List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Started by LiasonSteckyFan at 2013/06/11 11:10PM
    Latest post: 2014/12/17 08:52AM, Views: 140143, Replies: 2459
    « 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 » »| page:
    #471   2013/09/13 09:17AM
    Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.
    Vertigobarbie

This is an OT rant!

Why do the officers always claim that they don't have the file someone is looking for and then when you look you find the file in THEIR filing cabinet?

#472   2013/09/13 09:23AM
    ghfanfare

Quote Vertigobarbie: This is an OT rant!

Why do the officers always claim that they don't have the file someone is looking for and then when you look you find the file in THEIR filing cabinet?

Lol! Are they mostly guys? I find that the boys in my family can be looking straight at something and not see it. They have to call me in to find it for them.

#473   2013/09/13 09:30AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote ghfanfare:

Lol! Are they mostly guys? I find that the boys in my family can be looking straight at something and not see it. They have to call me in to find it for them.

They seem to suffer from can't see for looking. I can't tell you how many times I've been in a store looking for something and it's staring me right in the face. My mother shakes her head at me when I do that. Normally, I'm very observant. Being that observant has gotten me into trouble more than once.

#474   2013/09/13 09:38AM
    ghfanfare

Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote ghfanfare:

They seem to suffer from can't see for looking. I can't tell you how many times I've been in a store looking for something and it's staring me right in the face. My mother shakes her head at me when I do that. Normally, I'm very observant. Being that observant has gotten me into trouble more than once.

Being observant and noticing details...definitely a Virgo trait!

#475   2013/09/13 11:32AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote ghfanfare:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote ghfanfare:

Being observant and noticing details...definitely a Virgo trait!

Along with being a perfectionist.

#476   2013/09/17 03:43AM
    Vertigobarbie

I'm slowly catching up on the show. RL is interfering with my show watching.

Rave: Carly and Elizabeth both winding up at the pier to remember Jason on his birthday. I loved Elizabeth calling Carly out on Franco and for once Carly had no come back. Normally Elizabeth would be the one giving the person who hurt her family as chance and now it's Carly.

Anna and Duke scenes, love seeing them together.

Rant: the Happy Meal toys making an appearance.
    Sonny actually letting Ava stay and listening to her. Really, I didn't buy that scene at all. Wow, who knew Sonny could be so easily manipulated by a stranger. I guess his AJ hate is that much stronger than his grief.
    I'm just over this whole thing.

I love RH but so not into Froddly. Carly would never forgive the person who did what he did to her family, tumor or no tumor. If she ever did it wouldn't be as instantanious as the tumors out all is for given.

#477   2013/09/17 06:38AM
    JaneDoe

RAVE: LOVED, LOVED, LOVED seeing Ava and Julian in Mob Mode. They are cool as cucumbers. I can't wait for more.

Really liked Silas and Sam, they are growing on me.

LOVED beyond words Frodd and Heather's banter... just like old times with Todd and Heather. "Lunch for Loonies Program" made me LOL.

RANT: Nothing really. Shawn has gone thug style, but nothing that I didn't expect after crawling up Sonny's arse.

#478   2013/09/17 09:35AM
    ghfanfare

Rave: Yesterday's show was good. Moving things right along. I really enjoy that we are not stuck on the same few characters having the same convos over and over and over.

I also love Duke and Anna. And the friendship with Carly and Felix. And the Frodd/Heather scenes. And Ava playing Sonny. And Julian being a bad mobster.

Lots to like these days!

Pseudo rant: Not feeling Silas and Sam. I actually saw some potential with Sam and McBain. Funny how that change-up of character has also changed my opinion of these two...to ambivalence.

#479   2013/09/17 12:11PM
    Gideon58

Niklas and Britt...I don't know what TIIC were thinking.

#480   2013/09/17 12:15PM
    Gideon58

I don't want Taylor to leave until they reveal what dirt she has on Felix that he allows her to walk all over him and do whatever she wants. I have my suspicion, but it has never been confirmed and I need closure on that before I can accept Taylor's treatment of her brother.

« 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list