List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Started by LiasonSteckyFan at 2013/06/11 11:10PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/18 07:10AM, Views: 55966, Replies: 1101
    « 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 » »| page:
    #491   2013/09/18 09:01AM
    Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.
    Nightmoves

Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote ghfanfare: Rave: Another great show yesterday. And another Julian fan who is enjoying his cold calculated mobstering without all the weenie whining. Also Ava and her machinations.

I think Carly and Felix make a great pair. They finally gave her a friend that she doesn't have to try and seduce, lol.

Heather is always a hoot. Put her in a scene with Frodd and we get twice the entertainment.

Rant: Sonny and Olivia can just go away. Please. Olivia is driving me up the wall with her hovering and jealousy. Ugh. And to think I used to like that character.

HA! I forgot to add that to my rants. Her being jealous of Ava was beyond ridiculous. Please your cousin Connie is not even in the ground yet and you are jealous of Sonny and another woman

NM, again I am agreeing with you. LOL
    They've turned Olivia into an over the top caricature of herself with her head up Sonny's rear. For years she stayed out of Sonny's life and kept the knowledge of Dante from him and now she's bending over backwards for him.

Agree with both of you! Olivia you are dead to me! LOL

#492   2013/09/18 09:06AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote Nightmoves: Another Rant: Carly falling for Franco please make it stop.

Another Rave: Carly and Felix on the docks eavesdropping on Ava and Julian and both of them trying to cover. I enjoyed that scene

NM I agree with you on both your rant and your rave. You know I'm not a Carly fan and some days I barely tolerate her but I love her with Felix.

me too Just keep her away from Franco!

Definitely. It will be you and I versus JD and fanfare. They enjoy Carly with Frodd but we don't.

Carly would never forgive Frodd for what he did to Jason, her kids and her, tumor or no tumor.

#493   2013/09/18 09:09AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote Nightmoves:

Both Olivia and Sonny are dead to me!!

Now, I'm going to totally contradict myself here; but it was a nice change to see Sonny all scruffy and unshaven.

#494   2013/09/18 09:13AM
    ghfanfare

Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote Nightmoves: Another Rant: Carly falling for Franco please make it stop.

Another Rave: Carly and Felix on the docks eavesdropping on Ava and Julian and both of them trying to cover. I enjoyed that scene

NM I agree with you on both your rant and your rave. You know I'm not a Carly fan and some days I barely tolerate her but I love her with Felix.

me too Just keep her away from Franco!

Definitely. It will be you and I versus JD and fanfare. They enjoy Carly with Frodd but we don't.

Carly would never forgive Frodd for what he did to Jason, her kids and her, tumor or no tumor.

Yes, I really am enjoying Froddly. It looks like they are going to drag it out some more, though, with misunderstandings etc. etc. So that should add to the tension until they finally do hit the sheets. Me likey!

#495   2013/09/18 09:15AM
    ghfanfare

Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote Nightmoves:

Now, I'm going to totally contradict myself here; but it was a nice change to see Sonny all scruffy and unshaven.

Veg, I was thinking the same thing! Sonny was kinda cute with the scruffiness and maniacal look in his eyes. Lol!

#496   2013/09/18 09:18AM
    Nightmoves

Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote Nightmoves:

Veg, I was thinking the same thing! Sonny was kinda cute with the scruffiness and maniacal look in his eyes. Lol!

Sort of like Jack Nicholson 'The Shining'.

#497   2013/09/18 09:20AM
    ghfanfare

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote Nightmoves:

Heeeeere's Sonny!

#498   2013/09/18 09:26AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote Nightmoves:

Heeeeere's Sonny!

LOL

#499   2013/09/18 09:26AM
    Nightmoves

Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote Nightmoves:

Heeeeere's Sonny!

HAHA!!

#500   2013/09/18 12:05PM
    stonecoldhot

What`s with Anna wearing the Brenda sleeves
    That picture of Connie with her hands on her hips looked silly
    Ellie was likeable today trying to convince Maxie to claim her baby
    Liked the interaction with Carly and Ava

« 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list