List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The rant & rave thread. All welcome.

Started by LiasonSteckyFan at 2013/06/11 11:10PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/19 05:45AM, Views: 56247, Replies: 1104
    « 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 » »| page:
    #451   2013/09/10 09:39AM
    Re: The rant & rave thread. All welcome.
    Vertigobarbie

Quote crazydaisy:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Vertigobarbie:
    Quote crazydaisy:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote crazydaisy: RAVE: Britt, Nik, and Sabrina were hilarious in the delivery scenes - loved them!

Kirsten Storms is killing this story, as much as I want it to be over. She had me so sad for Maxie yesterday!

RANT: Sonny sucks. I hate seeing his kids talk about how great he is - because a) he's NOT, and b) it makes them all look like absurd morons for thinking he is.

Let me preface this rant by saying that I LOVE Lulu Spencer Falconeri. She has always been the one character that I will defend pretty much no matter what. I loved her when she was a bratty teen who came to town and broke up Georgie and Dillon. I loved her when she was whiny and insecure in her relationship with Johnny. I loved her when she helped Dante turn Michael in for killing Claudia. My point - I'll pretty much support Lulu through whatever, even when most others want to smack her. She's driving me crazy, right now, though. I don't know if it's the fact that Emme Rylan can't command my sympathy the way that JMB could or what - but ahhh Lulu just STFU, please.

Please, dear soap gods, let this baby stuff come out, STAT.

I'll co-sign this. I posted this in another thread in response to NM.... but I'm finding it really hard to support NuLulu as much as I've always loved the character. Yesterday was so over the top ridiculous!

PS: I'm also finding NuLulu way too perky and smiley and I'm sure that's a reflection on the actress.... but it's not Lulu.

YES the perkiness is driving me NUTS. That's not Lulu at allllll. In general, I don't think ER is doing too badly (she had HUGE shoes to fill, IMO - JMB was just fabulous), but this storyline is def not making her any fans. And the perky/smiley/over-the-top happy/cheerful has GOT to stop.

Lulu who? What were you talking about again?
    Sorry, got distracted by CD's avi.

LOL... It is really hard to concentrate when looking at that.

PS: You better watch out for Gen. She's out to get anyone who's got an eye on "MY" man.

Can we petition to RC that Julian gets shirtless at least once a week? Or better yet, in every scene? It can become a running joke - something happens in every scene that ruins his clothing and requires him to remove it

Where's the petition? I'll sign it.

Dang now I really have to get back to work.

#452   2013/09/10 10:59AM
    JaneDoe

Quote crazydaisy:
    Can we petition to RC that Julian gets shirtless at least once a week? Or better yet, in every scene? It can become a running joke - something happens in every scene that ruins his clothing and requires him to remove it

I'll sign that!

#453   2013/09/10 11:42AM
    Gideon58

I, too, am very frustrated by the Frank and Ron not knowing what to do with the character of Shawn. The guy is hot and a decent actor and there was a semblance of chemistry between him and Alexis that could have developed if they had given it a little more time, but they broke them up as fast as they got them together.

#454   2013/09/10 12:09PM
    stonecoldhot

Rant Why would Olivia not stay long enough to make sure Sonny took his meds
    Another rant New Taylor looks much to old for the roll
    Rave Loved the look on Tracy` face when Franco came clean about the relish, also loved her red top

#455   2013/09/10 01:23PM
    Insxx

Frank and Ron have worn out their welcome, its time for them to go. This mess call GH is nothing but a job. Seems to me that do not want you to have a favorite couple. GH just do not have any life in it. They really need to recast Jason.I don't see what the damn problem is. SBu aint coming back anyway. They getting ready to make him Nikki's son, so JP is locking him in. Plus SBu head is so far up his new buds butt it ain't funny.

#456   2013/09/10 01:26PM
    Insxx

Quote Vertigobarbie: I guess I'll start off with a rant. LOL

Can't stand Sam and the whole whitewashing of her character. She always said she was nothing without Jason and that's what she, is nothing.

How in the world is she being whitewashed? She is worried about her baby and Ron is keeping her in his favorite world, Silas. SO HOW IS SHE BEING WHITEWASHED?I THINK YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT LIZ.She is the only one that they tried to clean up after AJ told her the truth about the death of Jake.I think this is more hating and jealousy of Sam!Hey but I know her fans are willing to give you Silas!

#457   2013/09/10 01:31PM
    Insxx

Quote genhospchat: Well LSF, that went a whole, what, 4 posts before someone did exactly as you asked NOT to do!

I can't say I despise anything on the show but am indifferent to some.

Today Carly ticked me off. What she did makes her no better than what Franco has done in the past. This instance aside, I put Sonny in that category as well.

Morgan is way too dull and this storyline seems like just filler with no purpose.

Not a fan of RH playing Franco, he is basically Todd with a bad dye job.

Love Quiz! I don't even mind that he slept with Carly and didn't tell Liz because, well, she ended the relationship so he was free to do as he wanted.

Love Connie, though she is more enjoyable away from Sonny.

Quiz do not do well as a couple. Both said so. Liz seems to suck the life out of a pairing. She has had more pairing than anyone but maybe Carly. The difference is, Carly brings the chemistry, Liz don't. She needs a strong actor,but no one wants to go there with her. Maybe bring back Lucky!

#458   2013/09/11 11:11AM
    ghfanfare

Rave: I love Roger Howarth. I don't care who he is playing.

#459   2013/09/11 11:32AM
    genhospchat

Quote Insxx: Frank and Ron have worn out their welcome, its time for them to go. This mess call GH is nothing but a job. Seems to me that do not want you to have a favorite couple. GH just do not have any life in it. They really need to recast Jason.I don't see what the damn problem is. SBu aint coming back anyway. They getting ready to make him Nikki's son, so JP is locking him in. Plus SBu head is so far up his new buds butt it ain't funny.

Wow thanks for spoiling THAT!

#460   2013/09/11 11:34AM
    genhospchat

Quote Insxx:
    Quote Vertigobarbie: I guess I'll start off with a rant. LOL

Can't stand Sam and the whole whitewashing of her character. She always said she was nothing without Jason and that's what she, is nothing.

How in the world is she being whitewashed? She is worried about her baby and Ron is keeping her in his favorite world, Silas. SO HOW IS SHE BEING WHITEWASHED?I THINK YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT LIZ.She is the only one that they tried to clean up after AJ told her the truth about the death of Jake.I think this is more hating and jealousy of Sam!Hey but I know her fans are willing to give you Silas!

You're special!

« 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list