List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Started by LiasonSteckyFan at 2013/06/11 11:10PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/25 06:24PM, Views: 115506, Replies: 1992
    « 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 » »| page:
    #461   2013/09/11 01:00PM
    Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.
    brutus12911

ok just need to vent. There are far too many characters on the general hospital roster, and this is doing a disservice to them. How about cutting all the characters who have no connection to the main characters even tangentily. Although Felix is a terrific character and the show needed some African- Americans, do we really need his sister? Sean has been a wasted character for so long now and his ward is not only a waste, but an annoying presence. Add to that, that the character of Molly is extremely annoying and Rafe has just been wasted also, how about getting rid of all of these and sending Molly along with Morgan back to school. Also, babies are always boring on the show so why do we need 2 new ones? Although I loved the actress playing Connie her release was a good thing if they are going to put Sonny and Olivia together. Speaking of Sonny, is anyone else sick of seeing this actor given story lines where all he does is growl about how he loves his children, or having him fall in love just to kill off or some other way have his lady love disappear. Maurice Bernard is too good to keep foisting the same story line on him over and over again. This is a total repeat of the Lily story line. We also have 2 fathers (3 if you count Franco) who are just being introduced to their grown daughter. So how about it powers that be lets jetison Brad, Ellie, Sean, TJ, whatever Felix's sister's name is' (I'm sure there are more but i have forgotten their names), and stop the repeat story lines of Sonny, AJ, Lucy, Scotty, Laura, Luke, and give them something new to play that is age appropriate. Give a good storyline to Roger Howarth and Michael Easton, not just as weirdos; these 2 actors have been so wasted. I love GH and have been watching since the 1960's, but the ever expanding cast and the rehashing of old story lines is not only boring and frustrationg, but wastes fine talent in favor of mediocre talent.
    Have been feeling this way for a while and find myself fast fowarding through certain storylines. Hopefully a better story is around the corner.

#462   2013/09/12 03:35AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote Insxx:
    Quote Vertigobarbie: I guess I'll start off with a rant. LOL

Can't stand Sam and the whole whitewashing of her character. She always said she was nothing without Jason and that's what she, is nothing.

How in the world is she being whitewashed? She is worried about her baby and Ron is keeping her in his favorite world, Silas. SO HOW IS SHE BEING WHITEWASHED?I THINK YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT LIZ.She is the only one that they tried to clean up after AJ told her the truth about the death of Jake.I think this is more hating and jealousy of Sam!Hey but I know her fans are willing to give you Silas!

You're special!

It seems to me that the poster is trying to start something but I'm not taking the bait. This isn't the first time they've quoted my post or yours. I just go ya whatever, yawn and move on.

#463   2013/09/12 06:56AM
    JaneDoe

RAVE: Anna and Maxie.... SWEET scene. I'm tired of the baby drama, but there was some good stuff with Patrick and Nik and with Brit and Maxie too. I just want this whole thing to end and for everyone to know who's baby is who's.

Frodd kicking Ava out and chatting with Aunty Tracy. Fabulous. Declaring his desire for Carly and her rejection. Fabulous.

RANT: This will take a while, I have a LOT today.

Taylor returns - BLECH. Just send her back with her parents. Isn't she in high school? TJ can go with her and Shawn too for that matter.

Morgan and Kiki.... GO AWAY.

Sonny.... GOOD GOLLY, we have to live through another bipolar episode with him? I know this is close and personal to MB and he acts the h@ll out of it, but I thought he didn't like playing that? I don't like watching it, so please make it stop for both our sake.

Lulu - stop being so dang perky and smiley. THAT'S. NOT. LULU.

#464   2013/09/12 12:09PM
    genhospchat

Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote genhospchat:
    Quote Insxx:

Can't stand Sam and the whole whitewashing of her character. She always said she was nothing without Jason and that's what she, is nothing.

