List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Started by LiasonSteckyFan at 2013/06/11 11:10PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/18 05:51AM, Views: 100294, Replies: 1690
    « 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 » »| page:
    #481   2013/09/17 05:50PM
    Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.
    CHATTERBOX22

My Rant

Sick of Morgan and Kiki they need jobs and school.

My Rave's

Love Jullian and Alexis super Hot!!!!!!!
    Love Sam and Alexis mother daughter bonding conversation. " Grab Derek and Saddle up Mom" LOL love it

#482   2013/09/18 03:52AM
    Vertigobarbie

I'm still a day behind but catching up quickly.

Rave: Frodd and Heather. Her giving him the painting and him not appreciating it made me LOL.
    Loved Felix convincing Carly to illegally enter Franco's suite and him catching them. The pièce de résistance was Heather on the other side of the door with the knife. It made me think of the movie "Psycho".

Ava sure can play Sonny like a violin virtuoso. I can see her messing with his medication. It looks like this mob war is going to be very messy especially with intertwining family connections of the Jerome/Corinthos/Davis families.
    Something tells me Ava is going to be the more dangerous of the Jerome siblings. Derek watch your back, especially as you want to spend more time with your family.

I guess everyone should be sure to avoid Pier 52. Bernie was shot there, Jason was shot there, Rafe's mother was killed there and now the Jerome minion. LOL

Rant: For all her "preaching" about the mob look who's got multiple ties to the mob not to mention her Cassadine roots. I am an Alexis fan but I don't know who's more hypocritical, Alexis or Carly but Carly, at least is more upfront about it.

#483   2013/09/18 07:09AM
    Nightmoves

Raves: I have not been a fan of Ava BUT the way she played Sonny was brilliant! The fact that he fell for it hook, line and sinker made it even better

Julian acting like a true mob boss instead of a whiney, over the top mobster wanna be and looking hot while doing it

Silas asking Sam out on a date

Rants: Morgan and Kiki. At least Kiki understood why they were being evicted from the Q's property but Morgan seemed not to get it Morgan then asks Kiki about them staying with Silas! MORGAN, you are married now, get a job find a home and support your wife (ya know the one that does not love you)

This Morgan is so unlikeable to me....just ugh

#484   2013/09/18 07:46AM
    Nightmoves

Another Rant: Carly falling for Franco please make it stop.

Another Rave: Carly and Felix on the docks eavesdropping on Ava and Julian and both of them trying to cover. I enjoyed that scene

#485   2013/09/18 08:41AM
    ghfanfare

Rave: Another great show yesterday. And another Julian fan who is enjoying his cold calculated mobstering without all the weenie whining. Also Ava and her machinations.

I think Carly and Felix make a great pair. They finally gave her a friend that she doesn't have to try and seduce, lol.

Heather is always a hoot. Put her in a scene with Frodd and we get twice the entertainment.

Rant: Sonny and Olivia can just go away. Please. Olivia is driving me up the wall with her hovering and jealousy. Ugh. And to think I used to like that character.

#486   2013/09/18 08:45AM
    Nightmoves

Quote ghfanfare: Rave: Another great show yesterday. And another Julian fan who is enjoying his cold calculated mobstering without all the weenie whining. Also Ava and her machinations.

I think Carly and Felix make a great pair. They finally gave her a friend that she doesn't have to try and seduce, lol.

Heather is always a hoot. Put her in a scene with Frodd and we get twice the entertainment.

Rant: Sonny and Olivia can just go away. Please. Olivia is driving me up the wall with her hovering and jealousy. Ugh. And to think I used to like that character.

HA! I forgot to add that to my rants. Her being jealous of Ava was beyond ridiculous. Please your cousin Connie is not even in the ground yet and you are jealous of Sonny and another woman

#487   2013/09/18 08:47AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote Nightmoves: Another Rant: Carly falling for Franco please make it stop.

Another Rave: Carly and Felix on the docks eavesdropping on Ava and Julian and both of them trying to cover. I enjoyed that scene

NM I agree with you on both your rant and your rave. You know I'm not a Carly fan and some days I barely tolerate her but I love her with Felix.

#488   2013/09/18 08:49AM
    ghfanfare

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote ghfanfare: Rave: Another great show yesterday. And another Julian fan who is enjoying his cold calculated mobstering without all the weenie whining. Also Ava and her machinations.

HA! I forgot to add that to my rants. Her being jealous of Ava was beyond ridiculous. Please your cousin Connie is not even in the ground yet and you are jealous of Sonny and another woman

And then throwing the grandbaby in Sonny's face to distract him from Ava...smacks of desperation. Pathetic.

#489   2013/09/18 08:56AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote Nightmoves:

NM, again I am agreeing with you. LOL
    They've turned Olivia into an over the top caricature of herself with her head up Sonny's rear. For years she stayed out of Sonny's life and kept the knowledge of Dante from him and now she's bending over backwards for him.

#490   2013/09/18 08:59AM
    Nightmoves

Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote Nightmoves: Another Rant: Carly falling for Franco please make it stop.

NM I agree with you on both your rant and your rave. You know I'm not a Carly fan and some days I barely tolerate her but I love her with Felix.

me too Just keep her away from Franco!

« 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list