List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Started by LiasonSteckyFan at 2013/06/11 11:10PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/24 08:06PM, Views: 81955, Replies: 1425
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2013/06/14 08:00AM
    Re: THE RANT & RAVE THREAD - ALL WELCOME
    Bettie Davis

Quote ransomha: Love a shooting that Sonny isn't responsible for and Dante' telling his mother that he has grown to LOVE Sonny.

Did Sonny hear Dante say that? I hope so it was touching Hallmark moment.

#42   2013/06/14 12:32PM
    nikie

My rant is about all of gh! I know people are going to say than why don't I stop watching than I know but I can't. I have been watching gh for so long that its now kind of a part of me lol! Well back to my rant. This whole Q heir thing. How can michael and morgan not see who kiki really is? I mean he's looking for the long lost heir and kiki just so happen to find out that she has a rich family, she just found out about, who happen to live in pc. Really?! Plus I hate that rh is now playing franco. Its not working. Franco was a crazy, dark, sick person and now all of a sudden he's changed and all the awful things he's done he long done really! The way they played the real franco he can't be redeemed!!

Now aj! Too me he is such a slim. Comes back from the dead and the first thing he does is try and turn michael against his parent. Yes he is his bio dad but he should respect michael's wish to leave them alone. Than the day his grandfather dies the first thing this lime does it try and take the company from tracy. He talks so such trash about everyone else but he is no better, worse if you ask me! Now he wants to use what happen to michael to get people to feel bad for him. Can't believe that people are apoligized to him, for michael getting rape.

Now we have liz! When is she going to stop date brother? Can't they find her someone who she hasn't had a baby with their brother!! Now she's dating aj really, less than a year ago she was standing their and confessing her love to jason and trying to everything to be with him going as far as to lie about sam's baby being alive!! And now she's dating his brother??!!

The britch/patrick/sabrina-this storyline is too lisa niles. Another women obsessed with patrick that she goes to extreams to get him! Been their done that! I hope the baby is dante and lulu's!

Not liking the way the are going with shawn! Was kinda liking him and alexis together.

This whole rafe/silas/sam thing is stupid. When rafe first came to town it was said that he was 17, that being said he should be able to choose who he wants to live with or be able to living on his own. Not have to live with a man that looks just like the amn who killed your mother right in front of him. Plus he doesn't even know him and the man doesn't show any compassion. And why are the trying so hard to push sam with whom ever MK is playing. I don't like them together!

Don't like that they didn't have a funeral for jason on tv! After everything he has done for all the people on the show. For every crisis that happen in town jason came and saved the day. He has save just about every single. Person on the show and to have no public funeral to me was very disrespectful to the actor and the character!

That's it for now!

#43   2013/06/14 12:52PM
    buffsta

Sabrina and Patrick?! Really?? There is ZERO chemistry between these two! It is sooooo lame! And the music they played while the two were getting it on??! AWFUL!!!
    Come on GH! This soap has a stellar cast and pretty good music choices.. but they dropped the ball on this one!
    PS.. Patrick still had his wedding ring on in bed with Sabrina.

GAG me!

#44   2013/06/14 01:16PM
    ransomha

Quote buffsta: Sabrina and Patrick?! Really?? There is ZERO chemistry between these two! It is sooooo lame! And the music they played while the two were getting it on??! AWFUL!!!
    Come on GH! This soap has a stellar cast and pretty good music choices.. but they dropped the ball on this one!
    PS.. Patrick still had his wedding ring on in bed with Sabrina.

GAG me!

Worst boring couple ever! I agree with you!

#45   2013/06/14 03:22PM
    Insxx

ITA with you there is nothing totally cold about they. GH have no couple that has mad chemitry now.There is nothing sexy about any of them, Nicholas is nice, but they have to get him with someone t hat is hot,I was thinking maybe Connie!

#46   2013/06/17 06:24AM
    JaneDoe

RANT: I simply cannot stand watching NuMorgan or Taylor

RAVE: LOVE, LOVE, LOVE FrancoTodd.

#47   2013/06/17 06:43AM
    alikat

Quote JaneDoe: RANT: I simply cannot stand watching NuMorgan or Taylor

LOL...I've seen him called Frodd

#48   2013/06/17 06:57AM
    JaneDoe

Quote alikat:
    Quote JaneDoe: RANT: I simply cannot stand watching NuMorgan or Taylor

LOL...I've seen him called Frodd

Oooooh, I like that.

#49   2013/06/17 12:44PM
    nikie

my rant is for aj- i think that he is such a jerk. i cant stand him. all he does is try to use michael, he has since the day he was born!!! here michael is having a hard time about what he just did with his brother's girlfriend and aj can even give him the time of day, all he cares about is what he wants. he doesnt love michael like a father should he loves what michael can get for him he always has. before he even knew michael was his son he want to use him to get ELQ. edward told aj if he was to get michael into the Quartermain house that he would make him CEO and since than that's all michael has been to aj a way to get it. He was willing to take michael away from jason to get it when he though he was jason son. then he found out that michael was his son, and he really wanted him than not to be his father but to get the company. when he did have michael all he did was work, didnt spent anytime with him really. it was all about him and running ELQ. I remember the episode of him and michael on the pier when he was a baby and aj showing him the new crane's he brought for the company and telling him how it was michael that gave it to him, that if it wasnt for him he wouldnt be CEO. So when he gave michael away he lost ELQ. now fast forward to now the first thing he does when he comes back is try and turn michael against his parents, even after michael has asked him not to. michael has turn to aj on more than one once now for some fatherly advice and he has blown him off for other things, elq, liz ect.. he used him to get his vote, he used him to go to johnny and get the info. that he had on tracy after michael said he didnt want to. he tried to use michael to talk sam into give him jason and danny's vote,he could careless how brenda used michael to get back at carly, seeing how it was eating michael up inside, but he didnt care about that as long as hit hurt carly and sonny, he used michael being raped to get other to feel bad for him and apologized to HIM for what happen to michael and now he wants to use him to make nice with franco's daughter so that kiki and franco will vote with him!! yeah he's change!!! what a slim!!!

#50   2013/06/18 06:06AM
    JaneDoe

RANT: Michael needs to grow a brain.... how could he not figure out that Kiki was Lauren? She just found out she has a rich family looking for her and a crazy dad, and you are looking for your cousin who is now a rich girl with a crazy dad. Come on Mikey!

RAVE: Molly looks absolutely gorgeous in that blue dress! It's no wonder Taylor is jealous of her.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list