How in the world is she being whitewashed? She is worried about her baby and Ron is keeping her in his favorite world, Silas. SO HOW IS SHE BEING WHITEWASHED?I THINK YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT LIZ.She is the only one that they tried to clean up after AJ told her the truth about the death of Jake.I think this is more hating and jealousy of Sam!Hey but I know her fans are willing to give you Silas!

You're special!

It seems to me that the poster is trying to start something but I'm not taking the bait. This isn't the first time they've quoted my post or yours. I just go ya whatever, yawn and move on.

Just dont put down Sam and they'll have no reason to bring up Liz as a comparision, even if Liz has nothing to do with it or the example of Sam doesn't fit the Liz character

I've always said, if some really have nothing to say, deflection is the only action they have, even if it makes no sense. I thought after Jason died the Liz/Sam stuff was suppose to go away, apparently some didn't get the memo!

#465   2013/09/12 02:04PM
    Miz M

Le Rant:

How many freaking times do we get to see Sonny perform the exact same scene ad nauseum? He yells, he screams, he pulls at his hair. His appearance is disheveled, his hair is messy, he hasn't shaved. No one is talking him out of this one - he means it, he's done. Whatever. The only part of the scene I didn't fast forward through was when the boys showed up. They (with the exception of Morgan - don't know if it's the actor or the part, just don't like that kid) were brilliant - especially Michael.

I think I mentioned that I cannot stand that whiny, crybaby Morgan. That is all.

SICK TO DEATH of them dragging out the baby story. I'm done. Why are we doing this again? And how stupid for Maxie and Spinelli to just be out in the middle of the hospital discussing the baby? Pft. And really, Spinelli? "Let's just not move my stuff out just yet." Puh-lease. That relationship is doomed. Doomed, I tell you! Muwah ha ha ha ha

Taylor, TJ, Molly *yawn*

Julian is beautiful. I heart him.

Loved the scenes with Brit and Sabrina. And as much as I hate to say this, I think Brit and Nik are a good match. You know, if he can get past the fact that she lied again about the baby's paternity considering it's his nephew.

#466   2013/09/12 07:12PM
    ghfanfare

Rave: Much improved ratings for GH! YAY!

#467   2013/09/13 03:54AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote ghfanfare: Rave: Much improved ratings for GH! YAY!

I will add my rave to that as well. I guess the Cartini naysayers will have to eat their words.
    I may not like everything they give us but they have kept their end of the bargain, which was to trim the budget and raise the ratings.

#468   2013/09/13 03:57AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote genhospchat:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote genhospchat:
    Quote Insxx:

You're special!

Just dont put down Sam and they'll have no reason to bring up Liz as a comparision, even if Liz has nothing to do with it or the example of Sam doesn't fit the Liz character

I've always said, if some really have nothing to say, deflection is the only action they have, even if it makes no sense. I thought after Jason died the Liz/Sam stuff was suppose to go away, apparently some didn't get the memo!

Obviously not. Now back to our regularly scheduled posting. LOL

#469   2013/09/13 03:59AM
    Vertigobarbie

Quote JaneDoe: RAVE: Anna and Maxie.... SWEET scene. I'm tired of the baby drama, but there was some good stuff with Patrick and Nik and with Brit and Maxie too. I just want this whole thing to end and for everyone to know who's baby is who's.

Frodd kicking Ava out and chatting with Aunty Tracy. Fabulous. Declaring his desire for Carly and her rejection. Fabulous.

RANT: This will take a while, I have a LOT today.

Taylor returns - BLECH. Just send her back with her parents. Isn't she in high school? TJ can go with her and Shawn too for that matter.

Morgan and Kiki.... GO AWAY.

Sonny.... GOOD GOLLY, we have to live through another bipolar episode with him? I know this is close and personal to MB and he acts the h@ll out of it, but I thought he didn't like playing that? I don't like watching it, so please make it stop for both our sake.

Lulu - stop being so dang perky and smiley. THAT'S. NOT. LULU.

I'll just co-sign this as I couldn't agree more.

#470   2013/09/13 04:49AM
    stonecoldhot

Loved the moment between Monica & Tracy, and their love hate relationship

« 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list