bizlet

RANT Sonny how many times have we had this story with you now.

RAVE Julian is smoking hot and a smart, evil guy Alexis will sleep with again in no time IMO.

#510   2013/09/21 05:06AM
    Hydrangea1953

Quote BringBackStarr: The cast is so large now----The show could really use a good serial killer storyline to trim some of the fat...

I nominate Laura as serial killer. Tptb haven't developed her character a wit in the past decade. Perhaps that's why she was featured at the Corinth set, looking for leftover pointers from Gwyneth Alden.

« 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list